South West Wales Breakfast Meet

South West Wales Breakfast Meet

Author
Discussion

DHE

3,798 posts

133 months

Monday 5th August 2013
quotequote all
Would be good to see.

dannytherev

Original Poster:

2,370 posts

128 months

Tuesday 6th August 2013
quotequote all
Yep always good to see some newbies attending as well as the usual suspectsrofl

Dimski

2,060 posts

142 months

Wednesday 7th August 2013
quotequote all
Be good to see that.

I may have mx5 No. 2 ready by then, my Locost is out of commission. Less than 50 miles with a new engine fitted and there's big end damage on the No.2 cylinder. frown

Stan 24v

46 posts

148 months

Friday 9th August 2013
quotequote all
Glad I turned up, some lovely cars on display!! Managed to get some pics too, if they work on here lol

My M135i with her big brother wink

































Edited by Stan 24v on Friday 9th August 03:49

rezza

86 posts

139 months

Friday 9th August 2013
quotequote all
Gutted I missed this one as well !! Cannot make end Aug meet either as I am on hols, bugger !!

Simon.
Advertisement

Sgwilliams

231 posts

104 months

Friday 9th August 2013
quotequote all
Dimski said:
Be good to see that.

I may have mx5 No. 2 ready by then, my Locost is out of commission. Less than 50 miles with a new engine fitted and there's big end damage on the No.2 cylinder. frown
whoop! another MX5! i feel we will over take the ferrari club soon biggrin

ZOLLAR

19,707 posts

116 months

Friday 9th August 2013
quotequote all
Sgwilliams said:
Dimski said:
Be good to see that.

I may have mx5 No. 2 ready by then, my Locost is out of commission. Less than 50 miles with a new engine fitted and there's big end damage on the No.2 cylinder. frown
whoop! another MX5! i feel we will over take the ferrari club soon biggrin
Have some distance to beat the Porsche boys though hehe

5TUE

740 posts

115 months

Friday 9th August 2013
quotequote all
ZOLLAR said:
Have some distance to beat the Porsche boys though hehe
Correct. Two donkeys don't make a ranch and the pig stye is in good health. wink

Edited by 5TUE on Friday 9th August 18:50

Tke

8 posts

71 months

Saturday 10th August 2013
quotequote all
Hi guys new to the site just wondering where and when the next breakfast meet is was in west end cafe last Sunday only thing in car park was ducks swimming

andi_p

342 posts

187 months

Saturday 10th August 2013
quotequote all
Big Bite Cafe in Cross Hands at 09:30 on the last Sunday of every month.

DHE

3,798 posts

133 months

Saturday 10th August 2013
quotequote all
MagnumPI said:
Love this photo, just because all bare one are customers of mine. biggrin

MagnumPI

825 posts

85 months

Saturday 10th August 2013
quotequote all
DHE said:
Love this photo, just because all bare one are customers of mine. biggrin
I should be on commission wink

Sgwilliams

231 posts

104 months

Monday 12th August 2013
quotequote all
DHE said:
Love this photo, just because all bare one are customers of mine. biggrin
Took some pics of the roof in the last down pour Huw, its lasting very well biggrin will chuck them on on facebook tonight

ZOLLAR

19,707 posts

116 months

Monday 12th August 2013
quotequote all
MagnumPI said:
DHE said:
Love this photo, just because all bare one are customers of mine. biggrin
I should be on commission wink
I took the picture, do I get commission too?

MagnumPI

825 posts

85 months

Monday 12th August 2013
quotequote all
ZOLLAR said:
I took the picture, do I get commission too?
Of course ! you are on level 3 of this MLM scheme we are running wink

DHE

3,798 posts

133 months

Monday 12th August 2013
quotequote all
ZOLLAR said:
MagnumPI said:
DHE said:
Love this photo, just because all bare one are customers of mine. biggrin
I should be on commission wink
I took the picture, do I get commission too?
When I do your car Zollar, I shall run an advert 'from a Fiesta to a Ferrari ...' biggrin



MagnumPI

825 posts

85 months

Monday 12th August 2013
quotequote all
DHE said:
When I do your car Zollar, I shall run an advert 'from a Fiesta to a Ferrari ...' biggrin
Haha love it smile

ZOLLAR

19,707 posts

116 months

Monday 12th August 2013
quotequote all
DHE said:
When I do your car Zollar, I shall run an advert 'from a Fiesta to a Ferrari ...' biggrin
hehe

Earl Grey

1,369 posts

153 months

Tuesday 13th August 2013
quotequote all
andi_p said:
Big Bite Cafe in Cross Hands at 09:30 on the last Sunday of every month.
Does that make this one fall on the 25th

Andy_J

338 posts

149 months

Tuesday 13th August 2013
quotequote all
Earl Grey said:
Does that make this one fall on the 25th
Yes, next meet Sunday 25th.