Shock Horror: Ultima driver seen eating 2 meals!!!

Shock Horror: Ultima driver seen eating 2 meals!!!

Author
Discussion

Nick P

Original Poster:

29,977 posts

185 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
It is with regret that I have to announce that at the East Anglian PH's meet at the Flying Fortress today, an Ultima driver was seen eating a roast beef carvery only hours before he was due to return home to eat his second roasty of the day. The man (who wishes to remain anonymous) said (with a mouthful of yorkshire pudding) "If the missus knew I was doing this, she would kill me"......it is thought he blamed the incident on several other PH's who were eating at the same table.....such glutony CANNOT be shamefully blamed on others

p.s Good meet today, nice to meet a load more of you.....even Darcy agreed (before dropping a soggy rusk on my half hide!!!)

iandbeech

2,709 posts

192 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
Nick P said:
It is with regret that I have to announce that at the East Anglian PH's meet at the Flying Fortress today, an Ultima driver was seen eating a roast beef carvery only hours before he was due to return home to eat his second roasty of the day. The man (who wishes to remain anonymous) said (with a mouthful of yorkshire pudding) "If the missus knew I was doing this, she would kill me"......it is thought he blamed the incident on several other PH's who were eating at the same table.....such glutony CANNOT be shamefully blamed on others

p.s Good meet today, nice to meet a load more of you.....even Darcy agreed (before dropping a soggy rusk on my half hide!!!)


You are naughty Nick and by complete accident, I have just emailed "Hornie" (Dawn) to view this thread

Bacardi

1,935 posts

210 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
Nick P said:
.....it is thought he blamed the incident on several other PH's who were eating at the same table.....such glutony CANNOT be shamefully blamed on others


Nick P

Original Poster:

29,977 posts

185 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
iandbeech said:

You are naughty Nick and by complete accident, I have just emailed "Hornie" (Dawn) to view this thread


OOPS!!!!

No doubt we will be hearing something soon!!!

Hornie

368 posts

175 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
Hello boys! As punishment, said person had not only to eat the second roast he also had to cook it, wash up and is now making my cuppa!! (He did say that the weight loss on the drive helped build up an appetite). Hope to meet you all at the next one.
Advertisement

iandbeech

2,709 posts

192 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
Hornie said:
Hello boys! As punishment, said person had not only to eat the second roast he also had to cook it, wash up and is now making my cuppa!! (He did say that the weight loss on the drive helped build up an appetite). Hope to meet you all at the next one.


We should take the blame for his indiscretion a little bit - after all, we did order meals in front of him and he was "strong" for erm, at least 3o seconds before succumbing to temptation

simpo two

69,824 posts

199 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
Any PHer who doesn't eat beef is an imposter! No veggie types allowed: the only foodstuffs permitted are beef and petrol (OK, and horseradish sauce too)

Hornie

368 posts

175 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
[pic]http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hdruk/detail?.dir=/aaf8&.dnm=ff7c.jpg|http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hdruk/detail?.dir=/aaf8&.dnm=ff7c.jpg[/pic]

..needs to be careful with his waistline!



>> Edited by Hornie on Sunday 27th June 21:00

Hornie

368 posts

175 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
okay i give up - how do i imbed a picture?

Nick P

Original Poster:

29,977 posts

185 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
how long will he get into that suit (or car) when he's eating TWO roasties a day ???

Hornie

368 posts

175 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
he's on the ultima diet

iandbeech

2,709 posts

192 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
Hornie said:
okay i give up - how do i imbed a picture?


It looks like you`re doing it right. I use fotango for pics on here.

Nick P

Original Poster:

29,977 posts

185 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
thats funny, we were discussing that....it's sort of similar to the Atkins diet but much more fun and doesn't make you fart like a high fibre diet

But it is BLOODY expensive

Bacardi

1,935 posts

210 months

Sunday 27th June 2004
quotequote all
Hornie said:

..needs to be careful with his waistline!



His last words, as he prepared to leave were:

"If I can just rearrange my jeans I'm sure I can convince Dawn I've had nothing more than a light lunch"





Not that I can talk

>> Edited by Bacardi on Sunday 27th June 23:05

iandbeech

2,709 posts

192 months

Monday 28th June 2004
quotequote all
Bacardi said:


Hornie said:

..needs to be careful with his waistline!





His last words, as he prepared to leave were:

"If I can just rearrange my jeans I'm sure I can convince Dawn I've had nothing more than a light lunch"





Not that I can talk

>> Edited by Bacardi on Sunday 27th June 23:05



Very good!! But I fear you are pushing your luck a little!

>> Edited by iandbeech on Monday 28th June 07:52

simpo two

69,824 posts

199 months

Monday 28th June 2004
quotequote all
I'd say that was twins...

Nick P

Original Poster:

29,977 posts

185 months

Monday 28th June 2004
quotequote all
simpo two said:
I'd say that was twins...


I can only see him once

tuxman

8,953 posts

172 months

Saturday 3rd July 2004
quotequote all
horny and me are working on new type of traction control!!!

iandbeech

2,709 posts

192 months

Saturday 3rd July 2004
quotequote all
tuxman said:
horny and me are working on new type of traction control!!!



From what you told me about you and computers last week, is that a "one fingered" reply Simon?!

>> Edited by iandbeech on Saturday 3rd July 09:48

tuxman

8,953 posts

172 months

Saturday 3rd July 2004
quotequote all
Yes took me three hours to type that.