PistonHeads.com Forum

Dinner this Thursday, 8th Jan - The Mango Tree, Crowthorne

Dinner this Thursday, 8th Jan - The Mango Tree, Crowthorne

Author
Discussion

VerySideways

Original Poster:

9,818 posts

194 months

Monday 5th January 2009
quotequote all
Anyone fancy it?

http://www.foodanddrinkguides.co.uk/reading/mango-...

I'll suggest we're seated for 8pm...

1. verysideways

Robatr0n

12,156 posts

138 months

Monday 5th January 2009
quotequote all
scratchchin

zhead

1,180 posts

123 months

Monday 5th January 2009
quotequote all
1. verysideways
2. zhead

tuscan_al

4,107 posts

136 months

Monday 5th January 2009
quotequote all
1. verysideways
2. zhead
3. tuscan_al

bmw2002

8,596 posts

146 months

Monday 5th January 2009
quotequote all
1. verysideways
2. zhead
3. tuscan_al
4. bmw2002
Advertisement

AngryS3Owner

15,855 posts

151 months

Monday 5th January 2009
quotequote all
1. verysideways
2. zhead
3. tuscan_al
4. bmw2002
5. angrys3owner

Revs_Addiction

2,080 posts

153 months

Monday 5th January 2009
quotequote all
1. verysideways
2. zhead
3. tuscan_al
4. bmw2002
5. angrys3owner
6. Revs_Addiction. Nom Nom Nom!! biggrin

Maff

598 posts

189 months

Monday 5th January 2009
quotequote all
Would love to come but man flu stopping me at mo frown
Will see if I'm cured on Wednesday.

Blues

8,544 posts

141 months

Monday 5th January 2009
quotequote all
Excellent choice of venue clap
The food is quite different to any other Indian i have eaten, very tasty indeed.
I can recommend the crab cake starters, and the Lamb Madras is to die for

frown Sadly, i won't be out to play for a couple of weeks, but say hello to Nahim for me

VerySideways

Original Poster:

9,818 posts

194 months

Tuesday 6th January 2009
quotequote all
Table booked for 8 at 8 under the name of "Osborne".

tuscan_al

4,107 posts

136 months

Thursday 8th January 2009
quotequote all
Still happening, im getting hungry lick

bmw2002

8,596 posts

146 months

Thursday 8th January 2009
quotequote all
Meet at the Prince first? 7pm ish


tuscan_al

4,107 posts

136 months

Thursday 8th January 2009
quotequote all
bmw2002 said:
Meet at the Prince first? 7pm ish
Aye smile

Vixpy1

42,242 posts

186 months

Thursday 8th January 2009
quotequote all
Not sure how i failed to sign up for this.

I'm coming hehe

VerySideways

Original Poster:

9,818 posts

194 months

Thursday 8th January 2009
quotequote all
1. verysideways
2. zhead
3. tuscan_al
4. bmw2002
5. angrys3owner
6. Revs_Addiction
7. Vixpy1

Blues

8,544 posts

141 months

Thursday 8th January 2009
quotequote all
banghead
Aaargh, Beer and Curry being consumed on "my manor", and i'm not allowed to join in.
Ah well, i'll be thinking of you as i eat my steak and salad, washed down with a glass of Evian's finest vintage frown

See you all in a couple of weeks

bmw2002

8,596 posts

146 months

Thursday 8th January 2009
quotequote all
Blues said:
banghead
Aaargh, Beer and Curry being consumed on "my manor", and i'm not allowed to join in.
Ah well, i'll be thinking of you as i eat my steak and salad, washed down with a glass of Evian's finest vintage frown

See you all in a couple of weeks
Would you like a take away delivered?? wink

Blues

8,544 posts

141 months

Thursday 8th January 2009
quotequote all
bmw2002 said:
Blues said:
banghead
Aaargh, Beer and Curry being consumed on "my manor", and i'm not allowed to join in.
Ah well, i'll be thinking of you as i eat my steak and salad, washed down with a glass of Evian's finest vintage frown

See you all in a couple of weeks
Would you like a take away delivered?? wink
laugh
Thanks Nigel, but if i'm not allowed a curry , i don't suppose ... wink

bmw2002

8,596 posts

146 months

Thursday 8th January 2009
quotequote all
Blues said:
bmw2002 said:
Blues said:
banghead
Aaargh, Beer and Curry being consumed on "my manor", and i'm not allowed to join in.
Ah well, i'll be thinking of you as i eat my steak and salad, washed down with a glass of Evian's finest vintage frown

See you all in a couple of weeks
Would you like a take away delivered?? wink
laugh
Thanks Nigel, but if i'm not allowed a curry , i don't suppose ... wink
Who mentioned curry biglaugh

AngryS3Owner

15,855 posts

151 months

Thursday 8th January 2009
quotequote all
Well that was pretty good, could have only been better if I could have finished it irked