1 less Sagaris

Author
Discussion

JERRYCO

Original Poster:

133 posts

169 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
Lost control off my Sag on Saturday PM, on black ice M62 just before M18 Jct.
Lived to tell the tale though!!!! rotate

http://thumbsnap.com/v/Tnl2iayG.jpg
http://thumbsnap.com/v/cgatNaWY.jpg

900T-R

20,236 posts

203 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
Holy Moses yikes What's up with that guard rail???

mikeinsheffield

1,038 posts

131 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
Sorry to see that you've had a big accident - but glad to hear that you walked away. It's a terrible loss when you see someones P&J smashed up, but at the end of the day it's plastic and metal and could be replaced (I know - dwindling pool of availability), however people aren't.

Can't really tell from the photo's but I take it that it's beyond repair?

JERRYCO

Original Poster:

133 posts

169 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
900T-R said:
Holy Moses yikes What's up with that guard rail???
Thats the roll cage, should be above my head!

JERRYCO

Original Poster:

133 posts

169 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
mikeinsheffield said:
Sorry to see that you've had a big accident - but glad to hear that you walked away. It's a terrible loss when you see someones P&J smashed up, but at the end of the day it's plastic and metal and could be replaced (I know - dwindling pool of availability), however people aren't.

Can't really tell from the photo's but I take it that it's beyond repair?
Think so, waiting for insurance to look at it.

Hoady

164 posts

130 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
yikes

Is that blood on the seat?!

Sorry to see this but like you say, you lived to tell the tale!

Be careful out there people!

JERRYCO

Original Poster:

133 posts

169 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
Hoady said:
yikes

Is that blood on the seat?!

Sorry to see this but like you say, you lived to tell the tale!

Be careful out there people!
Yes got a nice cut on my back.

I dont know how to get pics on.

http://thumbsnap.com/v/joYbUhaR.jpg

D14 AYS

3,694 posts

156 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
yikes I cant get over how much that rollcage bent yikes

pinchmeimdreamin

7,527 posts

164 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
Looks like you had a lucky escape there, Glad you got out with nothing major.

Makes me glad my Trevor is in the garage in bits.

JERRYCO

Original Poster:

133 posts

169 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
so is mine!!!!! HaHa laugh

TVR653X

1,042 posts

121 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
JERRYCO said:
Lost control off my Sag on Saturday PM, on black ice M62 just before M18 Jct.
Lived to tell the tale though!!!! rotate

http://thumbsnap.com/v/Tnl2iayG.jpg
http://thumbsnap.com/v/cgatNaWY.jpg
Bloody hell fire. Glad you're alive, but poor Sag! :-( I wouldn't dare drive a TVR in this weather, mine was bad enough the other day, and i've got 240bhp less than you!

pinchmeimdreamin

7,527 posts

164 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
JERRYCO said:
so is mine!!!!! HaHa laugh
banghead ooooooooops sorry should have thought before I posted that

s5tvr

1,238 posts

179 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
Glad you're ok but that's exactly why my Tiv doesn't come out when there's been snow / ice - I prefer to let the roads thaw out completely and have the salt put on the roads thoroughly washed away first.

VX Foxy

3,962 posts

189 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
redface Gulp! Looks like you've been very lucky! Hope you recover quickly - that injury looks nasty frown

boss1uk

260 posts

120 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
I was out sat in the cerb.... might leave it in garage now.

Glad your ok

SP6 Animal

5,306 posts

156 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
That's 2 sags in fortnight and a Tuscan.
I think i may leave mine in the garage just a bit longerfrown

BLUETHUNDER

7,879 posts

206 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
Glad you are ok mate. That looks a nasty laceration.

yellow peril

5,131 posts

218 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
Really sorry to read your news.
Glad you are okay...although that injury looks awful..frown

What cut into you like that? (hope you don't mind me asking)

YP






Edited by yellow peril on Monday 21st December 22:25

Mr E

18,766 posts

205 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
Ouch. Big one. Glad all involved are still with us.

As said, it's metal and plastic that have been lost. I suspect that's the best possible result in the circumstances.

softtop

2,767 posts

193 months

Monday 21st December 2009
quotequote all
SP6 Animal said:
That's 2 sags in fortnight and a Tuscan.
I think i may leave mine in the garage just a bit longerfrown
really, who else has been unfortunate?