Dirty Takeaway Pictures Volume 3

Dirty Takeaway Pictures Volume 3

Author
Discussion

skinny

4,748 posts

179 months

Friday 30th November 2018
quotequote all
Embrace it. You can eat what you want and nothing sticks, no calories, no fat, just the dirty taste.

ambuletz

7,821 posts

125 months

Saturday 1st December 2018
quotequote all
Has anyone tried the chicken BigTasty at McDs? Might get myself this for lunch along with the normal (beef) Big Tasty.

Stella Tortoise

1,396 posts

87 months

Saturday 1st December 2018
quotequote all
eskidavies said:
My default special bab and madras sauce for dipping plus a handful of chips,



Not sure what’s going on in my guts it’s grumbling and bubbling and I’m farting a lot ,not had this before not straight after eating anyway,prob gone straight through me ,I’d better stay on sofa tonight,closer to the bog no upstairs wc at my house
And, then, no gory details of Friday night pissed up filth.

Concerned.

iwantagta

1,061 posts

89 months

Saturday 1st December 2018
quotequote all
ambuletz said:
Has anyone tried the chicken BigTasty at McDs? Might get myself this for lunch along with the normal (beef) Big Tasty.
Yep - didnt rate it.
Beef is much better.

eskidavies

3,038 posts

103 months

Saturday 1st December 2018
quotequote all
Stella Tortoise said:
eskidavies said:
My default special bab and madras sauce for dipping plus a handful of chips,



Not sure what’s going on in my guts it’s grumbling and bubbling and I’m farting a lot ,not had this before not straight after eating anyway,prob gone straight through me ,I’d better stay on sofa tonight,closer to the bog no upstairs wc at my house
And, then, no gory details of Friday night pissed up filth.

Concerned.
Very late home from work on Friday no good ,I did have a jalfrezi,rice and bahgee tray meal convenience thing from freezer,and a bag of chips from chippy so there was small takeaway element,

eskidavies

3,038 posts

103 months

Saturday 1st December 2018
quotequote all
Cheesy bacon box thing



Eaten on my living room floor as I’ve taken sofa to tip awaiting new one ,only there’s a kfc not far down road

ambuletz

7,821 posts

125 months

Saturday 1st December 2018
quotequote all
iwantagta said:
ambuletz said:
Has anyone tried the chicken BigTasty at McDs? Might get myself this for lunch along with the normal (beef) Big Tasty.
Yep - didnt rate it.
Beef is much better.
I agree. just had it for lunch. disappointing as it's two strips of chicken in the bun. regular beef one is better.

Jonno1991

18 posts

19 months

Saturday 1st December 2018
quotequote all
Khimao said:
Not the best photos but some spicy gazebo wings and a donner box.






sorry for the size yikes

Edited by Khimao on Sunday 25th November 15:33
That looks top notch mate!

seyre1972

618 posts

87 months

Saturday 1st December 2018
quotequote all
Home alone .... dirty takeaway

Chicken Tikka Chat (already eaten)
Onion Bhajis (garnish)
Keema Rice
Chicken Tikka Dhansak
Chicken Tikka Saag
Garlic and Chilli Naan



Leftovers will be had for lunch tomorrow.

Trying a different takeaway than normal - was ok, just wish food had been hotter (temperature)

illmonkey

12,075 posts

142 months

Saturday 1st December 2018
quotequote all
Stone cold sober bab, I’m a taxi driver tonight... Large cheesy chips and large chicken kebab with salad and spicy sauce. £12




eskidavies

3,038 posts

103 months

Sunday 2nd December 2018
quotequote all
From last night meal for one ,sweet and sour chicken balls,beef with mushrooms,fried rice ,extra salt and pepper chips and curry sauce,was really good and hot when delivered,free finger rolls and popadoms also came with it ,well pleased with this place albeit a long time on delivery,prob collect next time as it’s only a couple of mins in car




There’s also a pile left over for today ,with some noodles the wife left



Vyse

1,184 posts

68 months

Sunday 2nd December 2018
quotequote all
Bit strange getting poppadoms from a chinese place.

Trustmeimadoctor

4,660 posts

99 months

Sunday 2nd December 2018
quotequote all
Tea!

eskidavies

3,038 posts

103 months

Sunday 2nd December 2018
quotequote all
Last nights left overs lick


kev1974

3,069 posts

73 months

Sunday 2nd December 2018
quotequote all
Trustmeimadoctor said:
Tea!
can't decide if the goop on the right looks more like vomit or dodgy poo

Thesprucegoose

18,624 posts

139 months

Sunday 2nd December 2018
quotequote all
[quote=eskidavies]Last nights left overs lick

/quote]

I find they taste better. always reminds of the legendary left over Chinese spring rolls a poster posted.

Trustmeimadoctor

4,660 posts

99 months

Sunday 2nd December 2018
quotequote all
kev1974 said:
Trustmeimadoctor said:
Tea!
can't decide if the goop on the right looks more like vomit or dodgy poo
It was supposed to be korma sauce

SHutchinson

1,708 posts

128 months

Sunday 2nd December 2018
quotequote all
eskidavies said:
Last nights left overs lick

Do you ever cook?

easytiger123

1,865 posts

153 months

Monday 3rd December 2018
quotequote all
I've said it before but...Eski I salute you. A quite staggering devotion to filth.

carinatauk

1,037 posts

196 months

Monday 3rd December 2018
quotequote all
Trustmeimadoctor said:
kev1974 said:
Trustmeimadoctor said:
Tea!
can't decide if the goop on the right looks more like vomit or dodgy poo
It was supposed to be korma sauce
Vomit it is then