RE: PH hats, coats, fleeces and polos

RE: PH hats, coats, fleeces and polos

Author
Discussion

eggchaser1987

1,572 posts

115 months

Monday 15th April 2013
quotequote all
Garlick said:
Love the lists smile

Trouble with cycling shirts is they all need to be made by a specialist sportswear company and stocking a large range (to keep all sizes in stock) is costly whereas other items can be printed/ embroidered on demand.

We'll do another cycling range but they'll always be limited edition with orders upfront i'm afraid.
Whe nyou do then I will put my name down, missed the last load as money was a bit short at the time frown

Ved

3,825 posts

141 months

Monday 15th April 2013
quotequote all
Mr G - are you going to bring some to the SS so we can take a look?

Garlick

40,601 posts

206 months

Monday 15th April 2013
quotequote all
Ved said:
Mr G - are you going to bring some to the SS so we can take a look?
I'll see what we can do. Not a bad idea that

court

1,476 posts

182 months

Monday 15th April 2013
quotequote all
Would have loved a zip-through hoodie. Ah well. I do like these designs though. They get the cradders 2 thumbs up.

fatboy69

8,782 posts

153 months

Monday 15th April 2013
quotequote all
guitarmandan said:
Correlation doesn't imply causation. Perhaps beige is entirely right and it's Austin Maxi'

s that are to blame.

In fact, there's no perhaps about it... Beige cycling jerseys anybody?
Hell no!!!

Ved

3,825 posts

141 months

Tuesday 16th April 2013
quotequote all
Garlick said:
I'll see what we can do. Not a bad idea that
I do try smile

TheTaffyban

4 posts

109 months

Tuesday 16th April 2013
quotequote all
Hey, Mr Garlick,

What's so wrong about beige? It blends in better with the background here in Afghanistan. Don't be so picky!! The Taffyban

M3John

5,974 posts

185 months

Tuesday 16th April 2013
quotequote all
Good to finally see a return of some of the previous range ! thumbup

Garlick

40,601 posts

206 months

Tuesday 16th April 2013
quotequote all
M3John said:
Good to finally see a return of some of the previous range ! thumbup
Old, but new...if you know what I mean. They are familiar but bar one jacket they are all new products.

gingerkid

19 posts

100 months

Tuesday 16th April 2013
quotequote all
Garlick said:
Love the lists smile

Trouble with cycling shirts is they all need to be made by a specialist sportswear company and stocking a large range (to keep all sizes in stock) is costly whereas other items can be printed/ embroidered on demand.

We'll do another cycling range but they'll always be limited edition with orders upfront i'm afraid.
how about working with foska.com for a PH cycling shirt? They do all the marmite / beano shirts etc.

Garlick

40,601 posts

206 months

Tuesday 16th April 2013
quotequote all
gingerkid said:
how about working with foska.com for a PH cycling shirt? They do all the marmite / beano shirts etc.
We've done three shirts now and Foska did the second, very nice it was too!

We may well produce another with them as they were easy to deal with but, as with other specialist suppliers, they still need us to order minimum quantities of all sizes and we can't commit to that.

What we can do though is more regular limited edition runs, so expect another sometime soon.

Tenko

20 posts

105 months

Tuesday 16th April 2013
quotequote all
CaptainSlow said:
Any chance of a cycling jersey in the new range? Would be quite popular, I can start a list...
I second that...... I missed out last time round

M3John

5,974 posts

185 months

Tuesday 16th April 2013
quotequote all
Garlick said:
M3John said:
Good to finally see a return of some of the previous range ! thumbup
Old, but new...if you know what I mean. They are familiar but bar one jacket they are all new products.
Nice one. smile I know of at least half a dozen people that have asked how and when I got my soft shell jacket.

BTW, now the weather is getting nicer fancy a visit to Meantime soon? wink

gingerkid

19 posts

100 months

Tuesday 16th April 2013
quotequote all
Garlick said:
We've done three shirts now and Foska did the second, very nice it was too!

We may well produce another with them as they were easy to deal with but, as with other specialist suppliers, they still need us to order minimum quantities of all sizes and we can't commit to that.

What we can do though is more regular limited edition runs, so expect another sometime soon.
Ah didn't know that. I wondered if foska would simply list it along with all of their other jerseys. I will be very keen to buy a PH jersey ...

Mark-C

3,412 posts

171 months

Tuesday 16th April 2013
quotequote all
Garlick said:
CaptainSlow said:
Any chance of a cycling jersey in the new range? Would be quite popular, I can start a list...
Love the lists smile

Trouble with cycling shirts is they all need to be made by a specialist sportswear company and stocking a large range (to keep all sizes in stock) is costly whereas other items can be printed/ embroidered on demand.

We'll do another cycling range but they'll always be limited edition with orders upfront i'm afraid.
That might not be needed if the Long Sleeved Tee Shirt comes with gripper tape whistle

Loving the new range and will be defo be ordering something thumbup

knight

5,060 posts

245 months

Wednesday 17th April 2013
quotequote all
I do like these new additions to the shop, but is there any likelihood of different colours? A ginger cat in the house kind of rules out black fleeces/hoodies! wink

rickbrown74

250 posts

208 months

Wednesday 17th April 2013
quotequote all
What height is the model in the pics? I'm 6 ft and I like my tops to have a bit of length about them and they look a bit shortish in the pics!

garrykiller

5,670 posts

124 months

Wednesday 17th April 2013
quotequote all
I really wish you guys did more "fitted" tops, everything just feels really square.

Garlick

40,601 posts

206 months

Wednesday 17th April 2013
quotequote all
garrykiller said:
I really wish you guys did more "fitted" tops, everything just feels really square.
I don't mind fitted stuff, but when we offered it about two years ago we had complaints of it being 'too tight'! I must say that the shirts offered by the 'new' supplier are a nicer cut than offered previously

As for the height of the model, I'll have to find that out

garrykiller

5,670 posts

124 months

Wednesday 17th April 2013
quotequote all
Garlick said:
I don't mind fitted stuff, but when we offered it about two years ago we had complaints of it being 'too tight'! I must say that the shirts offered by the 'new' supplier are a nicer cut than offered previously

As for the height of the model, I'll have to find that out
the problem I have is I have a 47 inch chest and 33 inch weights so if I cant get fitted tshirts they look st.