Dr Who…Awesome News If You're A Fan…

Dr Who…Awesome News If You're A Fan…

Author
Discussion

Justin Cyder

12,624 posts

126 months

Saturday 30th March 2013
quotequote all
im said:
I always ask nicely. yikes

Hey, come on, how many frames did you have to flick through to find that? hehe
Look closely my friend. Windows media centre. I laugh at Tivo, sky+, Virgin rewind or whatever it's called. I've been pausing & rewinding live tv for ten years & free of charge. Best tech ever that people just don't know about.

The Hypno-Toad

11,227 posts

182 months

Saturday 30th March 2013
quotequote all
I like Peri.

jet_noise

5,109 posts

159 months

Saturday 30th March 2013
quotequote all
Dear HT,

The Hypno-Toad said:
I like Peri.
Indeed, Romana I's Mary Tamm was a bit tasty.

I really enjoyed tonight's ep. In the modern style of course (both plot & Dr). Only one cavil: I found the riding up the side of a building on a motorcycle a bit too James Bond. Even if it was a robot version,

regards,
Jet

P.S. I'm just fine with a sandwich but wouldn't sir prefer chips & gravy?

The Hypno-Toad

11,227 posts

182 months

Saturday 30th March 2013
quotequote all
jet_noise said:
Dear HT,

The Hypno-Toad said:
I like Peri.
Indeed, Romana I's Mary Tamm was a bit tasty.
Ah but Peri had very impressive lady bumps whilst Romana not so much.

The Toad likes lady bumps.

Justin Cyder

12,624 posts

126 months

Saturday 30th March 2013
quotequote all
No one ever brings the love for Donna. I reckon she was much dirtier than we all think. Lots of room in the Tardis, nudge nudge, wink wink.

The_Burg

4,841 posts

191 months

Saturday 30th March 2013
quotequote all
Pond in the police uniform other than that Sarah Jane every time. RIP.

im

Original Poster:

34,302 posts

194 months

Saturday 30th March 2013
quotequote all
Bedazzled said:
Is there a thread for the new series, or is this it?
Well I suppose as this threads topic (the 50th anniversary special) is a part of this series then to save confusion....

BTW I'm sure that there is. Thread for this season already in existence as tonights episode is merely the first episode of the 2nd part of this series. Dr Who did a very American this time...It had a mid-season break.

marcosgt

10,851 posts

153 months

Saturday 30th March 2013
quotequote all
The Hypno-Toad said:
jet_noise said:
Dear HT,

The Hypno-Toad said:
I like Peri.
Indeed, Romana I's Mary Tamm was a bit tasty.
Ah but Peri had very impressive lady bumps whilst Romana not so much.

The Toad likes lady bumps.
Hell yeah, but god she was annoying.

I was rather surprised that she is very English in reality and, last time I checked, still looking rather fine smile

M

ajprice

22,748 posts

173 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
I liked it tonight, a Moffat favourite of making the bad thing from something normal. It was very obviously an empty coffee cup that Clara ran round with though hehe . Oh and in her book with the list of ages updated every year, no number 23 scratchchin

Justin Cyder

12,624 posts

126 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
I wondered if she was going to have a swig from the obviously empty coffee cup. She did!

otolith

47,856 posts

181 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
Spin it back to the scene with the crowd and the fez before breakfast - and watch the TARDIS door wink

stephen300o

15,464 posts

205 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
Good old Ghost in the shell influences another show. But this one practically nothing happened at all. Puppet master pinching people, ride in, press reset. Cute girl was cute again, but I miss the corset.

Chips and gravy? Eww.

McWigglebum4th

32,414 posts

181 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
ajprice said:
I liked it tonight, a Moffat favourite of making the bad thing from something normal. It was very obviously an empty coffee cup that Clara ran round with though hehe . Oh and in her book with the list of ages updated every year, no number 23 scratchchin
And a mystery lady in a shop gave her the doctors telephone number

ajprice

22,748 posts

173 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
McWigglebum4th said:
ajprice said:
I liked it tonight, a Moffat favourite of making the bad thing from something normal. It was very obviously an empty coffee cup that Clara ran round with though hehe . Oh and in her book with the list of ages updated every year, no number 23 scratchchin
And a mystery lady in a shop gave her the doctors telephone number
Amy Pond?

Teppic

6,229 posts

234 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
ajprice said:
McWigglebum4th said:
ajprice said:
I liked it tonight, a Moffat favourite of making the bad thing from something normal. It was very obviously an empty coffee cup that Clara ran round with though hehe . Oh and in her book with the list of ages updated every year, no number 23 scratchchin
And a mystery lady in a shop gave her the doctors telephone number
Amy Pond?
More likely to be River Song.

im

Original Poster:

34,302 posts

194 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
Teppic said:
ajprice said:
McWigglebum4th said:
ajprice said:
I liked it tonight, a Moffat favourite of making the bad thing from something normal. It was very obviously an empty coffee cup that Clara ran round with though hehe . Oh and in her book with the list of ages updated every year, no number 23 scratchchin
And a mystery lady in a shop gave her the doctors telephone number
Amy Pond?
More likely to be River Song.
More likely to be neither, just a plot contrivence.

scratchchin

Although we know Rose is returning...

Mutley

3,178 posts

236 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
ajprice said:
McWigglebum4th said:
ajprice said:
I liked it tonight, a Moffat favourite of making the bad thing from something normal. It was very obviously an empty coffee cup that Clara ran round with though hehe . Oh and in her book with the list of ages updated every year, no number 23 scratchchin
And a mystery lady in a shop gave her the doctors telephone number
Amy Pond?
They did that bring Rose back in the Donna Noble story, surely they wouldn't do that again??

Did you notice that Clara's favourite book was written by Amelia Williams ?


I like that the series is in two parts now, feels closer to classic who where a story arc covered 4 episodes, and there may have been 2 'adventures' per series

otolith

47,856 posts

181 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
Mutley said:
Did you notice that Clara's favourite book was written by Amelia Williams ?
Spotted Amelia. Forgot that Rory's name was Williams.

im

Original Poster:

34,302 posts

194 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
Mutley said:
They did that bring Rose back in the Donna Noble story, surely they wouldn't do that again??
The BBC have already confirmed that she and DT are returning for the 50th anniversary special.

MiniMan64

15,388 posts

167 months

Sunday 31st March 2013
quotequote all
Mutley said:
Did you notice that Clara's favourite book was written by Amelia Williams ?
Good spot!