PistonHeads.com Forum

Justin Lee Collins

Author
Discussion

The Spruce goose

11,058 posts

111 months

Thursday 27th September 2012
quotequote all
always thought he was a tt..

very 'love' me vibe.

sounded like the pher bloke without the violence

ViperPict

10,082 posts

153 months

Thursday 27th September 2012
quotequote all
Nicholas Blair said:
Can't stand this guy. So far up his own arse IMHO. Bigger wker than that fanny side kick of his Alan Carr.

Cretins
I think Alan Carr is talented but have never understood why JLC is on TV. Mainly seemed to play up to the fact that he was from Bristol...

Pints

18,350 posts

110 months

Thursday 27th September 2012
quotequote all
ViperPict said:
I think Alan Carr is talented but have never understood why JLC is on TV. Mainly seemed to play up to the fact that he was from Bristol...
Mincing about and playing up to the fact he's more gay than a rainbow flag at a pride parade does not equate to talent IMO. And that's all he's ever managed, as far as I can tell.

ViperPict

10,082 posts

153 months

Thursday 27th September 2012
quotequote all
Pints said:
ViperPict said:
I think Alan Carr is talented but have never understood why JLC is on TV. Mainly seemed to play up to the fact that he was from Bristol...
Mincing about and playing up to the fact he's more gay than a rainbow flag at a pride parade does not equate to talent IMO. And that's all he's ever managed, as far as I can tell.
If you look past the campness, he's quite quick and witty, especially in his chat show.

Morningside

22,440 posts

145 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
IF it all turns out to be true and he is jailed or forced to pay money out will this be the end of his TV career?
Advertisement

Teppic

4,977 posts

173 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Morningside said:
IF it all turns out to be true and he is jailed or forced to pay money out will this be the end of his TV career?
I fking hope so.

NitroNick

716 posts

126 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Morningside said:
IF it all turns out to be true and he is jailed or forced to pay money out will this be the end of his TV career?
No chance, if it is true... Max Clifford will be called in. JLC will admit to having a drink/drugs/sex addiction, low self esteem and we will be treated to a hard hitting - fly on the wall documentary of him facing his demons.

Its a shame really. I remember seeing a show where he wanted to become a professional Darts player, he seemed to get on really well with his wife and kids. They seemed very happy.

billzeebub

3,586 posts

115 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
always thought he was a Tard, nice to have your preconceptions confirmed

Rollin

3,900 posts

161 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Morningside said:
IF it all turns out to be true and he is jailed or forced to pay money out will this be the end of his TV career?
Barrymore.

Pints

18,350 posts

110 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Teppic said:
Morningside said:
IF it all turns out to be true and he is jailed or forced to pay money out will this be the end of his TV career?
I fking hope so.
They'll never find a replacement for voiceovers on that delightful YouTube clip show.

wink

z4me

298 posts

85 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Pints said:
Teppic said:
Morningside said:
IF it all turns out to be true and he is jailed or forced to pay money out will this be the end of his TV career?
I fking hope so.
They'll never find a replacement for voiceovers on that delightful YouTube clip show.

wink
Does he not do Ginsters voice-overs too?

andy_s

11,245 posts

175 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Pints said:
Mincing about and playing up to the fact he's more gay than a rainbow flag at a pride parade does not equate to talent IMO. And that's all he's ever managed, as far as I can tell.
Just the latest incarnation of John Inman. Yawn.

Meteor Madness

339 posts

118 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Why is it necessary to always say his middle name ?

Ozzie Osmond

21,189 posts

162 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Meteor Madness said:
Why is it necessary to always say his middle name ?
To avoid confusion with the other equally talented long-haired-one in The Darkness.

Rickeh

245 posts

131 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Meteor Madness said:
Why is it necessary to always say his middle name ?
Maybe it's an 'L' thing? Samuel 'L' Jackson

Ozzie Osmond

21,189 posts

162 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Rickeh said:
Maybe it's an 'L' thing?
Tommy Lee Jones ....... I think you're onto something!

Essel

175 posts

62 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Python Lee Jackson?

Yep, definitely onto something heresmile

Gargamel

9,382 posts

177 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Jamie Lee Curtis

AV12

5,131 posts

124 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
"Bad Times"

dave stew

1,502 posts

83 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Essel said:
Python Lee Jackson?

Yep, definitely onto something heresmile

Quentin Le T watte