Jeremy Corbyn (Vol. 3)

Author
Discussion

Big Al.

Original Poster:

60,226 posts

196 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all

jjlynn27

7,739 posts

47 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
Awful leftie.

B'stard Child

16,615 posts

184 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
jjlynn27 said:
Awful leftie.
You can't call Big Al that............. biggrin

Big Al.

Original Poster:

60,226 posts

196 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
B'stard Child said:
You can't call Big Al that............. biggrin
Been called worse! hehe

poo at Paul's

6,611 posts

113 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
Is he dead yet?


I think his gardener died. Saw Titslapper Jezza leaving his squat the other week on telly and his front garden looks like Terry Waite's did back in 1991.

Advertisement

Slaav

3,344 posts

148 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
Big Al. said:
I wonder how many of these little coups have been rumbling around behind the scenes all the time? If an.... smile


Edit to add: wouldn't it be funny (the way our lovely Politicians work/behave) if many of these individuals were in many differing groups? Like a giant mess of a Venn Diagram?

Edited by Slaav on Tuesday 7th August 15:45

RichB

41,090 posts

222 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
Just so that i follow the new thread wink

ellroy

5,694 posts

163 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
poo at Paul's said:
Is he dead yet?


I think his gardener died. Saw Titslapper Jezza leaving his squat the other week on telly and his front garden looks like Terry Waite's did back in 1991.
There was on the news this morning a report of a 90 year old being knocked over in Isllington last night. I must admit my hopes went up for a second.

gadgetmac

4,507 posts

46 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
RichB said:
Just so that i follow the new thread wink
Ditto.

RichB

41,090 posts

222 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
ellroy said:
poo at Paul's said:
Is he dead yet? I think his gardener died. Saw Titslapper Jezza leaving his squat the other week on telly and his front garden looks like Terry Waite's did back in 1991.
There was on the news this morning a report of a 90 year old being knocked over in Isllington last night. I must admit my hopes went up for a second.
Just idle conjecture, while Volume 3 gets up to speed, but should he kick the bucket, or whatever good comrades do, we'd probably get John McDonnell as President of The Momentum and new Labour Party.

irocfan

18,255 posts

128 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
RichB said:
Just idle conjecture, while Volume 3 gets up to speed, but should he kick the bucket, or whatever good comrades do, we'd probably get John McDonnell as President of The Momentum and new Labour Party.
and that's when it goes from merely scary to terrifiying

amusingduck

3,781 posts

74 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
gadgetmac said:
RichB said:
Just so that i follow the new thread wink
Ditto.

jakesmith

3,173 posts

109 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
irocfan said:
and that's when it goes from merely scary to terrifiying
McDonell definitely even more extreme than Corbyn but does he have the charisma to win an election? I think not - the public love a smooth operator like Cameron & Blair. McDonnell is intensely unlikable and doesn't have the (admittedly misleading) cuddly teddy bear appeal of dear Jeremy
Also Labour know this & he was nowhere to be seen in the campaign for the last election which saw a landslide victory for Labour in unepectedly gaining 30 seats and outperforming very low expectations and forcing a u-turn by Owen Jones

Edited by jakesmith on Tuesday 7th August 18:17

andy43

5,987 posts

192 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
poo at Paul's said:
Is he dead yet?


I think his gardener died. Saw Titslapper Jezza leaving his squat the other week on telly and his front garden looks like Terry Waite's did back in 1991.
Genuine lol. Have a tramp picture on me.

Russian Troll Bot

19,593 posts

165 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
At least he found a seat that time

nikaiyo2

2,038 posts

133 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
andy43 said:
Genuine lol. Have a tramp picture on me.
I know he wants a return to British Rail, that is taking it to far, the trains have toilets built in now.

joyless lobotomised parrot

3,441 posts

49 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
...and this 'thing' is our next Prime Minister is it??

Labour had a mad old far-left tramp 'leader' years ago. Can't remember his name. No-one voted for him and he vanished. Surely this one'll go the same way?


Edited by joyless lobotomised parrot on Tuesday 7th August 18:51

Tryke3

1,192 posts

32 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
joyless lobotomised parrot said:
...and this 'thing' is our next Prime Minister is it??
Brexit baby

B'stard Child

16,615 posts

184 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
joyless lobotomised parrot said:
...and this 'thing' is our next Prime Minister is it??

Labour had a mad old far-left tramp 'leader' years ago. Can't remember his name. No-one voted for him and he vanished. Surely this one'll go the same way?


Edited by joyless lobotomised parrot on Tuesday 7th August 18:51
Foot

joyless lobotomised parrot

3,441 posts

49 months

Tuesday 7th August 2018
quotequote all
B'stard Child said:
joyless lobotomised parrot said:
...and this 'thing' is our next Prime Minister is it??

Labour had a mad old far-left tramp 'leader' years ago. Can't remember his name. No-one voted for him and he vanished. Surely this one'll go the same way?


Edited by joyless lobotomised parrot on Tuesday 7th August 18:51
Foot
Got Das Boot

but yes, that's him/it...

http://i1.dailypost.co.uk/incoming/article2625815....

Edited by joyless lobotomised parrot on Tuesday 7th August 19:11