Russia Invades Ukraine. Volume 4

Russia Invades Ukraine. Volume 4

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

BikeBikeBIke

8,950 posts

118 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
king arthur said:
Actually... scratchchin

How do we know any of the Putins are the real one?
According to Vlad Vexler none of the doubles do closeups.

Of course, almost anything else in that video could have been faked.

J4CKO

41,973 posts

203 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
Would love to be a fly on the wall when Xi visits Moscow, wonder if it will be Xi trying to talk Putin down or how can we defeat our common adversary (without screwing up our own economy based on sending them loads of goods) ?

Notice Tubs in NK is stamping his pudgy little trotters due to the joint South Korea and US military operations, was a Daily Express link but apparently readying his troops for a devastating and immediate Nuclear strike on the US, which seems strange as didnt think troops had much of a part to play when its Nuclear, other than getting flambeed ?

catso

14,823 posts

270 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
FourWheelDrift said:
Spare tyre said:
If fake putin got shot, I’d imagine he’d get carried away then a few days later we’d see the next fake one making a magical recovery
Shot 5 times in the head, 2 days later appears in public with a plaster on his forehead.
If it comes to a a trial in the Hague, I wonder which Putin gets that gig...?

J4CKO

41,973 posts

203 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
catso said:
FourWheelDrift said:
Spare tyre said:
If fake putin got shot, I’d imagine he’d get carried away then a few days later we’d see the next fake one making a magical recovery
Shot 5 times in the head, 2 days later appears in public with a plaster on his forehead.
If it comes to a a trial in the Hague, I wonder which Putin gets that gig...?
Someone should do a spoof of "The real Slim Shady" with the Putins, a deepfake version, and also "Wanted, Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi.

Probably a full album in it, proceeds to Ukraine.

djc206

12,513 posts

128 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
J4CKO said:
Would love to be a fly on the wall when Xi visits Moscow, wonder if it will be Xi trying to talk Putin down or how can we defeat our common adversary (without screwing up our own economy based on sending them loads of goods) ?

Notice Tubs in NK is stamping his pudgy little trotters due to the joint South Korea and US military operations, was a Daily Express link but apparently readying his troops for a devastating and immediate Nuclear strike on the US, which seems strange as didnt think troops had much of a part to play when its Nuclear, other than getting flambeed ?
Probably means feeding his troops so they can manage the walk across the DMZ.

robinessex

11,126 posts

184 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
djc206 said:
J4CKO said:
Would love to be a fly on the wall when Xi visits Moscow, wonder if it will be Xi trying to talk Putin down or how can we defeat our common adversary (without screwing up our own economy based on sending them loads of goods) ?

Notice Tubs in NK is stamping his pudgy little trotters due to the joint South Korea and US military operations, was a Daily Express link but apparently readying his troops for a devastating and immediate Nuclear strike on the US, which seems strange as didnt think troops had much of a part to play when its Nuclear, other than getting flambeed ?
Probably means feeding his troops so they can manage the walk across the DMZ.
Will they all be dressed in the nice Parade uniform, with wooden guns, or real ones with 10 bullets each? Maybe a KFC in their lunch box for the break., after they've defeated S.K.

Digga

40,796 posts

286 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
djc206 said:
Probably means feeding his troops so they can manage the walk across the DMZ.
Apparently, they can walk all day on a bowl of race. At that rate of progress, it'd take years to cross the DMZ.

Biggy Stardust

7,068 posts

47 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
Digga said:
Apparently, they can walk all day on a bowl of race. At that rate of progress, it'd take years to cross the DMZ.
With a bowl of race they'll be across it in minutes.

prand

5,971 posts

199 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
FourWheelDrift said:
Shot 5 times in the head, 2 days later appears in public with a plaster on his forehead.
That's exactly the direction I was heading when considering how you explain the 'death' of a double.

The way Russian propaganda works, Putin may well be blown up on live TV by a cruise missiles, but a day later he could be waving, bandaged up, from his hospital bed, claiming all sorts of superpowers and insulting the West for their impotent weapons.

Flumpo

3,980 posts

76 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
I’m no expert, but the putin meeting Xi Jinping today seems to be unable to let go of the chair with his right arm and has little movement in it and potentially covering a tremor.

Putin on his walkabout talks while waving his right arm and hand about and had no probs zipping his coat up and down at various points.

J4CKO

41,973 posts

203 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
prand said:
FourWheelDrift said:
Shot 5 times in the head, 2 days later appears in public with a plaster on his forehead.
That's exactly the direction I was heading when considering how you explain the 'death' of a double.

The way Russian propaganda works, Putin may well be blown up on live TV by a cruise missiles, but a day later he could be waving, bandaged up, from his hospital bed, claiming all sorts of superpowers and insulting the West for their impotent weapons.
I wonder what the security services in the western countries are making of the Putin doubles ? surely they have some serious tech and experts to analyse footage and work out who is who in excruciating, minute detail ?

Wonder if the facial recognition software is good enough to spot the real Putin ?

I bet the government level versions can tell identical twins apart, and even me and Brad Pitt.



Edited by J4CKO on Monday 20th March 14:26

Jhonno

5,857 posts

144 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
Flumpo said:
I’m no expert, but the putin meeting Xi Jinping today seems to be unable to let go of the chair with his right arm and has little movement in it and potentially covering a tremor.

Putin on his walkabout talks while waving his right arm and hand about and had no probs zipping his coat up and down at various points.
That grabbing chair behaviour has been ongoing for a long while now.

BikeBikeBIke

8,950 posts

118 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
Jhonno said:
That grabbing chair behaviour has been ongoing for a long while now.
....and Putin has every reason to act a bit ill/weird to keep everyone guessing.

If your only plan is threatening nuclear war, looking like you're on your last legs from time to time is pretty much essential.

trickywoo

12,045 posts

233 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
BikeBikeBIke said:
....and Putin has every reason to act a bit ill/weird to keep everyone guessing.

If your only plan is threatening nuclear war, looking like you're on your last legs from time to time is pretty much essential.
Yes, of course, the master strategist at work.

BikeBikeBIke

8,950 posts

118 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
trickywoo said:
BikeBikeBIke said:
....and Putin has every reason to act a bit ill/weird to keep everyone guessing.

If your only plan is threatening nuclear war, looking like you're on your last legs from time to time is pretty much essential.
Yes, of course, the master strategist at work.
No, the man's a senile moron, but with few exceptions diagnosing illness from TV images is a non-starter.

Digga

40,796 posts

286 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
Jhonno said:
That grabbing chair behaviour has been ongoing for a long while now.
My expert knowledge of reversion therapy (totally made up) tells me he was fked over in a game of musical chairs as a child.

Jhonno

5,857 posts

144 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
Digga said:
Jhonno said:
That grabbing chair behaviour has been ongoing for a long while now.
My expert knowledge of reversion therapy (totally made up) tells me he was fked over in a game of musical chairs as a child.
laugh

FourWheelDrift

88,941 posts

287 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
Look at his feet, he's still driving that car in Mariupol rofl

https://twitter.com/RealPepeEscobar/status/1637824...



Also the Mariupol Putin bot v3.1 was standing close to "locals" (need to check other photos to spot which friends these were) but he still got shouted at from someone real a long way back, no action taken. Another reason it's not him.

"it's all not true, it's all for show" https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1637568...

djc206

12,513 posts

128 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
FourWheelDrift said:
Look at his feet, he's still driving that car in Mariupol rofl

https://twitter.com/RealPepeEscobar/status/1637824...



Also the Mariupol Putin bot v3.1 was standing close to "locals" (need to check other photos to spot which friends these were) but he still got shouted at from someone real a long way back, no action taken. Another reason it's not him.

"it's all not true, it's all for show" https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1637568...
Why isn’t he looking at Xi? Strange man.

spookly

4,082 posts

98 months

Monday 20th March 2023
quotequote all
djc206 said:
FourWheelDrift said:
Look at his feet, he's still driving that car in Mariupol rofl

https://twitter.com/RealPepeEscobar/status/1637824...



Also the Mariupol Putin bot v3.1 was standing close to "locals" (need to check other photos to spot which friends these were) but he still got shouted at from someone real a long way back, no action taken. Another reason it's not him.

"it's all not true, it's all for show" https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1637568...
Why isn’t he looking at Xi? Strange man.
His eyes are like someone pissed two holes in a snowball.

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED