PistonHeads.com Forum

OFFICIAL YOUTUBE Thread, MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES-Vol 3

OFFICIAL YOUTUBE Thread, MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES-Vol 3

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

rhysenna

689 posts

103 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all

Marty63

2,347 posts

91 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
thinfourth2 said:
Marty63 said:
Exceedingly fake

Mainly as he came out with his arms and legs

aye, but it made me - erm, ooh, argh, ha

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

172 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Little guy downhill biking. As the vid says, great commentary!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ce5_1349360956

FloppyRaccoon

1,916 posts

83 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
TheHeretic said:
Little guy downhill biking. As the vid says, great commentary!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ce5_1349360956
Great video! Very impressive for a 5 year old, especially on a fully rigid bike with tiny wheels!
Advertisement

mids

970 posts

175 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Solburg WRC off road excursion

http://youtu.be/InaK-NtBRvI

Glassman

19,710 posts

132 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Young wolf (pup/whelp?) learns to howl

http://www.wimp.com/babywolf/

OzzyR1

3,140 posts

149 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all


How to expose a clairvoyant (short but funny).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3UANEflcX0


The Game

2,324 posts

98 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
mids said:
Solburg WRC off road excursion

http://youtu.be/InaK-NtBRvI
hehe

Charlie Michael

2,651 posts

101 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Glassman said:
Young wolf (pup/whelp?) learns to howl

http://www.wimp.com/babywolf/
That's really sweet. Love the way that it tilts its head back.

Baron Greenback

3,177 posts

67 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
The Game said:
mids said:
Solburg WRC off road excursion

http://youtu.be/InaK-NtBRvI
hehe
Shouldn't laugh but did! I bet the vineyard got a good pay out!

Funk

18,579 posts

126 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Glassman said:
Young wolf (pup/whelp?) learns to howl

http://www.wimp.com/babywolf/
That's the cutest thing I've seen in ages. Amazing how the pup just knows it's 'something it should/can do' and joins in!

JamesYates

160 posts

76 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Found this in the related videos of the metronome page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVkdfJ9PkRQ&fea...

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

172 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
JamesYates said:
Found this in the related videos of the metronome page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVkdfJ9PkRQ&fea...
One of my all time favourite "ait a minute, that can't be right" videos.

MIT gyroscopic bicycle wheel thingy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H98BgRzpOM

They have some great videos on there.

mrmr96

13,736 posts

121 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
TheHeretic said:
One of my all time favourite "ait a minute, that can't be right" videos.

MIT gyroscopic bicycle wheel thingy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H98BgRzpOM

They have some great videos on there.
It's the fans you hear in the background that are keeping it up.

Frimley111R

7,647 posts

151 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all

Hackney

5,044 posts

125 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Marty63 said:
I didn't think that would be as entertaining as it was.

chilistrucker

3,937 posts

68 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
OzzyR1 said:
How to expose a clairvoyant (short but funny).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3UANEflcX0
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, love it smile

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

172 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
mrmr96 said:
It's the fans you hear in the background that are keeping it up.
hehe Must be! Great little experiment though.

CaptainPeanut

933 posts

75 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Bulldog watching tv:

http://youtu.be/m8rxXamfh5c
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED