More frivolous purchases, stuff you don't need..

More frivolous purchases, stuff you don't need..

Author
Discussion

IIIRestorerIII

779 posts

169 months

Friday 12th June 2015
quotequote all
parakitaMol. said:
This



Man stove

Installed today. Husband still MIA.
Like this alot clap

Ordered an Apple Watch 2 months ago, turned up last week. Jut ordered another for the Mrs!

parakitaMol.

10,628 posts

192 months

Friday 12th June 2015
quotequote all
IIIRestorerIII said:
Like this alot clap

Ordered an Apple Watch 2 months ago, turned up last week. Jut ordered another for the Mrs!
Thanks, why have a Stovax when you can have one of these beasts. My husband spent an hour gazing at it last night smile



Jordan210

1,581 posts

124 months

Saturday 13th June 2015
quotequote all


Don't really need this, but going to view a few houses so thought it was a good idea. Only £22 at homebase atm

JonRB

59,912 posts

213 months

Saturday 13th June 2015
quotequote all
Jordan210 said:


Don't really need this, but going to view a few houses so thought it was a good idea. Only £22 at homebase atm
I have the companion product - the laser spirit level - and it's brilliant. I have so far resisted the temptation to buy the range finder. smile

The Nur

9,143 posts

126 months

Saturday 13th June 2015
quotequote all
I was going to ask if it was a level as well. Seems it is not hehe
Advertisement

JonRB

59,912 posts

213 months

Saturday 13th June 2015
quotequote all
The Nur said:
I was going to ask if it was a level as well. Seems it is not hehe
If it *is* a level as well then I'm going to be sick as a parrot. smile

mp3manager

4,254 posts

137 months

JonRB

59,912 posts

213 months

Saturday 13th June 2015
quotequote all
Paddy_N_Murphy said:
^^^^ How Much ?


Some of you may want :



From here: click
Must... not... buy....

omgus

7,305 posts

116 months

Monday 15th June 2015
quotequote all
JonRB said:
Paddy_N_Murphy said:
^^^^ How Much ?


Some of you may want :



From here: click
Must... not... buy....
Ooh, that's nice.

Stig

11,511 posts

225 months

Monday 15th June 2015
quotequote all
LeeThr said:
How much was this set? Does it have a 35MM socket included?

I keep meaning to buy a 3/4" set, my 1/2" doesn't quite have the reach of everything I end up doing especially drive shafts.
The princely sum of £41.95 delivered!!

No 35mm I'm afraid - comes with 19,21,22,23,24,26,27,30,32,34,36,38,41,46,48,50mm

louiebaby

8,768 posts

132 months

Monday 15th June 2015
quotequote all
on a related note, a few years ago, my parents pointed out they needed a new knife block, and received one of these from me for Christmas:



It's a talking point, but that X-Wing is coooool!

LeeThr

3,120 posts

112 months

Monday 15th June 2015
quotequote all
Stig said:
LeeThr said:
How much was this set? Does it have a 35MM socket included?

I keep meaning to buy a 3/4" set, my 1/2" doesn't quite have the reach of everything I end up doing especially drive shafts.
The princely sum of £41.95 delivered!!

No 35mm I'm afraid - comes with 19,21,22,23,24,26,27,30,32,34,36,38,41,46,48,50mm
I could always purchase an extra 35mm socket at that price. Where from? You got a link?

Ray Luxury-Yacht

8,749 posts

157 months

Monday 15th June 2015
quotequote all
These are getting out of hand now... biggrin


CTO

2,048 posts

151 months

Monday 15th June 2015
quotequote all
Paddy_N_Murphy said:
It does for me.

Clearly you are not a Jedi ?

These are not the knives your looking for........ move along

I don't even like star wars but I really REALLY want that !

smile

Adam B

15,507 posts

195 months

Monday 15th June 2015
quotequote all
mp3manager said:
you spent £600 on a Rambo boxset in a tin? F me

Stu R

21,410 posts

156 months

Monday 15th June 2015
quotequote all


No reason, but it's come in surprisingly handy for work.

Spring assisted opening is wickedly powerful too.

slyelessar

359 posts

49 months

Tuesday 16th June 2015
quotequote all
Old PS1 one games in a country where old PS one games are silly expensive.

AstonZagato

8,599 posts

151 months

Tuesday 16th June 2015
quotequote all
louiebaby said:
on a related note, a few years ago, my parents pointed out they needed a new knife block, and received one of these from me for Christmas:



It's a talking point, but that X-Wing is coooool!
My wife has that. She calls it "All men are bds".

OpulentBob

10,599 posts

121 months

Tuesday 16th June 2015
quotequote all
Stu R said:


No reason, but it's come in surprisingly handy for work.

Spring assisted opening is wickedly powerful too.
Link please...

Aah, just seen you're in the US, and these would probably be illegal at home (UK).

Never mind frown

I wonder if I could buy one here (India) and smuggle it home innocently in a suitcase...?

Edited by OpulentBob on Tuesday 16th June 07:04

Inertiatic

1,040 posts

131 months

Tuesday 16th June 2015
quotequote all
I'm still stuck on the 600 quid Rambo box set...
"