OFFICIAL YOUTUBE Thread MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES-Vol 5

OFFICIAL YOUTUBE Thread MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES-Vol 5

Author
Discussion

Silver940

3,883 posts

165 months

Friday 20th November 2015
quotequote all

thetapeworm

7,950 posts

177 months

Friday 20th November 2015
quotequote all
Chris Harris on Cars - LaFerrari v Porsche 918 v McLaren P1 at Portimao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YPTkBRaOk

Halb

46,012 posts

121 months

Friday 20th November 2015
quotequote all
Dad explains to son how flowers beat guns in terror attacks.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=4272530608036...

Laurel Green

26,039 posts

170 months

Friday 20th November 2015
quotequote all
Please move the deer crossing.

I think this must be a wind-up only no one can be this stupid, surely?

Clicky

ambuletz

7,428 posts

119 months

Friday 20th November 2015
quotequote all
Halb said:
Dad explains to son how flowers beat guns in terror attacks.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=4272530608036...
10 posts further up from me.
Advertisement

Laurel Green

26,039 posts

170 months

Friday 20th November 2015
quotequote all
Thurrock FC defender scores incredible wind-assisted own goal.

Clicky

YankeePorker

4,535 posts

179 months

Friday 20th November 2015
quotequote all
thetapeworm said:
Chris Harris on Cars - LaFerrari v Porsche 918 v McLaren P1 at Portimao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YPTkBRaOk
Loved that. Contrived maybe, but they really were having fun the lucky devils!

Arklight

791 posts

127 months

Saturday 21st November 2015
quotequote all

Funk

20,273 posts

147 months

Saturday 21st November 2015
quotequote all
Arklight said:
Kids unable to use a Walkman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kJV-BdsUWs
I don't think that's so much an issue with the Walkman, more a kid with an IQ which could be measured using the fingers of one hand.

I've seen housebricks with greater reasoning and logic skills.

Pesty

39,210 posts

194 months

Saturday 21st November 2015
quotequote all
I'm so proud of you, fk sake.


Funk

20,273 posts

147 months

Saturday 21st November 2015
quotequote all
Pesty said:
I'm so proud of you, fk sake.
Oh, and another thing that annoyed me about it; the first windowlicker couldn't just let the second windowlicker have a go - he kept his hands on it the whole time. I know people who try to do that sort of thing and it drives me nuts.

Those two are the kind of kids 'medals for taking part' were invented for.

Oh and VERTICAL fkING VIDEO. It wouldn't surprise me to find out they're from Florida tbh.

Edited by Funk on Sunday 22 November 01:39

Pesty

39,210 posts

194 months

Saturday 21st November 2015
quotequote all
Yes me too. My blood pressure was rising, all a bunch of fannies, second kid for not telling him to fk off. parents for not calling them retards and bking first kid. First kid for being pathetic.


For some reason reminded me of this. I don't know why

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N3WeXGmqYsE

AceOfHearts

5,037 posts

129 months

Sunday 22nd November 2015
quotequote all
Funk said:
Arklight said:
Kids unable to use a Walkman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kJV-BdsUWs
I don't think that's so much an issue with the Walkman, more a kid with an IQ which could be measured using the fingers of one hand.

I've seen housebricks with greater reasoning and logic skills.
When trying to explain how to use some software (SAP) to a new apprentice at work, I said 'and save it by clicking the floppy disc icon'. He looked at me totally blankly. He thought it was just a random 'save' picture and had no idea what a floppy disc was hehe

Hes only 5 years younger than me ffs!

Funk

20,273 posts

147 months

Sunday 22nd November 2015
quotequote all
Homemade 1000w, 90,000 lumen LED light: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JVqRy0sWWY

Spanglepants

1,482 posts

75 months

Monday 23rd November 2015
quotequote all
Muppets/ Motorhead - Overkill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4DYZFqFgpo

boxst

2,830 posts

83 months

Monday 23rd November 2015
quotequote all
Girl shot in the bottom with a pizza slice in slow motion. Probably not safe for work, if only for the fact you'll get flagged as one of those weirdos with specialist interests smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B97fRzAHTik&fe...


slartibartfast

3,672 posts

139 months

Monday 23rd November 2015
quotequote all
boxst said:
Girl shot in the bottom with a pizza slice in slow motion. Probably not safe for work, if only for the fact you'll get flagged as one of those weirdos with specialist interests smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B97fRzAHTik&fe...
there's some kids in the world that are starving and could've eaten that.... biggrin

muckymotor

1,765 posts

159 months

Monday 23rd November 2015
quotequote all
slartibartfast said:
boxst said:
Girl shot in the bottom with a pizza slice in slow motion. Probably not safe for work, if only for the fact you'll get flagged as one of those weirdos with specialist interests smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B97fRzAHTik&fe...
there's some kids in the world that are starving and could've eaten that.... biggrin
Some of us adults still would.

Silver Smudger

2,794 posts

105 months

Monday 23rd November 2015
quotequote all
Mercedes coach-drivers' club day out at the factory test-track - Cobbled road, elk-test, High-Speed-Bowl ....!

RDMcG

12,899 posts

145 months

Monday 23rd November 2015
quotequote all
Weirldy compelling documentary from 1993 about sales reps , their cars, and their sense of status..( BBC 47 mins long).......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQsMFQZa8os