Juvenile things that make you snigger vol 2

Juvenile things that make you snigger vol 2

Author
Discussion

Magnum 475

1,390 posts

87 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
Frank7 said:
irocfan said:
Magnum 475 said:
With people like this I like to explain things like the difference between:

1. Helping your uncle Jack off a horse
2. Helping your uncle jack off a horse

Small differences can have a massive impact on meaning!
shouldn't there be a comma or two in this?
As the first Jack has a capital J, and the other
jack has a lower case j, I think that it works.
Correct, it's about capitalisation rather than commas.

sospan

996 posts

177 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
Johnspex said:
My ex-wife used to say 'are house' but would spell it our.
When I pointed it out she said it's spelled 'our' and pronounced 'are'.
I suggested she look in the dictionary for the pronunciation of 'hour' and then of 'our'.
They are, of course the same. Nothing to do with 'are'.
Silly cow. We are very much divorced.
It’s just Madness innit?

Pit Pony

2,746 posts

76 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
sospan said:
Johnspex said:
My ex-wife used to say 'are house' but would spell it our.
When I pointed it out she said it's spelled 'our' and pronounced 'are'.
I suggested she look in the dictionary for the pronunciation of 'hour' and then of 'our'.
They are, of course the same. Nothing to do with 'are'.
Silly cow. We are very much divorced.
It’s just Madness innit?
Sometimes marriage is madness.
Sometimes less so.


V8mate

43,745 posts

144 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
Magnum 475 said:
Frank7 said:
irocfan said:
Magnum 475 said:
With people like this I like to explain things like the difference between:

1. Helping your uncle Jack off a horse
2. Helping your uncle jack off a horse

Small differences can have a massive impact on meaning!
shouldn't there be a comma or two in this?
As the first Jack has a capital J, and the other
jack has a lower case j, I think that it works.
Correct, it's about capitalisation rather than commas.
If you're not going to use commas, the first one would need a capital U as well.

And then she

4,399 posts

80 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
sospan said:
Johnspex said:
My ex-wife used to say 'are house' but would spell it our.
When I pointed it out she said it's spelled 'our' and pronounced 'are'.
I suggested she look in the dictionary for the pronunciation of 'hour' and then of 'our'.
They are, of course the same. Nothing to do with 'are'.
Silly cow. We are very much divorced.
It’s just Madness innit?
Shut Up.

talksthetorque

7,699 posts

90 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
And then she said:
Shut Up.
No need for that, you're asking for a Black Eye. Peace.

Baron Greenback

4,429 posts

105 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all


Surley this will double homeless numbers!

anonymous-user

9 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
Baron Greenback said:


Surley this will double homeless numbers!
They will need smaller houses though

And then she

4,399 posts

80 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
talksthetorque said:
And then she said:
Shut Up.
No need for that, you're asking for a Black Eye. Peace.
Aaarrrghh. One of us is due a parrot, but which...?

WJNB

2,400 posts

116 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
Children driving noisy cars at supposedly static car events & nearly killing others while showing off. There will be a bad accident one day soon.

George Smiley

4,429 posts

36 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
WJNB said:
Children driving noisy cars at supposedly static car events & nearly killing others while showing off. There will be a bad accident one day soon.
That makes you snigger?

S11Steve

5,776 posts

139 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
George Smiley said:
WJNB said:
Children driving noisy cars at supposedly static car events & nearly killing others while showing off. There will be a bad accident one day soon.
That makes you snigger?
Mistakenly posted in here rather than the Council thread?

MartG

16,088 posts

159 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all

Flat6er

1,611 posts

165 months

Saturday 20th July 2019
quotequote all
Baron Greenback said:


Surley this will double homeless numbers!
made me chuckle. it's by a Birmingham artist called fokawolf. follow on insta for similar funny renegade provocative posters and "artworks"

glenrobbo

20,332 posts

105 months

Saturday 20th July 2019
quotequote all
MartG said:
That thing's useless: it's only got two digits on the display screen. rolleyes

Einion Yrth

18,205 posts

199 months

Saturday 20th July 2019
quotequote all
Ultra Sound Guy said:
That's Japanese.

nonsequitur

13,084 posts

71 months

Saturday 20th July 2019
quotequote all
Einion Yrth said:
Ultra Sound Guy said:
That's Japanese.
Konnichi Wa, arigato! I believe this is a snigger thread, regardless of any lost in translation moments.hehe

Baron Greenback

4,429 posts

105 months

Saturday 20th July 2019
quotequote all
glenrobbo said:
MartG said:
That thing's useless: it's only got two digits on the display screen. rolleyes
That reminds me of living in middle east and by law having a pinger noise if going over 70mph and they 1st idea was to increaset the speed of the pings the faster you go! Guess the local raced to get a constant tone asap!

MartG

16,088 posts

159 months

Saturday 20th July 2019
quotequote all
For science...


motco

13,192 posts

201 months

Saturday 20th July 2019
quotequote all
Upwind, or downwind?