Anyone into trainers/sneakers? (Vol. 2)

Anyone into trainers/sneakers? (Vol. 2)

Author
Discussion

Scrump

Original Poster:

4,652 posts

99 months

Gameface

8,350 posts

18 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Here we go...

joshcowin

2,878 posts

117 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
How fitting that Danny gets the last word on the old thread!

Cant remember if I said how much I liked Leeds? Only been the once but I will definitely be back!


Gameface

8,350 posts

18 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
To kick off the new thread, post a pic of your favourite pair of trainers in your collection.

No surprise from me...


roystinho

3,175 posts

116 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Easy


Advertisement

roystinho

3,175 posts

116 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
joshcowin said:
How fitting that Danny gets the last word on the old thread!

Cant remember if I said how much I liked Leeds? Only been the once but I will definitely be back!
Ha!!! I did think about counting to bookend the thread, but then thought nah...

If you come to Leeds hit me up. We are thinking about doing a trainers and beer meet up at some point. Probably when the weather improves a bit

Gameface

8,350 posts

18 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Josh/Danny thought this might be up your street...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2...

Red 4

5,897 posts

128 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Gameface said:
To kick off the new thread, post a pic of your favourite pair of trainers in your collection.

No surprise from me...

Hmm.

No offence intended here but don't you think they are a bit, er, effeminate ?

I actually like them in a kind of colourful way but I don't think I could wear them.

But hey, if you can pull it off then fair play to you.

roystinho

3,175 posts

116 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Gameface said:
Josh/Danny thought this might be up your street...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2...
While you are correct, I think Mrs R wouldn’t be happy if that was hanging in the house anywhere

tigerkoi

2,863 posts

139 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Right now these are my favourites when getting about town on my errands. These Clima models are just too comfortable.

Matt C - when I get my 4Ds I’ll put up a pic and offer my view on comfiness etc.



Saw the picture of those aging ‘91 Jordan VIs. I’ve got exactly the same issue. Pulled them out the loft some months back and they just crumbled in hand. frown

I’ll post a pic when I get a chance.

Gameface

8,350 posts

18 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Red 4 said:
Hmm.

No offence intended here but don't you think they are a bit, er, effeminate ?

I actually like them in a kind of colourful way but I don't think I could wear them.

But hey, if you can pull it off then fair play to you.
Echoes of the original thread here with people being critical. Strange coincidence.

They are summer trainers and I've had plenty of people ask where I got them.

Feel free to post some of your collection.

Gameface

8,350 posts

18 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
roystinho said:
Gameface said:
Josh/Danny thought this might be up your street...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2...
While you are correct, I think Mrs R wouldn’t be happy if that was hanging in the house anywhere
Yeah I hear you.

tigerkoi

2,863 posts

139 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Gameface said:
To kick off the new thread, post a pic of your favourite pair of trainers in your collection.

No surprise from me...

They’re great!
A bit more Kandinsky than Mondrian but we need to see more splashes of colour on sneakers these days.

I’m now going to go to my local footlocker in the morning to see what Diadoras they have. Hmmm!

Nuisance

3,377 posts

116 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
I haven't had them on feet yet, but I think these are my current favourites that I own:


Gameface

8,350 posts

18 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Nice. I tried to get a pair of them.

Top of the line Diadoras are awesome.

Nuisance

3,377 posts

116 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Gameface said:
Top of the line Diadoras are awesome.
Yep. I need more.

tigerkoi

2,863 posts

139 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
Nuisance said:
I haven't had them on feet yet, but I think these are my current favourites that I own:

Very nice...I like those.
Cuál es el precio, por favor?

zb

1,262 posts

105 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all

Nuisance

3,377 posts

116 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
tigerkoi said:
Very nice...I like those.
Cuál es el precio, por favor?
They were released in limited quantities last year, your best bet is now eBay or StockX

https://stockx.com/diadora-n9002-24-kilates-x-mita...

Gameface

8,350 posts

18 months

Monday 11th February
quotequote all
I bought these a little while back.



Someone asked if they did other colourways? Not at the time, but these have just been released.


"