Secret Room 2 ....... "Nazi Bunker"

Secret Room 2 ....... "Nazi Bunker"

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

S10 GTA

8,462 posts

98 months

Wednesday 2nd May 2012
quotequote all
dogdashdash said:
Sorry to bump such an old thread everyone. I've seen the blog here and it sort of just ends on a cliffhanger.. I mean what happened? Why not continue it? I registered on this site just to ask this, as this is extremely interesting! Hope the thread starter/blogger is still online.
He found a giant sink hole, and fell into it.

PSBuckshot

5,537 posts

90 months

Wednesday 2nd May 2012
quotequote all
S10 GTA said:
dogdashdash said:
Sorry to bump such an old thread everyone. I've seen the blog here and it sort of just ends on a cliffhanger.. I mean what happened? Why not continue it? I registered on this site just to ask this, as this is extremely interesting! Hope the thread starter/blogger is still online.
He found a giant sink hole, and fell into it.
Nazi zombies ate him.

cragswinter

13,251 posts

127 months

Wednesday 2nd May 2012
quotequote all
Well that was an unproductive day off, still great thread & like others I can't believe I've never seen it.


superlightr

9,635 posts

194 months

Thursday 3rd May 2012
quotequote all
cragswinter said:
Well that was an unproductive day off, still great thread & like others I can't believe I've never seen it.
Welcome to the inner circle of PH !!

PanzerCommander

5,017 posts

149 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
Still no further reports then, will we ever find out hat lies within that tunnel. Or has the entire island been overrun by something that should never have been disentombed.
Advertisement

Hugo a Gogo

22,132 posts

164 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
the post describing when they broke through to R'lyeh and Dave was taken by a Shoggoth was deleted by the Great Old Ones

The Nur

9,089 posts

116 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
Hugo a Gogo said:
the post describing when they broke through to R'lyeh and Dave was taken by a Shoggoth was deleted by the Great Old Ones
Or as it is now known 'That of which we do not speak...'

cal216610

7,820 posts

101 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
Can't access his blog at work,

http://gardenbunker.blogspot.com/

I came across it here,

http://jersey.com/English/discoverjersey/occupatio...

No doubt it's already been posted but i can't access it at work so i don't know if he has even bothered to update his blog either.

S10 GTA

8,462 posts

98 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
Was this the most elaborate hoax on the internet?

The Nur

9,089 posts

116 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
CY88 - Uber troll.

crofty1984

12,659 posts

135 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
The Nur said:
CY88 - Uber troll.
Even had his own cave...

The Nur

9,089 posts

116 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
This is true smile

Switch

3,388 posts

106 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
After consultation with our resident dig expect (CY88) we have decided to call time on this thread... for now.

This is the end of this particular thread, until such time as CY88 ACTUALLY has some updates for you, at which time we will re-open this thread.

There will be no more Bumping, BTTT, Resurrections, Fishing for details or any other such activities until new information is unearthed (groan) by our man with a spade...

Yours faithfully,
An avid Secret Room thread fan.
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED