The Official Manchester United Thread (Vol 8)

The Official Manchester United Thread (Vol 8)

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

Ascayman

11,077 posts

161 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
200Plus Club said:
You spuds crack me up. You're all over the show bleating about how good you are/how st everyone else is yet you still struggle and win nothing on an annual basis.
No sign of you when Utd play well /win or when spurs lose, like a bus waiting for 3 to turn up at once here the minute you win (last 2 mins).

I honestly don't know how you have the brass neck tbh, you are only just above us (worst team in league according to you), you've got no ground, no trophies and you aren't exactly pulling trees up yet again lol.

No doubt we'll see you all in here later tonight, should it go the wrong way with your advice and recommendations on what we need to do lol.
Credit to Scousers and city, at least they've won trophies and know what it's like to have ups and downs. You guys have nothing!
:-)


Edited by 200Plus Club on Wednesday 7th November 06:40
You've pretty much made up every single sentence of that. Good work. laughlaugh

200Plus Club

6,700 posts

223 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
No it's a fair summary having studied this thread and the various non UTD fans here for a few months now.
Spurs pretty much performing exactly as per last 30 yrs or more, fans over giddy that they are achieving anything and far too willing to talk down other more successful clubs generally.
You've a job on to qualify, you've scored as many goals as us in the league and are only just above us.
you still don't compete at the very top levels but like to talk the talk as fans as if you have hence the reference to pool and city who can at least walk the walk in recent trophy history.

Anyway enjoy the new stadium and all that.

anniesdad

14,572 posts

183 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
200Plus Club said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46109638
Could get quite tasty if allegations can be proven. Realistically it will be a slap on wrists for all concerned I guess.
What’s the thing they (and PSG) want the most?...champions league. If it’s clear that they’ve deliberately circumvented FFP rules then the only sanction that will have any effect on them is ejection from the champions league for at least 2 seasons. As you say though I guess that’s unlikely to happen, but it should.

LoonyTunes

3,362 posts

20 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
200Plus Club said:
No it's a fair summary having studied this thread and the various non UTD fans here for a few months now.
Spurs pretty much performing exactly as per last 30 yrs or more, fans over giddy that they are achieving anything and far too willing to talk down other more successful clubs generally.

You've a job on to qualify, you've scored as many goals as us in the league and are only just above us.
You still don't compete at the very top levels but like to talk the talk as fans as if you have hence the reference to pool and city who can at least walk the walk in recent trophy history.

Anyway enjoy the new stadium and all that.
Aren't you kinda forgetting the 3-0 spanking at your place in your summary? wink

Ascayman

11,077 posts

161 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
200Plus Club said:
No it's a fair summary having studied this thread and the various non UTD fans here for a few months now.
Spurs pretty much performing exactly as per last 30 yrs or more, fans over giddy that they are achieving anything and far too willing to talk down other more successful clubs generally.
You've a job on to qualify, you've scored as many goals as us in the league and are only just above us.
you still don't compete at the very top levels but like to talk the talk as fans as if you have hence the reference to pool and city who can at least walk the walk in recent trophy history.

Anyway enjoy the new stadium and all that.
Staggering arrogance laugh

Gone a bit AMG

2,730 posts

142 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
anniesdad said:
Gone a bit AMG said:
fk nearly missed it.

Happy Sir Alex day fellow United fans.
Yeah. How many years ago?! beer
32 years ago yesterday.

Gone a bit AMG

2,730 posts

142 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
anniesdad said:
200Plus Club said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46109638
Could get quite tasty if allegations can be proven. Realistically it will be a slap on wrists for all concerned I guess.
What’s the thing they (and PSG) want the most?...champions league. If it’s clear that they’ve deliberately circumvented FFP rules then the only sanction that will have any effect on them is ejection from the champions league for at least 2 seasons. As you say though I guess that’s unlikely to happen, but it should.
They, City, could be banned from the champions league but that is very very unlikely. As £32m of the original £49m fine was suspended it’s pretty likely they’ll just fine them that remainder. If UEFA do anything at all...

Gone a bit AMG

2,730 posts

142 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Ascayman said:
200Plus Club said:
No it's a fair summary having studied this thread and the various non UTD fans here for a few months now.
Spurs pretty much performing exactly as per last 30 yrs or more, fans over giddy that they are achieving anything and far too willing to talk down other more successful clubs generally.
You've a job on to qualify, you've scored as many goals as us in the league and are only just above us.
you still don't compete at the very top levels but like to talk the talk as fans as if you have hence the reference to pool and city who can at least walk the walk in recent trophy history.

Anyway enjoy the new stadium and all that.
Staggering arrogance laugh
It’s not though is it? What is staggeringly arrogant about that post.

200 made a point last night aimed at The United fans on here. You took two words and a page of vol 8 of the United thread is lost on the spuds yet again when we really should be laughing at the bin dipping tts.





200Plus Club

6,700 posts

223 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Ascayman said:
Staggering arrogance laugh
Haha truth hurts then! Sorry if you think it's harsh or unfair, but you lot do love to talk up how great your team are and how fabulous you play more than any other club on here. Unfortunately results over many years prove otherwise. You've slagged us off non stop when the heat was on Jose while achieving almost as poor an overall performance yourselves and are barely hanging on in.

Anyway, let's all regroup later to discuss the Utd performance...

200Plus Club

6,700 posts

223 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Gone a bit AMG said:
They, City, could be banned from the champions league but that is very very unlikely. As £32m of the original £49m fine was suspended it’s pretty likely they’ll just fine them that remainder. If UEFA do anything at all...
I don't mind at all the fact they have endless money, it won't always buy success, they have been fortunate and taken advantage well.

The blatant nature of the "sponsorship" deals is literally laughing in the face of the fair play rules. If they can't legally/honestly raise that sort of money by attracting outside investment then the deal should be cancelled by means of fines or harsher penalties given they had fair warning.

200Plus Club

6,700 posts

223 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Gone a bit AMG said:
It’s not though is it? What is staggeringly arrogant about that post.

200 made a point last night aimed at The United fans on here. You took two words and a page of vol 8 of the United thread is lost on the spuds yet again when we really should be laughing at the bin dipping tts.
Love the "bin dippers" moniker lol. Was sat next to an ultra loud family of tracky Scousers on the plane home last night, and was then watching them kick a footy around in the baggage hall while shouting loudly waiting for the bags to unload. They don't endear themselves to folk do they...

Ascayman

11,077 posts

161 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Gone a bit AMG said:
Ascayman said:
200Plus Club said:
No it's a fair summary having studied this thread and the various non UTD fans here for a few months now.
Spurs pretty much performing exactly as per last 30 yrs or more, fans over giddy that they are achieving anything and far too willing to talk down other more successful clubs generally.
You've a job on to qualify, you've scored as many goals as us in the league and are only just above us.
you still don't compete at the very top levels but like to talk the talk as fans as if you have hence the reference to pool and city who can at least walk the walk in recent trophy history.

Anyway enjoy the new stadium and all that.
Staggering arrogance laugh
It’s not though is it? What is staggeringly arrogant about that post.

200 made a point last night aimed at The United fans on here. You took two words and a page of vol 8 of the United thread is lost on the spuds yet again when we really should be laughing at the bin dipping tts.
Because he's chastising spurs fans for talking down to bigger clubs while talking down to someone and talking down about another football club laugh

200 made a post belittling spurs result which he later admitted he didnt even watch when he got pulled up on it he then gets all uppity and launches into a rant in which he pretty much just made everything up laugh

Id love to laugh at liverpool but unfortunately they've still a way better chance of qualifying than we have.

anniesdad

14,572 posts

183 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Gone a bit AMG said:
anniesdad said:
Gone a bit AMG said:
fk nearly missed it.

Happy Sir Alex day fellow United fans.
Yeah. How many years ago?! beer
32 years ago yesterday.
I know. They broke the mould with him that's for sure. #ThanksSirAlex

Black can man

31,412 posts

113 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
200Plus Club said:
Black can man said:
laugh

You gotta love these people that read a scoreline admit to not watching a game but still know what's what.
You spuds crack me up. You're all over the show bleating about how good you are/how st everyone else is yet you still struggle and win nothing on an annual basis.
No sign of you when Utd play well /win or when spurs lose, like a bus waiting for 3 to turn up at once here the minute you win (last 2 mins).

I honestly don't know how you have the brass neck tbh, you are only just above us (worst team in league according to you), you've got no ground, no trophies and you aren't exactly pulling trees up yet again lol.

No doubt we'll see you all in here later tonight, should it go the wrong way with your advice and recommendations on what we need to do lol.
Credit to Scousers and city, at least they've won trophies and know what it's like to have ups and downs. You guys have nothing!
:-)


Edited by 200Plus Club on Wednesday 7th November 06:40
Its clear that you know you very little about football or Spurs but you should at least watch the game before voicing an opinion on the said game,


Gone a bit AMG

2,730 posts

142 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Black can man said:
200Plus Club said:
Black can man said:
laugh

You gotta love these people that read a scoreline admit to not watching a game but still know what's what.
You spuds crack me up. You're all over the show bleating about how good you are/how st everyone else is yet you still struggle and win nothing on an annual basis.
No sign of you when Utd play well /win or when spurs lose, like a bus waiting for 3 to turn up at once here the minute you win (last 2 mins).

I honestly don't know how you have the brass neck tbh, you are only just above us (worst team in league according to you), you've got no ground, no trophies and you aren't exactly pulling trees up yet again lol.

No doubt we'll see you all in here later tonight, should it go the wrong way with your advice and recommendations on what we need to do lol.
Credit to Scousers and city, at least they've won trophies and know what it's like to have ups and downs. You guys have nothing!
:-)


Edited by 200Plus Club on Wednesday 7th November 06:40
Its clear that you know you very little about football or Spurs but you should at least watch the game before voicing an opinion on the said game,
There’s a Spurs thread for that....

franki68

6,877 posts

166 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
City to be banned from champs leAgue for ten years and to have 20 points of every season deducted from the last 8 years,would be nice.
Der Spiegel doing a right job on them.

selym

7,234 posts

116 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
franki68 said:
City to be banned from champs leAgue for ten years and to have 20 points of every season deducted from the last 8 years,would be nice.
Der Spiegel doing a right job on them.
Didn't Der Spiegel do a job on Ronaldo too? That disappeared pretty quick.

franki68

6,877 posts

166 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
selym said:
franki68 said:
City to be banned from champs leAgue for ten years and to have 20 points of every season deducted from the last 8 years,would be nice.
Der Spiegel doing a right job on them.
Didn't Der Spiegel do a job on Ronaldo too? That disappeared pretty quick.
I’m sure city will buy their wAy out of any trouble .

Tuvra

7,808 posts

170 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
200Plus Club said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46109638
Could get quite tasty if allegations can be proven. Realistically it will be a slap on wrists for all concerned I guess.
Old News, BBC run a similar story 14 months ago https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41194292

It's blatantly obvious what's going on. Makes a complete mockery of the FFP.

anniesdad

14,572 posts

183 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Tuvra said:
Old News, BBC run a similar story 14 months ago https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41194292

It's blatantly obvious what's going on. Makes a complete mockery of the FFP.
Small club desperately trying to catch up with the big club(s)...driving a steam train through the rules. They have a great coach, some fantastic players but you can't help think there's a distinct smell of st about it all.


TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED