The Official Manchester United Thread (Vol 8)

The Official Manchester United Thread (Vol 8)

Author
Discussion

anniesdad

14,517 posts

177 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
franki68 said:
selym said:
franki68 said:
City to be banned from champs leAgue for ten years and to have 20 points of every season deducted from the last 8 years,would be nice.
Der Spiegel doing a right job on them.
Didn't Der Spiegel do a job on Ronaldo too? That disappeared pretty quick.
I’m sure city will buy their wAy out of any trouble .
Wouldn't the money have to come out of club funds though? As far as I know the purse strings have been closed at least for now. Guardiola I'm sure said as much in a presser. It'll be difficult for them to pay it when they've made a record trading loss!

Or am I missing something? scratchchin

Gone a bit AMG

2,401 posts

136 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
anniesdad said:
franki68 said:
selym said:
franki68 said:
City to be banned from champs leAgue for ten years and to have 20 points of every season deducted from the last 8 years,would be nice.
Der Spiegel doing a right job on them.
Didn't Der Spiegel do a job on Ronaldo too? That disappeared pretty quick.
I’m sure city will buy their wAy out of any trouble .
Wouldn't the money have to come out of club funds though? As far as I know the purse strings have been closed at least for now. Guardiola I'm sure said as much in a presser. It'll be difficult for them to pay it when they've made a record trading loss!

Or am I missing something? scratchchin
They’ll just announce sponsorship of each blade of grass on the pitch. Etihad Lawns.

anniesdad

14,517 posts

177 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
idea

anniesdad

14,517 posts

177 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
fk City, Liverpool, Spurs and all the rest! It's match day! This is what this magnificent club is all about, big games like this. I'm really enjoying hearing what Jose and Pogba have said in the press conference. They look relaxed, happy and seem together as a collective.

We can beat Juventus. GGMU!!


uk66fastback

13,849 posts

210 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
anniesdad said:
fk City, Liverpool, Spurs and all the rest! It's match day! This is what this magnificent club is all about, big games like this. I'm really enjoying hearing what Jose and Pogba have said in the press conference. They look relaxed, happy and seem together as a collective.

We can beat Juventus. GGMU!!
I have to admire your positivity still. You did however, say this before the last match with them! 2-0 Juve ...
Advertisement

anniesdad

14,517 posts

177 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
uk66fastback said:
I have to admire your positivity still. You did however, say this before the last match with them! 2-0 Juve ...
We nearly got something out of that game, Pogba hitting the bloody post yet again!

They're beatable.

200Plus Club

5,273 posts

217 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Black can man said:
Its clear that you know you very little about football or Spurs but you should at least watch the game before voicing an opinion on the said game,
Hilarious and the irony of two spuds preaching on a Utd thread to Utd fans about football knowledge lol.
Trust me, I have no interest in how you play or how you are doing. I don't want to watch, and yes I will laugh when you win nothing again, difference being ill do so on here rather than being an annoyance on a spurs thread as there's nowt worse than footy fans trying to wind others up.

selym

6,810 posts

110 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
200Plus Club said:
Black can man said:
Its clear that you know you very little about football or Spurs but you should at least watch the game before voicing an opinion on the said game,
Hilarious and the irony of two spuds preaching on a Utd thread to Utd fans about football knowledge lol.
Trust me, I have no interest in how you play or how you are doing. I don't want to watch, and yes I will laugh when you win nothing again, difference being ill do so on here rather than being an annoyance on a spurs thread as there's nowt worse than footy fans trying to wind others up.
You must really despise football at the moment.....

200Plus Club

5,273 posts

217 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Not at all I'm just enjoying utd as usual, ups and downs. Never dull!

Black can man

30,356 posts

107 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
200Plus Club said:
Black can man said:
Its clear that you know you very little about football or Spurs but you should at least watch the game before voicing an opinion on the said game,
Hilarious and the irony of two spuds preaching on a Utd thread to Utd fans about football knowledge lol.
Trust me, I have no interest in how you play or how you are doing. I don't want to watch, and yes I will laugh when you win nothing again, difference being ill do so on here rather than being an annoyance on a spurs thread as there's nowt worse than footy fans trying to wind others up.
If you look over you’re posts over
the past couple of months on here you mention Spurs or spuds every other post , even when you don’t watch us you talk about us .

You admire us really don’t you .


anniesdad

14,517 posts

177 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
I've seen the way you lot have been giving it to and receiving it from the dippers over the last few weeks to the point where it's become incredibly dull. Without wishing to speak for my fellow abhorrent club aficionado's, I think you broke us with your constant sniping and digging at what seemed at the time to be just us but it looks like largely you've moved on (to the dippers) now? However that doesn't mean that the hurt feelings ( cry ) you caused don't remain and I suspect that 200 has some of those feelings still inside. Either that or he does actually think you lot are simply a deluded joke. smile

anniesdad

14,517 posts

177 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
In other United related news;

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/1154...

Well there's a shock. rolleyes

GTO-3R

4,597 posts

152 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
anniesdad said:
In other United related news;

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/1154...

Well there's a shock. rolleyes
Surprise surprise rolleyes

200Plus Club

5,273 posts

217 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Black can man said:
If you look over you’re posts over
the past couple of months on here you mention Spurs or spuds every other post , even when you don’t watch us you talk about us .

You admire us really don’t you .
Errr.mmm..is that it perhaps..err no not quite.

I think I admire dogst slightly more tbh as it's just as tenacious and dogged in the treads of your shoe as other non utd fans posting on this thread.

You may have twigged I find yours /other spuds relentless boring sniping a tad mind numbing particularly given the absolute lack of anything like a record of achievement from your club.
I can to some extent understand it from more successful club fans who could rightly crow and take the piss.

I don't really care who said what elsewhere as I leave you all to it. I've seen the man Utd thread spoiled on a daily basis for months since the season started with the sniping and bhing daily. I don't care personally if Jose stays or goes long term as long as he's backed if he's retained however it would be so cool if he turns it round and pissed on your chips.

I do now also hold out for spurs season going pear shaped purely so you lot stfu, whereas before I wouldn't even consider talking about Spurs, they were never in anyone's reckoning anyway.

We all realise there are a number of people who have nothing better in their lives than waiting to get on here tonight or at the weekend to have a pop, whereas in reality it's just a cover for their own teams failings/shortcomings.

200Plus Club

5,273 posts

217 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
GTO-3R said:
anniesdad said:
In other United related news;

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/1154...

Well there's a shock. rolleyes
Surprise surprise rolleyes
Yes very unsurprising, the knives were out a while ago. Hopefully it will get dropped but at the end of the day will it change much?

gadgetmac

5,061 posts

47 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all

200Plus Club

5,273 posts

217 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Lol at that one!

Lingard and Herrera back in. Lively midfield hopefully.

anniesdad

14,517 posts

177 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
We’re going in lads. See you on the other side. UNITED!!

Black can man

30,356 posts

107 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
Would Ashley Young have played in the same team as Ronaldo for utd ?

or am i way off ?

m3sye

20,800 posts

140 months

Wednesday 7th November 2018
quotequote all
You look much more of a threat and mobile playing without Lukaku....keep him out I can see you moving up the table











To 6th wink