Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton

Author
Discussion

kiseca

7,854 posts

169 months

Tuesday 28th January
quotequote all
Bo_apex said:
jsf said:
sparta6 said:
Mercedes are launching 32 new cars in the next 2 years, regardless of who is in it's F1 seats. This has been in prep for a few years.

Bottas has shown he can win the WDC in a Merc if Lewis stops or switches team.
Against Lewis in a red bull or Ferrari or maybe even a working McLaren, i wouldn't bet on that.
Lewis had a working McLaren from 2009
Probably the 3rd best car on the grid.

Bottas in the Merc would be off into the sunset
What's he waiting for then?

RB Will

5,902 posts

190 months

Tuesday 28th January
quotequote all
Yours for only £155 apparently


HustleRussell

17,335 posts

110 months

Tuesday 28th January
quotequote all
Bo_apex said:
jsf said:
sparta6 said:
Mercedes are launching 32 new cars in the next 2 years, regardless of who is in it's F1 seats. This has been in prep for a few years.

Bottas has shown he can win the WDC in a Merc if Lewis stops or switches team.
Against Lewis in a red bull or Ferrari or maybe even a working McLaren, i wouldn't bet on that.
Lewis had a working McLaren from 2009
Probably the 3rd best car on the grid.

Bottas in the Merc would be off into the sunset
On the contrary I think it will be a tall order for Bottas to repeat his 2nd place in the WDC in 2020. Verstappen could put him into 3rd.

paulguitar

4,391 posts

63 months

Tuesday 28th January
quotequote all
Bo_apex said:
Lewis had a working McLaren from 2009
Probably the 3rd best car on the grid.
The 2009 McLaren was hopelessly uncompetitive until halfway through the season.

Teddy Lop

2,337 posts

17 months

Tuesday 28th January
quotequote all
RB Will said:
Yours for only £155 apparently

LMAO at the copy, like Lewis ever has the problem of having to lug his st laugh

sparta6

1,474 posts

50 months

Tuesday 28th January
quotequote all
kiseca said:
Bo_apex said:
jsf said:
sparta6 said:
Mercedes are launching 32 new cars in the next 2 years, regardless of who is in it's F1 seats. This has been in prep for a few years.

Bottas has shown he can win the WDC in a Merc if Lewis stops or switches team.
Against Lewis in a red bull or Ferrari or maybe even a working McLaren, i wouldn't bet on that.
Lewis had a working McLaren from 2009
Probably the 3rd best car on the grid.

Bottas in the Merc would be off into the sunset
What's he waiting for then?
Probably waiting to get hold of Hamilton's engineers wink

E34-3.2

1,001 posts

29 months

Tuesday 28th January
quotequote all
sparta6 said:
kiseca said:
Bo_apex said:
jsf said:
sparta6 said:
Mercedes are launching 32 new cars in the next 2 years, regardless of who is in it's F1 seats. This has been in prep for a few years.

Bottas has shown he can win the WDC in a Merc if Lewis stops or switches team.
Against Lewis in a red bull or Ferrari or maybe even a working McLaren, i wouldn't bet on that.
Lewis had a working McLaren from 2009
Probably the 3rd best car on the grid.

Bottas in the Merc would be off into the sunset
What's he waiting for then?
Probably waiting to get hold of Hamilton's engineers wink
That was done in 2019 already.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.essentiallysports...

I wonder what Mercedes will try in 2020 to get Bottas ahead of Hamilton? Might use all his mechanics at the last moment before the season like they did in 2016.

slipstream 1985

6,748 posts

129 months

Tuesday 28th January
quotequote all
paulguitar said:
Bo_apex said:
Lewis had a working McLaren from 2009
Probably the 3rd best car on the grid.
The 2009 McLaren was hopelessly uncompetitive until halfway through the season.
How many times does this come up. 2008 season was the last of a tech reg before change. Ferrari and Mclaren kept developing the 2008 to fight each other neglecting the 2009 car.

Yet in 2009 Lewis still got a win and look how well his teammate did in the same car


Deesee

3,455 posts

33 months

Tuesday 28th January
quotequote all
(He who shall not be mentioned) on beating Hamilton..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/formula1/51283816?...

(He who shall not be mentioned still has no idea)..

Gary29

2,661 posts

49 months

Wednesday 29th January
quotequote all
RB Will said:
Yours for only £155 apparently

He's copied that straight out of the Dickies Workwear section of the Screwfix catalogue laugh

RB Will

5,902 posts

190 months

Wednesday 29th January
quotequote all
Gary29 said:
RB Will said:
Yours for only £155 apparently

He's copied that straight out of the Dickies Workwear section of the Screwfix catalogue laugh
I was thinking recycled firemans jacket

REALIST123

12,722 posts

103 months

Wednesday 29th January
quotequote all
RB Will said:
Gary29 said:
RB Will said:
Yours for only £155 apparently

He's copied that straight out of the Dickies Workwear section of the Screwfix catalogue laugh
I was thinking recycled firemans jacket
£155? For a rucksack? I’ve got a £15 one that’s ‘worked for everyday’ for some time now..........


HustleRussell

17,335 posts

110 months

Wednesday 29th January
quotequote all
REALIST123 said:
£155? For a rucksack? I’ve got a £15 one that’s ‘worked for everyday’ for some time now..........

I bet your significant other loves being reminded of that- or is her bag expenditure capped at £15 too?

Munter

29,139 posts

191 months

Wednesday 29th January
quotequote all
Do you think they made both the bags they plan on selling already? Or will they wait and see if anybody orders one first?

TheDeuce

4,217 posts

16 months

Wednesday 29th January
quotequote all

£155!? Much prefer the real leather one they sell for just £127...

dunc_sx

1,097 posts

147 months

Wednesday 29th January
quotequote all
https://www.screwfix.com/p/stanley-stst1-72335-bac...

25 quid at screw fix, that's a fair mark up!

CoolHands

10,427 posts

145 months

Wednesday 29th January
quotequote all
Munter said:
Do you think they made both the bags they plan on selling already? Or will they wait and see if anybody orders one first?
They’ll only be sent as freebies to other knobbers like Kanye west etc. No one buys this crap that’s why Victoria beckham loses £10million a year

funkyrobot

18,388 posts

178 months

Wednesday 29th January
quotequote all
RB Will said:
Yours for only £155 apparently

Tie your shoe laces up man!

sparta6

1,474 posts

50 months

Wednesday 29th January
quotequote all
Bling Garment Label. A creative way to effect some income tax efficiences

janesmith1950

4,850 posts

45 months

Thursday 30th January
quotequote all
Being reported that Daimler's board will be deciding on future of F1 team beyond 2020 on 12th February. Was from Autocar, so not sure how accurate.