Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton

Author
Discussion

ZX10R NIN

18,041 posts

80 months

Tuesday 11th February
quotequote all
Good for him that's some good negotiating.

kiseca

8,015 posts

174 months

Thursday 13th February
quotequote all
ZX10R NIN said:
Good for him that's some good negotiating.
It lists The Sun as the source. Personally I find them hard to trust.

Graveworm

4,421 posts

26 months

Thursday 13th February
quotequote all
kiseca said:
ZX10R NIN said:
Good for him that's some good negotiating.
It lists The Sun as the source. Personally I find them hard to trust.
Depends, they can be very accurate if Toto left him an answer phone message. wink

kiseca

8,015 posts

174 months

Thursday 13th February
quotequote all
Graveworm said:
Depends, they can be very accurate if Toto left him an answer phone message. wink
laugh

sparta6

1,832 posts

55 months

Thursday 13th February
quotequote all
Graveworm said:
kiseca said:
ZX10R NIN said:
Good for him that's some good negotiating.
It lists The Sun as the source. Personally I find them hard to trust.
Depends, they can be very accurate if Toto left him an answer phone message. wink
He's a delicate flower - leave him alone



RB Will

6,315 posts

195 months

Sunday 16th February
quotequote all
if LH wants out of his brand commitments for tomorrow I’m happy to bomb up the M4 and stand in for him.
Doing an event for Puma with the current No1 on my “list” hehe Git


TheDeuce

5,748 posts

21 months

Sunday 16th February
quotequote all
RB Will said:
if LH wants out of his brand commitments for tomorrow I’m happy to bomb up the M4 and stand in for him.
Doing an event for Puma with the current No1 on my “list” hehe Git

Honestly, they have no right to walk around looking like that!!

One has to wonder whether Lewis ever... But somehow I don't think he does. James Hunt would disapprove.


Brads67

2,971 posts

53 months

Sunday 16th February
quotequote all
Somehow I don't think he would either.

TheDeuce

5,748 posts

21 months

Sunday 16th February
quotequote all
Brads67 said:
Somehow I don't think he would either.
It's weird isn't it. I think he is probably all about F1 and his focus and results are undeniable. He did let Nicole go though, and I adore her so I'll always be sore that he had her and wandered off - and she's still not called me frown

The other possibility is that he's getting the ladies to sign a confidentiality agreement before obliging him!? I can't see that either though tbh.

I guess one day he'll write a book and explain the last many years of having girls queuing round the block and instead opting for an early night biggrin

vdn

7,529 posts

158 months

Sunday 16th February
quotequote all
Not sure the above is true. There are tales of smutty girls on his private jet (before he got rid).

TheDeuce

5,748 posts

21 months

Sunday 16th February
quotequote all
vdn said:
Not sure the above is true. There are tales of smutty girls on his private jet (before he got rid).
I must have missed those tales. I wouldn't blame him. Multiple world champion, multi millionaire... Private plane.. seems like it should be enough to get the job done wink

Joking aside, in truth is suspect he's just a bit of a gent and whoever may have 'spent time' with him probably values that. Or it's quite possible he's just F1 focussed and really isn't looking for a love life. That would make some sense too.

sparta6

1,832 posts

55 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
TheDeuce said:
I must have missed those tales. I wouldn't blame him. Multiple world champion, multi millionaire... Private plane.. seems like it should be enough to get the job done wink

Joking aside, in truth is suspect he's just a bit of a gent and whoever may have 'spent time' with him probably values that. Or it's quite possible he's just F1 focussed and really isn't looking for a love life. That would make some sense too.
Similar to Cliff Richard

vdn

7,529 posts

158 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
sparta6 said:
Similar to Cliff Richard
You can’t help yourself, can you hehe

swisstoni

9,087 posts

234 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
vdn said:
sparta6 said:
Similar to Cliff Richard
You can’t help yourself, can you hehe
I recon he fancies him really.

vdn

7,529 posts

158 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
swisstoni said:
vdn said:
sparta6 said:
Similar to Cliff Richard
You can’t help yourself, can you hehe
I recon he fancies him really.
It’s beginning to look that way hehe

Brads67

2,971 posts

53 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
TheDeuce said:
It's weird isn't it. I think he is probably all about F1 and his focus and results are undeniable. He did let Nicole go though, and I adore her so I'll always be sore that he had her and wandered off - and she's still not called me frown

The other possibility is that he's getting the ladies to sign a confidentiality agreement before obliging him!? I can't see that either though tbh.

I guess one day he'll write a book and explain the last many years of having girls queuing round the block and instead opting for an early night biggrin
Lol aye, an early night ! haha. I'm not sure that's the reason smile

TheDeuce

5,748 posts

21 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
Brads67 said:
Lol aye, an early night ! haha. I'm not sure that's the reason smile
Don't go there... The internet would break.

Brads67

2,971 posts

53 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
wobble

RB Will

6,315 posts

195 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
I ventured onto LH Instagram
Now I understand why he usually sports dreads


vdn

7,529 posts

158 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
RB Will said:
I ventured onto LH Instagram
Now I understand why he usually sports dreads

Another stalker!