Sunday Service Calendar 2017

Sunday Service Calendar 2017

Author
Discussion

Hrimfaxi

746 posts

60 months

Sunday 22nd January 2017
quotequote all
Bad news about MB World, I really hope it wasn't because of some people hooning it down that straight road. frown Would really suck if it is. It was one of my personal favourite SS's of the year.

Would be great if Brands Hatch made a re-appearance though.

MollyGT3

2,275 posts

87 months

Tuesday 24th January 2017
quotequote all
James Drake said:
Anyway, we like to keep it fresh and new venues like prodrive and the new St. Athan Aston Martin facility do just that!

JD


Edited by James Drake on Friday 20th January 17:11
So Aston Martin this year will be at St Athan? Now that sounds interesting! Shall hope to get on the list for that one smile

James Drake

2,649 posts

50 months

Tuesday 24th January 2017
quotequote all
MollyGT3 said:
So Aston Martin this year will be at St Athan? Now that sounds interesting! Shall hope to get on the list for that one smile
Exactly right - it is going to be a great event!

RossP

2,203 posts

216 months

Tuesday 24th January 2017
quotequote all
What time will the sign up be available on release date?

James Drake

2,649 posts

50 months

Tuesday 24th January 2017
quotequote all
RossP said:
What time will the sign up be available on release date?
14:00... ish!

Advertisement

xjay1337

10,713 posts

51 months

Tuesday 24th January 2017
quotequote all
Yay. Ive wanted to see prodrive for ages, go past it all the time.
My car probs won't be rebuilt for the Silverstone day unfortunately.

stuno1

1,045 posts

128 months

Tuesday 24th January 2017
quotequote all
Oh maaaan! Was looking forward to the Aston one but it's miles from me 😢

Incognegro

1,490 posts

66 months

Tuesday 24th January 2017
quotequote all
I won't be ready till march even then I'm going to have to ask Dave the trimmer to turn round my steering wheel retrim in 3days for a Saturday pickup then I could make Silverstone driving

Poynter87

93 posts

62 months

Tuesday 24th January 2017
quotequote all
Looking forward to Silverstone as it will be my first Sunday service and hopefully first time out on track, just need to get the car ready now.

stuno1

1,045 posts

128 months

Tuesday 24th January 2017
quotequote all
Poynter87 said:
Looking forward to Silverstone as it will be my first Sunday service and hopefully first time out on track, just need to get the car ready now.
My first car track day as well 😃

prop135

37 posts

73 months

Wednesday 25th January 2017
quotequote all
MollyGT3 said:
So Aston Martin this year will be at St Athan? Now that sounds interesting! Shall hope to get on the list for that one smile
ooh, that would be fun, not been there in 29 years.

adzvrs

30 posts

20 months

Wednesday 25th January 2017
quotequote all
Can anyone tell me where st Athan is please. Been to gaydon hq but not heard of this place

Cheers adzvrs

eybic

8,143 posts

107 months

Wednesday 25th January 2017
quotequote all
adzvrs said:
Can anyone tell me where st Athan is please. Been to gaydon hq but not heard of this place

Cheers adzvrs
It's here.


adzvrs

30 posts

20 months

Wednesday 25th January 2017
quotequote all
Cheers it's a bit far from me but might have a trip down

LanceRS

1,218 posts

70 months

Wednesday 25th January 2017
quotequote all
Bugger, I was looking forward to going back to Gaydon. A Sunday Service has always been a better way to visit Mercedes World too. Oh well, I shall the ones that I can make.

RedSpike66

2,319 posts

145 months

Wednesday 25th January 2017
quotequote all
What happens at Santa Pod SS .? Do you get a blast down the drag strip ??

Craikeybaby

8,551 posts

158 months

Wednesday 25th January 2017
quotequote all
RedSpike66 said:
What happens at Santa Pod SS .? Do you get a blast down the drag strip ??
We did last year! It was £35 iirc.

wolfie28

67 posts

77 months

Thursday 26th January 2017
quotequote all
Excellent - Santa Pod SS for me

James Drake

2,649 posts

50 months

PH STAFF

Thursday 26th January 2017
quotequote all
Craikeybaby said:
RedSpike66 said:
What happens at Santa Pod SS .? Do you get a blast down the drag strip ??
We did last year! It was £35 iirc.
We'll be repeating this format again this year (price TBC, but should be more or less the same!)

The are only going to be two significant differences this year:

1) We suspect there will be more people signed up in advance this time as last year not that many people signed up in advance, but loads signed up on the day once they'd seen how it worked and that it was all a bit of fun!

2) We're going to try and arrange some prizes, although these won't necessarily be for the fastest cars. We're thinking more along the lines of "Best burn out" and "Least appropriate drag car" hehe

JD



Stuart70

1,069 posts

116 months

Sunday 29th January 2017
quotequote all
Hrimfaxi said:
Bad news about MB World, I really hope it wasn't because of some people hooning it down that straight road. frown Would really suck if it is. It was one of my personal favourite SS's of the year.

Would be great if Brands Hatch made a re-appearance though.
All of this. Absolutely.