RE: Bicester Heritage Sunday Service 05/01

RE: Bicester Heritage Sunday Service 05/01

Author
Discussion

XJSJohn

15,726 posts

181 months

Saturday 28th December 2019
quotequote all
Bought my tickets without realising there was a ph discount, ohh well, not expensive anyway and should be a cracking day out.

Nothing exotic for us, just an oil burning Rangie!

Is there a secret hand-shake or something that PH’ers should do to identify one another?

Master Bean

1,669 posts

82 months

Tuesday 31st December 2019
quotequote all
XJSJohn said:
Bought my tickets without realising there was a ph discount, ohh well, not expensive anyway and should be a cracking day out.

Nothing exotic for us, just an oil burning Rangie!

Is there a secret hand-shake or something that PH’ers should do to identify one another?
I think it's a case of touching swords.



But seriously, you print out a PH smiley and show it at the entrance. They direct you to the PH parking pen.

Edited by Master Bean on Tuesday 31st December 10:51

blue al

353 posts

121 months

Tuesday 31st December 2019
quotequote all
eventbrite page keeps crashing on I-pad safari
re-loads 3/4 down payment page ....

Got there in the end via a Mac but took nearly an hour with a valuation ticket as well.



Edited by blue al on Tuesday 31st December 21:43

BenLowden

2,888 posts

139 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Thursday 2nd January 2020
quotequote all
Really enjoyed this last year – roll on Sunday and the first event of 2020! Fingers crossed the weather holds out.

MrVert

3,664 posts

201 months

Thursday 2nd January 2020
quotequote all
Anyone got two tickets for sale? Stupidly forgot to buy the passes.....Doh!

tonymor

1,212 posts

134 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
When will the p h smiley be emailed?

XJSJohn

15,726 posts

181 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
Master Bean said:
XJSJohn said:
Bought my tickets without realising there was a ph discount, ohh well, not expensive anyway and should be a cracking day out.

Nothing exotic for us, just an oil burning Rangie!

Is there a secret hand-shake or something that PH’ers should do to identify one another?
I think it's a case of touching swords.



But seriously, you print out a PH smiley and show it at the entrance. They direct you to the PH parking pen.
ahh, Crossed Pistons then Crossed Swords ... gotcha hehe

thumbup see you there!

WindyM

386 posts

102 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
Does anyone have a spare ticket to sell, please?

Jack Mansfield

3,242 posts

52 months

PH STAFF

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
Final joining email should be with you very shortly! smile

itcaptainslow

2,868 posts

98 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
blue al said:
eventbrite page keeps crashing on I-pad safari
re-loads 3/4 down payment page ....

Got there in the end via a Mac but took nearly an hour with a valuation ticket as well.



Edited by blue al on Tuesday 31st December 21:43
Same for me-the page just crashes via iPad. Shame as I’ve got the day free and would liked to have gone!

nigelpugh7

Original Poster:

5,141 posts

152 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
You can still buy pistonheads tickets on Eventbrite guys.

Works from my iPad too!


nigelpugh7

Original Poster:

5,141 posts

152 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
Jack Mansfield said:
Final joining email should be with you very shortly! smile
Yep we’ve got ours!

See you Sunday.

nigelpugh7

Original Poster:

5,141 posts

152 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
Oh yeah one more thing.

Will there be stickers for sale on the day?

Just realised Big Foot doesn’t have one and he is feeling left out!

itcaptainslow

2,868 posts

98 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
Got some tickets, hoping to make the 150 by Sunday!

XJSJohn

15,726 posts

181 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
itcaptainslow said:
Got some tickets, hoping to make the 150 by Sunday!
suspect we may be in the back field but indeed, fingers crossed hehe

What sort of time are people rocking up?? We are only 20 minutes away but the rest of the family aren't as good at a sparrow's fart start as me (and evidently cars on a cold Sunday morning are less motivating than handbags on a cold Sunday afternoon down the road, or so I am told .... )

Was going to try an get there for about 11am

alyR32

763 posts

139 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
I've not received the email today, which is unusual.

JONSCZ

1,088 posts

199 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
I'm hoping to make the '150 list', too..
As tickets are now officially 'sold out' (even using the Pistonheads code), can I ask on behalf of all of us reserves that if anyone who's on the main list, but not got tickets to 'consider removing themselves' to allow the reserves a chance. I've been here long enough to know it's '1st come, 1st served', though.
Sorry if this sounds a bit obvious and 'Pistonheads Police' (as I'm not a mod here), but it's unique among Sunday Services in that if you don't have a 'Bicester' ticket, you wont be allowed in even if you're on the 150 list.
Thanks all.

AW10

3,770 posts

211 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
PH code still seems to work...


JONSCZ

1,088 posts

199 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
Indeed it does - they weren't an hour or so ago - said 'sold out', but is back to showing available again now with the code.



L33

3,461 posts

186 months

Friday 3rd January 2020
quotequote all
I bought my (PH Discounted) ticket last night before I realised I had to add myself to the Sunday service list. I'm currently number 161 and not guaranteed a parking place. Yep - I have a ticket but nowhere to park.

Organisers - any ideas please? confused

thumbup