Famous people and the cars you have seen them in?

Famous people and the cars you have seen them in?

Author
Discussion

Six Fiend

6,067 posts

153 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Justin Lee Collins behind me in Redland (Bristol) in his black Honda Civic.

Flawless Victory

441 posts

103 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Jim Bowen in a 750iL

tescor

375 posts

166 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
c7xlg said:
Lawrence Dallaglio on the M3 in his FFRR reg number W4SPS
I've seen Lawrence Dallaglio and that FFRR around Richmond quite a bit, but never realised it was his spin

mnkiboy

4,409 posts

104 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
ghibbett said:
I saw Tony Robinson in a LR Disco on the M5 Southbound doing that 'cutting in at the last minute' type of thing before some roadworks. As much as I love him as Bladrick, I did think wkER!!
Probably annoyed that you couldn't spell the name of his charcter correctly.

Erm... Badly Drawn Boy filling up an Audi A2 in Chorlton at about 6am, many years ago.

CraigVmax

12,246 posts

220 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
C2james said:
CraigVmax said:
Elle Mcpherson in an aston DB5 Volante
as clarkson says i would of had a "crisis" hehe

ive never seen eric clapton before outside of gigs, id love to see him and possibly say hi as im a massive fan.
i'd been stood in a queue next to her for 10 mins without realising just before the spot, doh!
Advertisement

mnkiboy

4,409 posts

104 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
mnkiboy said:
ghibbett said:
I saw Tony Robinson in a LR Disco on the M5 Southbound doing that 'cutting in at the last minute' type of thing before some roadworks. As much as I love him as Bladrick, I did think wkER!!
Probably annoyed that you couldn't spell the name of his character correctly.

Erm... Badly Drawn Boy filling up an Audi A2 in Chorlton at about 6am, many years ago.

LongLiveTazio

2,714 posts

135 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Princess Diana in a Daimler DS420.

mnkiboy

4,409 posts

104 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
mnkiboy said:
mnkiboy said:
ghibbett said:
I saw Tony Robinson in a LR Disco on the M5 Southbound doing that 'cutting in at the last minute' type of thing before some roadworks. As much as I love him as Bladrick, I did think wkER!!
Probably annoyed that you couldn't spell the name of his character correctly.

Erm... Badly Drawn Boy filling up an Audi A2 in Chorlton at about 6am, many years ago.

Twincam16

27,646 posts

196 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
The footballers who would drive through Cheadle Hulme when I lived there were right sheep. Whatever fad car in whatever fad colour, always with a personalised registration number, blacked-out windows and a bodykit regardless. They all blend into one in terms of relevance but the ones that stood out were Wes Brown in his Bentley Continental GT (the modifications were awful but I'll concede that the engine does sound great through the aftermarket exhaust system), and Steven Ireland in his Audi R8 with the side-blades resprayed MCFC sky-blue.

I can also confirm that John Bishop drives a BMW 7-series, and is a thoroughly nice bloke.

mnkiboy

4,409 posts

104 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Ruddy hell

Vocal Minority

8,582 posts

90 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Oh, and Dom Jolly of Trigger Happy TV filling his M3

80sboy

452 posts

95 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
I often see some kid driving around in an Overfinch RR Sport in Oxford. He looks no older than 18 (little st!). Saw him in football kit once, so I wonder if he plays professionally.

Since I know f-all about football I have no idea who he is. Maybe he's just loaded and still in his PE kit.

Plate is '99 OB'.

onyx39

Original Poster:

10,018 posts

88 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Vocal Minority said:
Oh, and Dom Jolly of Trigger Happy TV filling his M3
Was he ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the time?

biggrin

LotusOmega375D

4,070 posts

91 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Only the Queen. In her Rolls Royce cruising Southend seafront, muching some jellied eels a few years back.

Oh and Lewis Hamilton in his F1 car: but that was in a race going round Silverstone with some other famous drivers.

onyx39

Original Poster:

10,018 posts

88 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
80sboy said:
I often see some kid driving around in an Overfinch RR Sport in Oxford. He looks no older than 18 (little st!). Saw him in football kit once, so I wonder if he plays professionally.

Since I know f-all about football I have no idea who he is. Maybe he's just loaded and still in his PE kit.

Plate is '99 OB'.
Apparently they have a "Damien Batt" playing for them currently...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damien_Batt

tescor

375 posts

166 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Richard (aka Lord) Attenborough stopped to let me cross the road in Richmond once. He was in his Rolls Royce cool

Matt UK

12,958 posts

138 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Jimmy White in a black Merc CL - I think the reg was CUE BOY or similar

80sboy

452 posts

95 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
onyx39 said:
80sboy said:
I often see some kid driving around in an Overfinch RR Sport in Oxford. He looks no older than 18 (little st!). Saw him in football kit once, so I wonder if he plays professionally.

Since I know f-all about football I have no idea who he is. Maybe he's just loaded and still in his PE kit.

Plate is '99 OB'.
Apparently they have a "Damien Batt" playing for them currently...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damien_Batt
Just Googled it, not him. This guy is white and looks far younger.

80sboy

452 posts

95 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Seen JK in various cars. Usually his Audi estate.

Oli L

180 posts

111 months

Wednesday 25th January 2012
quotequote all
Paul Daniels in a green Bentley. MAG1C.