Real Good Number Plates vol 5

Real Good Number Plates vol 5

Author
Discussion

vodkamartini1

146 posts

8 months

Thursday 16th May
quotequote all
123 JAB on a gold Range Rover near Harrogate. I hope he is a boxer or a coach.

Petrus1983

1,946 posts

103 months

Thursday 16th May
quotequote all
vodkamartini1 said:
123 JAB on a gold Range Rover near Harrogate. I hope he is a boxer or a coach.
Or a dr/nurse.

Oil Trash

45 posts

18 months

Thursday 16th May
quotequote all
1 LCD Bentley
DE 7 think some sort of suburu - suspect plate might be worth more than car

v15ben

14,076 posts

182 months

Thursday 16th May
quotequote all
MAR 90T on a Range Rover on the M56
4 LLL on a Dodge Charger SRT in Leeds

vodkamartini1

146 posts

8 months

Thursday 16th May
quotequote all
Petrus1983 said:
Or a dr/nurse.
Good point!
Advertisement

helix402

4,589 posts

123 months

Thursday 16th May
quotequote all
vodkamartini1 said:
Good point!
Dr’s are above such things as injections don’t you know!

2 GKC

494 posts

46 months

Thursday 16th May
quotequote all
CRA1G said:
Nice... my wife has MAG 11S also spaced correctly.yes
Meaning?

CRA1G

3,254 posts

136 months

Thursday 16th May
quotequote all
2 GKC said:
CRA1G said:
Nice... my wife has MAG 11S also spaced correctly.yes
Meaning?
She's called Lynn.... rofl

2 GKC

494 posts

46 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
Sorry you’ll have to help me out.

JimmyJam

1,879 posts

160 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
Apart from the obvious pointing out of crap and mis-spaced plates, which is quite right..... this thread seems to be the place to come for some really angry people looking for aggro.

Hatson

961 posts

63 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
1 DEC sitting comfortably in his Bentley Mulsanne.

helix402

4,589 posts

123 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
JimmyJam said:
Apart from the obvious pointing out of crap and mis-spaced plates, which is quite right..... this thread seems to be the place to come for some really angry people looking for aggro.
It certainly does seem to provoke some people’s anger!

Good day:



smithyithy

4,321 posts

59 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
helix402 said:
vodkamartini1 said:
Good point!
Dr’s are above such things as injections don’t you know!
Could be an opium retailer.. scratchchin

Hatson

961 posts

63 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all


Thought to be a myth!smile

RC1807

8,056 posts

109 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
KAZ 1 in Mayfair earlier today, correctly spaced on a black MB S500

Belongs to the Kazakh Embassy

Greg the Fish

458 posts

7 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
1 SHA

On some black Merc in Brighton

M3DGE

1,751 posts

105 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
666OD said:
OLD 82 yesterday - is anyone able to identify when/where this was originally issued?

My father had a chat with the owner (as they are my initials) who stated it means nothing to him and that he bought it on a Land Rover some 40+ years ago.

Unfortunately he wasn't interested in selling!
1953, Stanmore, London.

M3DGE

1,751 posts

105 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
Escort3500 said:
TR4man said:
Fun Bus said:
TR4man said:
nonsequitur said:
TR4man said:
helix402 said:
What is so good about that?
There's always one...
Care to explain?
Let’s move on. It’s a matter of opinion. We’ll not always agree. Let it go.
I am merely asking what is so good about it. To me it is just an old Moggie with a pre 1961 (?) registration. It doesn't say anything, it doesn't mean anything, it is neither rare or valuable.
Agree: did wonder myself. It’s not “really good”.
I was going to defend it, as I like nice original plates - and they can be very rare as obviously most were scrapped. However in this case, it is a re-registration. YFF ### plates were issued by DVLA in 1993-4 - it is an unused Merioneth combination. Not that the OP (or frankly any normal human being) would know that! Presumably the Moggy had it's original plate sold; in which case the plate is non transferable and worth literally nothing.

helix402

4,589 posts

123 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
M3DGE said:
I was going to defend it, as I like nice original plates - and they can be very rare as obviously most were scrapped. However in this case, it is a re-registration. YFF ### plates were issued by DVLA in 1993-4 - it is an unused Merioneth combination. Not that the OP (or frankly any normal human being) would know that! Presumably the Moggy had it's original plate sold; in which case the plate is non transferable and worth literally nothing.
Every day is a school day!

ArmaghMan

1,615 posts

121 months

Friday 17th May
quotequote all
RC1807 said:
KAZ 1 in Mayfair earlier today, correctly spaced on a black MB S500

Belongs to the Kazakh Embassy
1995/96 Belfast plate