What C124PPY personalised plates have you seen? V01. 3

What C124PPY personalised plates have you seen? V01. 3

Author
Discussion

anonymous-user

31 months

Thursday 18th July 2019
quotequote all
I don’t know if this was good or bad.

thetapeworm

9,998 posts

216 months

Thursday 18th July 2019
quotequote all
GravelMachineGun said:
I don’t know if this was good or bad.
Try "tragic".

bluezedd

976 posts

59 months

Thursday 18th July 2019
quotequote all
Integroo said:
DE 04 DEX

In flowery blue font

On a Chrysler 300C rebadged as a Bentley

With the subscript reading "who is 6 ft 4 and hung like a horse"

Genuinely the worst thing ive ever seen

So much to unpack
That's peak insecurity right there.

993kimbo

2,622 posts

162 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
J4CKO said:
Anyone who has F U or some other intended insult is very, very weird, would love to hear what they think about it.
Quite agree. Mentally on the edge I reckon. There should be a large fine for it. Worrying that people have this sort of attitude to others.

thetapeworm

9,998 posts

216 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
Seconds apart on the school run this morning.





Edited by thetapeworm on Friday 19th July 16:22

LARK F1 GTR

1,589 posts

123 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
U D12K ED - BMW 3 Series. I have no idea what a DIRK ED is, but I do that that owner of that car is one laugh

E555NAN - Mercedes E Class, with 4d plates.

P9UL F - Range Rover.

av185

15,851 posts

104 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
LARK F1 GTR said:
U D12K ED - BMW 3 Series. I have no idea what a DIRK ED is, but I do that that owner of that car is one laugh


As others have rightly said, a perfect example of mentally on the edge Chavplating. Definitely need professional help.

And here's another:

Cold

12,802 posts

67 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all



uk66fastback

15,506 posts

248 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
av185 said:
LARK F1 GTR said:
U D12K ED - BMW 3 Series. I have no idea what a DIRK ED is, but I do that that owner of that car is one laugh


As others have rightly said, a perfect example of mentally on the edge Chavplating. Definitely need professional help.

And here's another:
I remember seeing 4 COF for sale in the 80s in the Thames Valley Trader (as it was then). On an old A35 or summat. It's now on a 2012 silver 1.6 Mercedes!

av185

15,851 posts

104 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all

Gojira

899 posts

100 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
av185 said:
Presumably that is guilty of devaluing a Porsche by having a plate in the wrong font?

Do you complain about people doing 61mph in a 60 limit as well? rolleyes

nonsequitur

20,083 posts

93 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
Gojira said:
av185 said:
Do you complain about people doing 61mph in a 60 limit as well? rolleyes
Not worthy, Gojio.

uk66fastback

15,506 posts

248 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
Gojira said:
av185 said:
Presumably that is guilty of devaluing a Porsche by having a plate in the wrong font?

Do you complain about people doing 61mph in a 60 limit as well? rolleyes
It's just a 'bad' plate on a decent car. And it needs an apostrophe, well placed, between the E, sorry 3, and the 5 (which should have been an S, surely - come on L33, you're not trying. Surely made from a shaped black nut ...

Jaguar steve

8,314 posts

187 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
uk66fastback said:
av185 said:
LARK F1 GTR said:
U D12K ED - BMW 3 Series. I have no idea what a DIRK ED is, but I do that that owner of that car is one laugh


As others have rightly said, a perfect example of mentally on the edge Chavplating. Definitely need professional help.

And here's another:
I remember seeing 4 COF for sale in the 80s in the Thames Valley Trader (as it was then). On an old A35 or summat. It's now on a 2012 silver 1.6 Mercedes!
And all three on aspirational low rent German cars too. Who'd have thought a coincidence like that was even possible? biggrin

ocrx8

837 posts

173 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
GravelMachineGun said:
I don’t know if this was good or bad.
Definitely bad. Love a kissy plate.

av185

15,851 posts

104 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
HEO ANGE Black Mercedes.

ASSAD M M4.

The mind boggles.

Croutons

7,588 posts

143 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
SO54 SSY.


Only kidding! Clearly it wasn't spaced like that on a chavvy TT.

thetapeworm

9,998 posts

216 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all

Pericoloso

44,044 posts

140 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
M8DE U....posted before ,live locally, but now on a different car , a Mercedes ML or GL or whatever overweight SUV monstrosity.

Also drives like a tool ,witnessed tonight.

AlexRS2782

7,119 posts

190 months

Friday 19th July 2019
quotequote all
P32 1ADY / P321 ADY on a C3 Picasso with a black cap on the 1 for an attempt at P32 LADY.

I couldn't remember what car it was on so checked it on Cazana - it appears Lady P32 forgot to remove the plates at the last MOT hehe

D17A E G / D17 AEG on an E46 3 series with the seven re-shaped slightly in an attempt at DITA E G.