Smoking, trying to drive & stench

Smoking, trying to drive & stench

Author
Discussion

5Cylinder

3,212 posts

40 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
fromkentgent said:
One thing is for sure, you can tell by the abuse posted who the guilty clowns are.

You can't even handle a mobile phone whilst driving, engine running as its deemed dangerous yet clowns are allowed to smoke away, throw their rubbish out of the car onto other peoples cars/etc, they can hardly drive, rarely signal and I just knew that those that do this kind of thing would post abuse at me.

In nose to tail traffic a few years ago some smoker threw out his ciggy first and I thought about getting out of the car but my OH said to leave it, then they threw out empty food cartons and cars stopped. I went over and said, "sir (really meant you parasitic bag of donkey st) pick up your rubbish" the pair lol - then I told them a fib, I told them I had a dashcam which I don't, that got the clown out mutter trie and pick up its rubbish and all I could hear from other cars was wild LOL's

You are a clown and a loser if you don't recognise the fact that throwing rubbish out of your car, endangering others, not indicating, etc, etc is against the law and I hope you are pulled up or reported by good honest drivers with cctv and get points and fines but sadly, a lot of these clowns that break the law do not have their cars registered/etc and are the types that hit your car and f off. Ask any police officer that when they stop a car for a possible minor offence, the majority of the time they will find other things that need to be addressed,EG no ins, tax, mot, licence, registered, drugs, defective car and so on.

So keep on slagging me off if you wish but thankfully many everywhere inc here that understand and agree with my concerns.

I'm hoping that this thread will wake up some smokers/drivers to other road users concerns.

Post abuse at me if you wish just shows what you are.
I am a non smoker for the record.

Although i (and i'm sure everyone on this thread) think you are really hard for pretending to have a dash cam.

You show em grandad!

Johnspex

1,944 posts

132 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
Leon R said:
4/10 rant.

Not enough swearing.
Complete lack of commas so that makes up for lack of profanities.

popeyewhite

10,667 posts

68 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
Monkeylegend said:
There can be nothing worse than driving down a country lane, ciggie in hand, minding your own business, when suddenly you drive down one of those pesky potholes and the red hot ash gets jerked off the end of your cigarette falling onto your lap and burning and hole in your brand new chinos.
biggrin
Chuck a fagend out the window at 40 and next time you get in see a 50p size hole in the leather of the rear seats where it blew back in.

J4CKO

28,574 posts

148 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
Some grains of truth perhaps but delivered with such vitriol it renders any salient point null and void as it’s covered in such bile and seemingly, backed up with a superiority complex of gargantuan proportions.

I think it’s probably best to edit and self censor your thoughts rather than just letting them spill forth like that.

WJNB

2,089 posts

109 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
Mexman said:
I enjoy a smoke whilst driving.
Got a problem with that?
You bet. Not only is your attitude arrogant probably because you're uncomfortable with the fact that you don't have the will or intelligence to give up a dreadful common habit … but also you may (deservedly) get cancer & be in front of a those waiting to be treated for NON-SELF-INFLICTED life-threatening illness, like my father & wife & many dear friends, some departed.

DoubleD

9,730 posts

56 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
This place attracts some very strange people

ChevronB19

1,180 posts

111 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
WJNB said:
Mexman said:
I enjoy a smoke whilst driving.
Got a problem with that?
You bet. Not only is your attitude arrogant probably because you're uncomfortable with the fact that you don't have the will or intelligence to give up a dreadful common habit … but also you may (deservedly) get cancer & be in front of a those waiting to be treated for NON-SELF-INFLICTED life-threatening illness, like my father & wife & many dear friends, some departed.
‘Common’. Snob. And you think Mexman ‘deserves’ cancer? You absolute pathetic piece of crap.

As for self inflicted injuries/illnesses, are you suggesting sports clinics should be shut down?

colin_p

2,173 posts

160 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
I've also been thinking of childhood memories of parents and grandparents smoking in the car with us kids in the back. For me this was the 70's.

As a kid I had no problem with it except when your dad threw his fag out of his window and then it came back into the car via the rear window and hit you in the face in a fiery ball of sparks, it never did me any harm and how we did laugh.

Nowadays of course people lose their minds about smoking in the car with children, let alone burning them as well.

AdeTuono

6,213 posts

175 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
g3org3y said:

xx99xx

453 posts

21 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
fromkentgent said:
I tried to catch up with the inbred but traffic lights went in the inbreds favour.


Edited by fromkentgent on Saturday 30th November 13:18
Theoretically, had you managed to catch up with 'inbred', what might you have done next?

Pericoloso

41,225 posts

111 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
xx99xx said:
fromkentgent said:
I tried to catch up with the inbred but traffic lights went in the inbreds favour.


Edited by fromkentgent on Saturday 30th November 13:18
Theoretically, had you managed to catch up with 'inbred', what might you have done next?
In another thread he was ready for a scrap in a pub car park with someone who dissed him by calling him "son".

Laughable.

Turn7

16,490 posts

169 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
Does this mean Mercedes have back tracked on your full refund ?

mike-v2tmf

104 posts

27 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
Is retardedfromkent Prince Andrew in disguise ?

Jaguar steve

5,767 posts

158 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
Mexman said:
I enjoy a smoke whilst driving.
Got a problem with that?
thumbup So do I as it happens.

One of the infrequent occasions I do light up nowadays as I find long trips are made much more pleasant with a tin of small cigars in the door pocket... smokin

popeyewhite

10,667 posts

68 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
colin_p said:
As a kid I had no problem with it except when your dad threw his fag out of his window and then it came back into the car via the rear window and hit you in the face in a fiery ball of sparks, it never did me any harm and how we did laugh.
Luxury. When I were a kid etc etc

meatballs

510 posts

8 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
It's when the fag embers flash on the road infront of you and you realize why they were incapable of maintaining a speed for the last few minutes

Roo

11,419 posts

155 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all
colin_p said:
I've also been thinking of childhood memories of parents and grandparents smoking in the car with us kids in the back. For me this was the 70's.
Aaah, the memories from the 70's of checking in for a flight and being asked if you wanted a smoking or non-smoking seat.
Smokers at the back to try and confine the smoke to that part of the plane.

Skellum

35 posts

15 months

Saturday 30th November
quotequote all

AlexRS2782

5,670 posts

161 months

Sunday 1st December
quotequote all
Mexman said:
OP is a fking village idiot.
Read other posts from this clown.
Yep, based on a brief glance at recent threads / posts, it seems pretty likely it's the usual case of long term or banned PH'er using one of their many duplicate accounts for supposed comedy value.

If not - well i'd guess the OP's rant in this thread is probably just misdirected anger. All because he's not received any com-pen-say-shun from the local Council for the damage caused by driving deliberately through all those potholes in his shonky diesel Merc. Sorry it can't be the Merc can it, as he managed to flog that back to Merc HQ for the original retail value in just 5 days as per the other thread laugh

Edit - oh here's a gem from another thread of how to fix minor damage to a lease car before returning it by getting into an accident, causing more damage and getting someone else to pay for it laugh

fromkentgent said:
someone I knew with a lease car due to go back soon. The car had some damage on the bumper, carpark bump by hit and run or someone turning in the road when car was parked up. Rather than pay the mass of excess he made a clown pay for his woes, EG as he was driving down a main road and as clowns down shoot down a side street and stoop a foot or two into the road you are going along so you have to brake or swerve to avoid, he carried on and smash. The clown was nor happy but the prang was caused by the clown as the friend had right of way. Therefore car was repaired as a third party fault no cost to him.
Edited by AlexRS2782 on Sunday 1st December 00:17

Bagzie88

39 posts

14 months

Sunday 1st December
quotequote all
AlexRS2782 said:
Mexman said:
OP is a fking village idiot.
Read other posts from this clown.
Yep, based on a brief glance at recent threads / posts, it seems pretty likely it's the usual case of long term or banned PH'er using one of their many duplicate accounts for supposed comedy value.

If not - well i'd guess the OP's rant in this thread is probably just misdirected anger. All because he's not received any com-pen-say-shun from the local Council for the damage caused by driving deliberately through all those potholes in his shonky diesel Merc. Sorry it can't be the Merc can it, as he managed to flog that back to Merc HQ for the original retail value in just 5 days as per the other thread laugh

Edit - oh here's a gem from another thread of how to fix minor damage to a lease car before returning it by getting into an accident, causing more damage and getting someone else to pay for it laugh

fromkentgent said:
someone I knew with a lease car due to go back soon. The car had some damage on the bumper, carpark bump by hit and run or someone turning in the road when car was parked up. Rather than pay the mass of excess he made a clown pay for his woes, EG as he was driving down a main road and as clowns down shoot down a side street and stoop a foot or two into the road you are going along so you have to brake or swerve to avoid, he carried on and smash. The clown was nor happy but the prang was caused by the clown as the friend had right of way. Therefore car was repaired as a third party fault no cost to him.
Edited by AlexRS2782 on Sunday 1st December 00:17
I'm a light smoker maybe 3-5 cigarettes a day but I never smoke in my car because of the awful smell it causes , I don't smoke indoors in general either.

But this is the way I see it.

So the upper class OP who thinks smoking in a car is terrible thinks it's great his "mate" deliberately crashed into someone for an insurance payout.

OP is either a troll or should be sectioned under the mental health act because quite blatantly he's not the full biscuit.

Edited by Bagzie88 on Sunday 1st December 00:31