Anybody won one of those car lotteries?

Anybody won one of those car lotteries?

Author
Discussion

Level 7 Boss

186 posts

116 months

Wednesday 3rd August
quotequote all
I've just won £75 on the premium bonds, wondering if I should dump it all in to the M4 Rev Comps have listed.

FilH

262 posts

124 months

Wednesday 3rd August
quotequote all
Im a sucker for a GTR or 911

So 8 tickets with DCG for the black GTR

And 3 tickets with Rev Comps on the 3.8 997


Its Just Adz

11,476 posts

189 months

Wednesday 3rd August
quotequote all
I'm genuinely not playing for a while now, I've added up that I spent near £200 on DCG over a couple of months.

It's just too easy to click and spend £30 on a few tickets.

Level 7 Boss

186 posts

116 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Its Just Adz said:
I'm genuinely not playing for a while now, I've added up that I spent near £200 on DCG over a couple of months.

It's just too easy to click and spend £30 on a few tickets.
When the fun stops. Stop. After the M4 on Revcomps I think I'm going to stop playing for cars and start on watches and tech and try and calm down on my spending.

phope

307 posts

120 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Local guy to me (Aberdeenshire) won the Sonoma Green RS4 on DCG last night

That's four vehicle winners in our local car club/web forum from DCG alone in the last couple of years.

ThomW

212 posts

8 months

Thursday
quotequote all
I’m in for a few tickets on the Xclusive Comps RS3 Saloon Vorsprung which ends tonight. Hell of a car, and with free insurance and a year’s fuel too, drive for a year then sell.

joropug

1,719 posts

169 months

Thursday
quotequote all
phope said:
Local guy to me (Aberdeenshire) won the Sonoma Green RS4 on DCG last night

That's four vehicle winners in our local car club/web forum from DCG alone in the last couple of years.
Nice car that - There seemed to be a disproportionate number of winners from the Northern Islands a while ago, as in, a lot of petrol heads buying a lot of tickets!

Whoever wins the Red EVO on DCG better prepare themselves for the incoming swathes of 'hope it last's longer than the last one mate!' in the comments section smile

GinSour

43 posts

60 months

Thursday
quotequote all
joropug said:
Nice car that - There seemed to be a disproportionate number of winners from the Northern Islands a while ago, as in, a lot of petrol heads buying a lot of tickets!

Whoever wins the Red EVO on DCG better prepare themselves for the incoming swathes of 'hope it last's longer than the last one mate!' in the comments section smile
I bet there will be plenty comments flying about because of what happened last time!

If i won it i would post a photo with it next to my blue Evo...

phope

307 posts

120 months

Thursday
quotequote all
joropug said:
Nice car that - There seemed to be a disproportionate number of winners from the Northern Islands a while ago, as in, a lot of petrol heads buying a lot of tickets!

Whoever wins the Red EVO on DCG better prepare themselves for the incoming swathes of 'hope it last's longer than the last one mate!' in the comments section smile
Yeah, it does seem like that from time to time, there are a few winners all about the same time in the Outer Hebrides or Orkney/Shetland

The guy who won the RS4 had 4 tickets bought on a whim, he shared earlier on the club forum.

joropug

1,719 posts

169 months

Thursday
quotequote all
phope said:
Yeah, it does seem like that from time to time, there are a few winners all about the same time in the Outer Hebrides or Orkney/Shetland

The guy who won the RS4 had 4 tickets bought on a whim, he shared earlier on the club forum.
Goes to show doesn't it, you don't have to spend a fortune to win....the car my brother and I jointly won was a very wise £13x 2 investment!

cadmunkey

180 posts

69 months

Thursday
quotequote all
ThomW said:
I’m in for a few tickets on the Xclusive Comps RS3 Saloon Vorsprung which ends tonight. Hell of a car, and with free insurance and a year’s fuel too, drive for a year then sell.
Very nice, not heard of these guys before. Good luck!

Finglescave

186 posts

4 months

Thursday
quotequote all
I could be wrong but it looks like someone is betting big on the cars/cash on Elite this week. Multiple tickets on the highest numbers for the A45 (£250 a ticket) and the RS5 (£47.50) they’ve also bought out the highest numbers on both plus 30k and 50k as well.

Black AMG45s

583 posts

139 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Finglescave said:
I could be wrong but it looks like someone is betting big on the cars/cash on Elite this week. Multiple tickets on the highest numbers for the A45 (£250 a ticket) and the RS5 (£47.50) they’ve also bought out the highest numbers on both plus 30k and 50k as well.
I have stop buying tickets due to high price and there are number repeat winners it looks like families or groups are buying bulk tickets on that site

Finglescave

186 posts

4 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Black AMG45s said:
Finglescave said:
I could be wrong but it looks like someone is betting big on the cars/cash on Elite this week. Multiple tickets on the highest numbers for the A45 (£250 a ticket) and the RS5 (£47.50) they’ve also bought out the highest numbers on both plus 30k and 50k as well.
I have stop buying tickets due to high price and there are number repeat winners it looks like families or groups are buying bulk tickets on that site
I did wonder, i saw the A45 and spotted they’d sold a few and noticed the block of numbers which looked odd, then looked on the others and saw the same thing. Elite seems to have the same people winning over and over again, no doubt with lots of entries which i guess isn’t surprising as there isn’t much limit on ticket numbers. The A45 has 199 tickets and you could buy 50 tickets, not a bad way to spend £12,500 IF you win.

joropug

1,719 posts

169 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Finglescave said:
I did wonder, i saw the A45 and spotted they’d sold a few and noticed the block of numbers which looked odd, then looked on the others and saw the same thing. Elite seems to have the same people winning over and over again, no doubt with lots of entries which i guess isn’t surprising as there isn’t much limit on ticket numbers. The A45 has 199 tickets and you could buy 50 tickets, not a bad way to spend £12,500 IF you win.
That's postal entries, the end numbers are always allocated, I think because the most popular choices are lower ones

Edited by joropug on Thursday 4th August 21:32

ch37

9,191 posts

201 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Yup Elite always allocate postals to the last numbers, have done so for years. You can get a pretty good idea of how many they process (and when they stop!) if you follow them closely, some interesting patterns. I say this as somebody who had quite a bit of free time during lockdown smile

Finglescave

186 posts

4 months

Thanks for clearing that up i had no idea smile. Postal entry for me on the A45 tongue out

BTCC_racer

110 posts

23 months

I hope you guys get success with elite postals i certainly dont.
Anyone seen that rally car with bear competitions now that worth a postal lol!

BTCC_racer

110 posts

23 months

Hello there,

Anyone heard of these? I cant believe what i've read on-line or seen on there live draw videos.

I'd to know to if a fellow pistonhead member plays with these guys.

https://premiumcomps.co.uk/


Spidersleg

573 posts

63 months

BTCC_racer said:
Hello there,

Anyone heard of these? I cant believe what i've read on-line or seen on there live draw videos.

I'd to know to if a fellow pistonhead member plays with these guys.

https://premiumcomps.co.uk/
You advertising them? Strange post otherwise.