Who has the best Garage on Pistonheads????

Who has the best Garage on Pistonheads????

Author
Discussion

Beedub

1,904 posts

167 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
how about this one??


sparks87

10,287 posts

154 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
Haven't got a picture, but surely Jay Kay's garage must be impressive. From what I remember he has an Enzo, F40, DB5, 550, Miura, RS4....

johnnymaestro

4,775 posts

164 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
Here's ours,



When being built.

The finished one has 3 bays and then room in the bend for another with space to work on.

The half done one will take one large car or two small ones.

greggy50

4,814 posts

132 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
sparks87 said:
Haven't got a picture, but surely Jay Kay's garage must be impressive. From what I remember he has an Enzo, F40, DB5, 550, Miura, RS4....
Yes his must be hard to beat remember also has a variety of classic porsches, a 997 GT3 and Mercedes Grosvenor and a batmobile along with many others i am sure and with regards to the Aston I am sure he said on Top Gear he got rid of it.

King Herald

23,501 posts

157 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
I've recently painted it a cream colour, since the pic below, so it doesn't look so agricultural, but more like a large slice of cheese. biggrin







Advertisement

jackal

11,222 posts

223 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
garages cost a lot where i live so here is mine:



ridds

7,338 posts

185 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
sniff petrol said:
RobM77 said:
sniff petrol said:
scratchchin That's a beautiful 964, made between 1990 and 1993. Where's the 2001 plate from though? biggrin
Every time I post a pic of that car I get the same question. The 964 was made from 89-93, this one was a 1990 and imported from Germany in 2001 and due to a cock up by the DVLA they put it down as first registered in 2001. Took over a year to get it sorted and on to the proper G registration.
Were you camping at the N24 race this year?

I swear I saw your car near Adenau and had the exact same discussion about the reg with my friends!!

sniff petrol

13,051 posts

153 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
ridds said:
sniff petrol said:
RobM77 said:
sniff petrol said:
scratchchin That's a beautiful 964, made between 1990 and 1993. Where's the 2001 plate from though? biggrin
Every time I post a pic of that car I get the same question. The 964 was made from 89-93, this one was a 1990 and imported from Germany in 2001 and due to a cock up by the DVLA they put it down as first registered in 2001. Took over a year to get it sorted and on to the proper G registration.
Were you camping at the N24 race this year?

I swear I saw your car near Adenau and had the exact same discussion about the reg with my friends!!
I sold the Porsche in March to a guy from France, and had sorted out the registration in February anyway so doubt it was my old one.

John D.

11,986 posts

150 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
flattotheboards said:
Luca1973 said:
Simond001 said:
My boss is building a new house. His underground garage will house all of his cars. Last count he had 23!

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/profile.asp?mem...
Bloody hell eek
Now that is a car collection!
yes And very apt username! cool

PhillipM

5,608 posts

130 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
Ok, it's a workshop not a garage, but it's 2 floors with 8 rooms...


Apologies for the picture, I'll endeavor to get a better one!

Edited by PhillipM on Monday 18th August 20:46

Funky

1,043 posts

168 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
jon- said:
There's a lady with a lambo who has an amazing garage, I'm sure someone will know who i'm talking about as her username escapes me at the moment.
Just been pointed to this thread. Think that may be me wink Its nothing on some of the garages here though!!!


Getting ready for a detail:




Mid detail:




A clean garage:


jon-

15,737 posts

157 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
Funky said:
jon- said:
There's a lady with a lambo who has an amazing garage, I'm sure someone will know who i'm talking about as her username escapes me at the moment.
Just been pointed to this thread. Think that may be me wink Its nothing on some of the garages here though!!!

A clean garage:

That's the moneyshot for me, gives me something to aim for. Thanks smile

Beedub

1,904 posts

167 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
jon- said:
Funky said:
jon- said:
There's a lady with a lambo who has an amazing garage, I'm sure someone will know who i'm talking about as her username escapes me at the moment.
Just been pointed to this thread. Think that may be me wink Its nothing on some of the garages here though!!!

A clean garage:

That's the moneyshot for me, gives me something to aim for. Thanks smile
agreed +1 im working hard for this!!! its only a matter of time!!!!

360 detailing

1,036 posts

141 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
I'm sure the owner of this fine garage won't mind me posting on his behalf............


greggy50

4,814 posts

132 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
Beedub said:
jon- said:
Funky said:
jon- said:
There's a lady with a lambo who has an amazing garage, I'm sure someone will know who i'm talking about as her username escapes me at the moment.
Just been pointed to this thread. Think that may be me wink Its nothing on some of the garages here though!!!

A clean garage:

That's the moneyshot for me, gives me something to aim for. Thanks smile
agreed +1 im working hard for this!!! its only a matter of time!!!!
Good luck to both same beedub particulary you seem to be doing extremely well for 23years old and the rate you are going this will only be a few years away until you have a garage to rival the one picturedsmile I too hope to get something like this in the future but they are many years of hard work and studying until I can achieve it.

PhillipM

5,608 posts

130 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
If there was a fridge and a Playstation in that garage, I'd never leave!

Dominic H

3,245 posts

173 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
sparks87 said:
Haven't got a picture, but surely Jay Kay's garage must be impressive. From what I remember he has an Enzo, F40, DB5, 550, Miura, RS4....
Try this old Fifth Gear clip VBH poking around Jay's garage....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZAg2KL_FY

Wozza

201 posts

225 months

Monday 18th August 2008
quotequote all
Note to self: buy disco bulbs for garage. And buy Lamborghini.

Oh well. For now:


Boosted LS1

18,047 posts

201 months

Tuesday 19th August 2008
quotequote all
Funky said:
jon- said:
There's a lady with a lambo who has an amazing garage, I'm sure someone will know who i'm talking about as her username escapes me at the moment.
Just been pointed to this thread. Think that may be me wink Its nothing on some of the garages here though!!!


Getting ready for a detail:




Mid detail:




A clean garage:

Wow, that is simply stunning. Must take a lot of Pledge smile

Kylie

4,391 posts

198 months

Tuesday 19th August 2008
quotequote all
Funky I love your garage alot!!! Sadly the marble in our house has only reached the door entrance, table tops etc and not the garage. Definately something to strive for.
This garage is a working one with the usual slops of oil everywhere, tools not put away but carpet by the beer fridge. and plenty of space to walk around the cars.