991 GTS Must haves

991 GTS Must haves

Author
Discussion

Bystander1978

149 posts

41 months

Saturday 4th May
quotequote all
Hi
Silver car was mine. Sold this time last year as I went for gen 2 (4s, cab, pccb).. got carried away with the spec

Bystander1978

149 posts

41 months

Saturday 4th May
quotequote all

Bystander1978

149 posts

41 months

Saturday 4th May
quotequote all
Ah the old car... that screaming na engine. Nice and dirty here on the way back from Germany road trip

Cheib

16,797 posts

120 months

Saturday 4th May
quotequote all
Davidkn said:
joshdodds said:
Saw this rare spec Maritime Blue 991.2 GTS in Amersham/Beaconsfield the other day. Mega spec - had carbon buckets with Maritime inserts! Think the silver wheels really work too - anyone on here?!



I live in the area (Wycombe) and have a viper green 991.2 GTS cab, but I’ve not seen that maritime about, love the colour, looks strange seeing a GTS with silver wheels tough.
I’m writing this in a coffee shop in Amersham,,,,live locally too. Never seen that car. I’ve got a Lava Orange GT3...wife has a PTS Ruby Star Boxster.

bertie

8,052 posts

229 months

Saturday 4th May
quotequote all
Bystander1978 said:
Hi
Silver car was mine. Sold this time last year as I went for gen 2 (4s, cab, pccb).. got carried away with the spec
Was it sold through Top555?

Bystander1978

149 posts

41 months

Saturday 4th May
quotequote all
No. Through Porsche West London as part ex with the cab gts

bertie

8,052 posts

229 months

Saturday 4th May
quotequote all
Bystander1978 said:
No. Through Porsche West London as part ex with the cab gts
Ah, different car to my mates.

Exactly same visually even down to clear rear lights.

Great looking car

ryanchan

20 posts

41 months

Saturday 4th May
quotequote all
Bystander1978 said:
Are you local to West London? Send me a pm if so, I think you've drive past me a few times including last week when I was snow foaming the cars!

Bystander1978

149 posts

41 months

Sunday 5th May
quotequote all
Ah yes. How random

afzala

150 posts

147 months

Sunday 5th May
quotequote all
Bystander1978 said:
Ah yes. How random
Don't think it's that random..must be quite common!! I literally just bought my new 991.1 GTS



For the life of me I cannot rotate the pic..but you get the idea hopefully

Edited by afzala on Sunday 5th May 19:10

Bystander1978

149 posts

41 months

Monday 6th May
quotequote all
More pics please. Congrats. I loved that spec car. Hope you are enjoying the scream near red line

David W.

1,421 posts

154 months

Monday 6th May
quotequote all

mikeh501

596 posts

126 months

Monday 6th May
quotequote all
Ready for the season! Just needs a good polish. Porsches on the prom in a couple of weeks


Max13

30 posts

150 months

Monday 6th May
quotequote all
joshdodds said:
Saw this rare spec Maritime Blue 991.2 GTS in Amersham/Beaconsfield the other day. Mega spec - had carbon buckets with Maritime inserts! Think the silver wheels really work too - anyone on here?!



It's a friend of mine, not on here though. Lovely car

afzala

150 posts

147 months

Monday 6th May
quotequote all
Bystander1978 said:
More pics please. Congrats. I loved that spec car. Hope you are enjoying the scream near red line
Thanks. In the 2 days that I have had it, it has certainly lived up to the reviews that I had read. The sound is something else.

I purchased it from redline specialist cars (it's still on their website). I'll add some pics from their site, as it's a bit dirty following the drive back to London.




EarlX99

37 posts

23 months

Monday 6th May
quotequote all
mikeh501 said:
Ready for the season! Just needs a good polish. Porsches on the prom in a couple of weeks

I see my GTS Targa in the background wavey

Are those wheels Weiss gold?

Fokker

3,398 posts

167 months

Tuesday 7th May
quotequote all


Thats a really looking car. Love the black and gold. Looks like Weiss to me

Bystander1978

149 posts

41 months

Wednesday 8th May
quotequote all
Ah my old car spec exactly. Well done sir

mikeh501

596 posts

126 months

Thursday 9th May
quotequote all
yep weiss gold. looks great in person. Had them done by porsche wolverhampton.

I had a good look around your orange targa, really nice spec. proper statement colour! It was just a shame everyone disappeared inside for coffee!

porsches on the prom next week! will definately be going.

EarlX99

37 posts

23 months

Thursday 9th May
quotequote all
mikeh501 said:
yep weiss gold. looks great in person. Had them done by porsche wolverhampton.

I had a good look around your orange targa, really nice spec. proper statement colour! It was just a shame everyone disappeared inside for coffee!

porsches on the prom next week! will definately be going.
Thanks. Yes it does stand out!

Are you going to Llandudno for the weekend or just Sunday? I want a good look at your wheels.