991.2 GT3 RS batch '2' GPF?

991.2 GT3 RS batch '2' GPF?

Author
Discussion

robgt3

2,551 posts

106 months

Friday 19th July
quotequote all
Juno said:
robgt3 said:
APOLO1 said:
Can you imagine what it must be like paying like close to 280k for a good spec 720s, this time last year, doing like 6-9k Miles and ringing round trying to get a bid/offer on the car right now.
Spoke to a DP recently who claimed that trying to do a deal with a Macca owner is nigh on impossible because very few people in the trade are prepared to even bid on them. Plus I have met a 720S owner who claimed that the suspension on his new 720S had collapsed. These are sad times for Macca owners.
Collapsed under the burden of the residual,sounds like a good time to reject it!!!
I did suggest he should reject it; his reply was that he was going to give the dealership one last go at solving the cars problems, then if more were to occur the agreement that he had reached was for the car to be rejected.

Juno

3,594 posts

193 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
Any updates on COC’s for cars that are built?

BrntRubber

272 posts

28 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
Juno said:
Any updates on COC’s for cars that are built?
Mine left Germany a few days ago.

Juno

3,594 posts

193 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
BrntRubber said:
Juno said:
Any updates on COC’s for cars that are built?
Mine left Germany a few days ago.

Juno

3,594 posts

193 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
Juno said:
BrntRubber said:
Juno said:
Any updates on COC’s for cars that are built?
Mine left Germany a few days ago.
Excellent news!

Spyder75

26 posts

6 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
Mine is at Emden... No idea how long it will be.. dealer reckons 3 / 4 weeks..

A1mjb

114 posts

91 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
Hi Guys

For all those who expressed an interest in the personalised minichamps model they will not be making these until the middle of next year
But are happy to accept orders when your car arrives (see reasons below)
They require pictures of inside and outside and
PTS names number plates etc
so makes sense to send these over only when you have received your car
I will keep you informed if dates change



Juno

3,594 posts

193 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
A1mjb said:
Hi Guys

For all those who expressed an interest in the personalised minichamps model they will not be making these until the middle of next year
But are happy to accept orders when your car arrives (see reasons below)
They require pictures of inside and outside and
PTS names number plates etc
so makes sense to send these over only when you have received your car
I will keep you informed if dates change
Cool and cheaper than the watch!

Juno

3,594 posts

193 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
Looks like 1st of September for first registered cars then!

A1mjb

114 posts

91 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
Juno said:
Looks like 1st of September for first registered cars then!
Just had an update mi e will be made Friday

gt3rswp

Original Poster:

51 posts

4 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
Let’s post some pending delivery pics to whet the appetite.....


hunter 66

2,770 posts

164 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
Mine spent a month Reading after landing

A1mjb

114 posts

91 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
gt3rswp said:
Let’s post some pending delivery pics to whet the appetite.....

You have great taste TWINS

NoPDK

42 posts

50 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
gt3rswp said:
Let’s post some pending delivery pics to whet the appetite.....

Mines built, awaiting CoC, so I’ll register it 1/9






Juno

3,594 posts

193 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all


BrntRubber

272 posts

28 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
PTS and GT2 white gold finish on wheels

A1mjb

114 posts

91 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
BrntRubber said:
PTS and GT2 white gold finish on wheels
That looks superb love to see that in the flesh when do you take delivery

911tj

22 posts

91 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
Juno said:
A1mjb said:
Hi Guys

For all those who expressed an interest in the personalised minichamps model they will not be making these until the middle of next year
But are happy to accept orders when your car arrives (see reasons below)
They require pictures of inside and outside and
PTS names number plates etc
so makes sense to send these over only when you have received your car
I will keep you informed if dates change
Cool and cheaper than the watch!
All gone quiet on the watch...anyone having 1 ?

Juno

3,594 posts

193 months

Monday 22nd July
quotequote all
BrntRubber said:
PTS and GT2 white gold finish on wheels
How much was PTS £ in the end

A1mjb

114 posts

91 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
911tj said:
All gone quiet on the watch...anyone having 1 ?
I thought everyone had to have one