Huracan performante

Huracan performante

Author
Discussion

Jonny TVR

Original Poster:

3,881 posts

248 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Thanks Daman C,

I didn't realise the centre wheel nut was a rare option. Like you I think it suits the car particularly when you have the race seats. Does anyone know what the total production numbers are of the Perf? by year, by country, by colour etc? would be interesting to know.

You would have thought someone would have posted a video on changing the perf centre lock.

It was the car for sale from PI. I don't have lambo assist with mine. I wonder what RAC breakdown would do with it if it got a puncture.


Skittles001

632 posts

230 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
DamanC said:
Finally, welcome to the red CL nut club. Its rare, something I wasn't first sure about but over time has grown on me and suits a hard top/carbon seat spec car.
Another entry to the Red CL nut club!



Edited by Skittles001 on Tuesday 20th April 09:12

adamellisdj

409 posts

5 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
What’s the attention and also reaction like compared to the 488?

Insane car. I’d quite like a Hurricane Evo RWD to go with the 458 one day eekk

Taffy66

4,671 posts

69 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
adamellisdj said:
What’s the attention and also reaction like compared to the 488?

Insane car. I’d quite like a Hurricane Evo RWD to go with the 458 one day eekk
The new EVO RWD is my favourite new supercar today. Its the car i'd consider getting next instead of my 488. Drove the F8 for a couple of hours which is an amazing car but just too muted for my tastes.

adamellisdj

409 posts

5 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Taffy66 said:
The new EVO RWD is my favourite new supercar today. Its the car i'd consider getting next instead of my 488. Drove the F8 for a couple of hours which is an amazing car but just too muted for my tastes.
It looks savage. Imagine it with an aftermarket exhaust too. Christ.

Apparently it’s a “baby” lambo. Whatever that means.

Wicked car though.

Gameface

16,565 posts

44 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
I don't think anyone is putting louder exhausts on Performante's or Evo's!

Skittles001

632 posts

230 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Taffy66 said:
The new EVO RWD is my favourite new supercar today. Its the car i'd consider getting next instead of my 488. Drove the F8 for a couple of hours which is an amazing car but just too muted for my tastes.
Taffy, I haven't driven the F8 but love the look/thought of them. What did you find muted - the overall experience/feel or just the sound?

adamellisdj

409 posts

5 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Gameface said:
I don't think anyone is putting louder exhausts on Performante's or Evo's!
lol, course they are

https://youtu.be/5Mt0qXiUU30


Doesn’t sound much different though. Not compared to say adding one to a 458

Gameface

16,565 posts

44 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
I've put Larini Clubsport exhausts on all my Ferraris and Lamborghini's until the Performante. Left that well alone. Anything louder would be insane.

Taffy66

4,671 posts

69 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Skittles001 said:
Taffy, I haven't driven the F8 but love the look/thought of them. What did you find muted - the overall experience/feel or just the sound?
The F8 was a truly brilliant car to drive and a step up on the 488 especially in terms of steering feel. My one and only reservation with the F8 was a very muted exhaust noise, no doubt a casualty of fitting GPFs. I'd still consider one over my current 488 but i'd need another test drive to make sure.
Either way the Lambo EVO RWD ticks all the boxes with a screaming NA sountrack which is totally unique today compared to the F8 and Maccas.

adamellisdj

409 posts

5 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Taffy66 said:
Skittles001 said:
Taffy, I haven't driven the F8 but love the look/thought of them. What did you find muted - the overall experience/feel or just the sound?
The F8 was a truly brilliant car to drive and a step up on the 488 especially in terms of steering feel. My one and only reservation with the F8 was a very muted exhaust noise, no doubt a casualty of fitting GPFs. I'd still consider one over my current 488 but i'd need another test drive to make sure.
Either way the Lambo EVO RWD ticks all the boxes with a screaming NA sountrack which is totally unique today compared to the F8 and Maccas.
How much are they atm?

Stig

11,669 posts

251 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Gameface said:
All this centre lock debate makes me glad I went with plain old wheel nuts.

Not quite 'plain old' wink Have a closer look, they are titanium and will cost you almost a grand a set to replace eek

Jack drinker

65 posts

99 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Skittles001 said:
Another entry to the Red CL nut club!



Edited by Skittles001 on Tuesday 20th April 09:12
jumping on the centre lock bandwagon...

s2000db

967 posts

120 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Stig said:
Gameface said:
All this centre lock debate makes me glad I went with plain old wheel nuts.

Not quite 'plain old' wink Have a closer look, they are titanium and will cost you almost a grand a set to replace eek
Wow, didn’t know that, do they need a special torque setting?

DamanC

97 posts

110 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
s2000db said:
Wow, didn’t know that, do they need a special torque setting?
Nope, just what is in the book.

Lambo assist is part of your warranty.........

Jonny TVR

Original Poster:

3,881 posts

248 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Went for a drive.





[url]

rat rod

2,461 posts

32 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Jonny TVR said:
Went for a drive.





[url]
If the Lambo only just fits that narrow lane how the hell do you drive the Testarossa up there. yikes

DamanC

97 posts

110 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Jonny TVR said:
Went for a drive.
Tried launch yet? whistle

0to60

735 posts

188 months

Tuesday 20th April
quotequote all
Congrats Jonny. Epic car and great colour smile

Similar spec to mine. Love this colour in the sun



Jonny TVR

Original Poster:

3,881 posts

248 months

Wednesday 21st April
quotequote all
rat rod said:
If the Lambo only just fits that narrow lane how the hell do you drive the Testarossa up there. yikes
Its when you meet a tractor with a trailer that it gets tricky!