718 gt4 to 600lt

718 gt4 to 600lt

Author
Discussion

GT4RS

Original Poster:

2,932 posts

174 months

Thursday 12th May
quotequote all
I currently have a 22 plate pdk gt4 which I’m considering changing for a 600lt. Have any owners on here made the transition?

I would also prefer a car with front end lift as the gt4 front splitter is 120mm off the floor on the flat, would some be able to confirm the fully lifted height of a 600tl with the carbon pack?

Thanks

Streetbeat

253 posts

53 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Check out, deposit down on my first supercar, a few threads down, a similar i suggest.

GT4RS

Original Poster:

2,932 posts

174 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Thank you

RBT0

1,430 posts

96 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Night and day as cars.

I jumped from a 981 GTS to a 600LT 3yrs ago.

Big jump.

600LT with lift on has an impressive approach angle, you won’t have issues unless you go off road.

Comeal

11 posts

83 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
I went from a 981 GT4 to a 570S. 100% recommend the switch.

GT4RS

Original Poster:

2,932 posts

174 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
GT4RS said:
RBT0 said:
Night and day as cars.

I jumped from a 981 GTS to a 600LT 3yrs ago.

Big jump.

600LT with lift on has an impressive approach angle, you won’t have issues unless you go off road.
Would you be able to measure its lowest point on the front when it’s in full lift?

GT4RS

Original Poster:

2,932 posts

174 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
Comeal said:
I went from a 981 GT4 to a 570S. 100% recommend the switch.
Have you had any ground clearance issues?

It’s such a shame lift can’t be added to the gt4.

Purso

754 posts

79 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
Cayman to a mac is a strong move

theRossatron

1,025 posts

209 months

Thursday
quotequote all
I had a 981 GT4 and have a 600LT currently. The McLaren is in another league from the GT4.

Oh and if you managed to get away with a GT4 ride height a 600LT with a lift should be more than enough clearance.

Implus1

97 posts

17 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Comeal said:
I went from a 981 GT4 to a 570S. 100% recommend the switch.
Did the exact same switch, the car is ballistic in comparison.

No issue with ground clearance at all whereas the GT4 seemed to scrape every other speed bump.

Curledge

355 posts

5 months

Thursday
quotequote all
One is a supercar and the other is a mass produced sports car

GT4RS

Original Poster:

2,932 posts

174 months

Thursday
quotequote all
theRossatron said:
I had a 981 GT4 and have a 600LT currently. The McLaren is in another league from the GT4.

Oh and if you managed to get away with a GT4 ride height a 600LT with a lift should be more than enough clearance.

The ride height is the reason i'm considering the change, I have a beautiful Shark Blue March 2022 GT4 with only 290 miles on the clock. Never had any problems with a 991.2 4S, this thing just feels super low on the front.

Looking at how my area is changing, I would prefer a car with lift moving forward.

I'm keen to know the full extended height of a LT600 when in full lift, would you kindly be able to measure?


GT4RS

Original Poster:

2,932 posts

174 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Implus1 said:

Did the exact same switch, the car is ballistic in comparison.

No issue with ground clearance at all whereas the GT4 seemed to scrape every other speed bump.

I'm with you on this one!