PistonHeads.com Forum

The Official Tickets for Sale, Swaps & Wanted thread.

The Official Tickets for Sale, Swaps & Wanted thread.

Author
Discussion

integraleSte

201 posts

150 months

Tuesday 5th July 2016
quotequote all
Has anyone got a general entry and paddock pass for sale that I can buy for the Classic this weekend?

I'm in Germany at the moment so would need a ticket/pass that can be emailed over or collected from Le Mans itself on Saturday when I arrive.

Thanks in advance.

gt6

991 posts

104 months

Tuesday 5th July 2016
quotequote all
You could always purchase them when you arrive, no limit on either at the event

integraleSte

201 posts

150 months

Tuesday 5th July 2016
quotequote all
gt6 said:
You could always purchase them when you arrive, no limit on either at the event
Ah, OK. I had heard that they were sold out......

Still, if anyone is looking to get rid of some that would work out be mutually beneficial.

Cheers.

Bumpydogos

7 posts

12 months

Tuesday 5th July 2016
quotequote all
integraleSte said:
Ah, OK. I had heard that they were sold out......

Still, if anyone is looking to get rid of some that would work out be mutually beneficial.

Cheers.
Hi, Zonker, (page 13) may still have one, if so, you sort something out with them and they can send it to me For Thursday morning, (need to be shipped Wed), when we looking to travel.
I will meet you Sat with the pass.



integraleSte

201 posts

150 months

Tuesday 5th July 2016
quotequote all
OK, that may work. I'll drop him a message.

Thank you.
Advertisement

integraleSte

201 posts

150 months

Tuesday 5th July 2016
quotequote all
Hi Bumpydogos,

I've just spoken to Zonker, can you give me a call/text on 07557 540601 please?

Thanks

Stephen

Bumpydogos said:
Hi, Zonker, (page 13) may still have one, if so, you sort something out with them and they can send it to me For Thursday morning, (need to be shipped Wed), when we looking to travel.
I will meet you Sat with the pass.

touching cloth

11,706 posts

158 months

Tuesday 5th July 2016
quotequote all
touching cloth said:
Bumpydogos said:
Need One camping ticket for Classic, if anyone has one please get in touch.
Thx.
Or can you use a parking pass as the place to camp?
Yes I know it sounds thick to ask.
PM not allowed to your profile but I have one up for grabs, Call me if you like on 07973 337691 or you may be able to PM me through my profile.
E-Ticket so can email.
Bumpydogos just checking if you saw this, my post got hidden at bottom of previous page. Have a Bleu Nord camping pass if you need one, less than face value as just surplus now.

Bumpydogos

7 posts

12 months

Tuesday 5th July 2016
quotequote all
integraleSte said:
Hi can you email 75233a@gmail.com

Bumpydogos

7 posts

12 months

Wednesday 6th July 2016
quotequote all
touching cloth said:
Bumpydogos just checking if you saw this, my post got hidden at bottom of previous page. Have a Bleu Nord camping pass if you need one, less than face value as just surplus now.
Ok thx, will let you know soon, or see if you still have it.

crugbun

465 posts

137 months

Wednesday 6th July 2016
quotequote all
Hi. Due to a change of plan I have a spare blue camping pass available. I can bring it down on Friday

mikewood

104 posts

49 months

Wednesday 6th July 2016
quotequote all
LAST MINUTE DECISION TO TRY TO GET TO LE MANS CLASSIC

Would like a motorhome camping pitch on site, preferably with electric hook-up.

A pal has a spare entry ticket and paddock pass for me, so it's just a pitch I need from Thursday 'til Monday.

Mike Wood

info AT theoldwatchshop DOT com


M3_SMG

Original Poster:

79 posts

101 months

Wednesday 26th October 2016
quotequote all
Due to ACO website problems yesterday, i.e. everything shown as sold out except for Arnage we ended up ordering these rather than having none at all, later on it showed BSJ as having tickets so we ordered these and we now have 5 Arnage 2017 camping tickets available.

The ACO wont accept that there was a problem and wont accept a return.

Just need to recover the face value of 285 Euros which includes Courier to UK.

petewaugh

68 posts

51 months

Thursday 27th October 2016
quotequote all
I have two of what I think are the best grandstand seats available. They are in the first covered grandstand - Tribune 21 Tavano, on the pit straight. They are row E and seats 1 and 2. So they are the seats on the end, meaning you don't have to look past anyone to see the big screen that will be 50 yards to your right. You also have unrestricted views of the last corners and are directly opposite the podium. I had to become a member of the ACO and log on at 9am to buy them only for two members of our party to drop out!

I need £200 for each of them, they are e-tickets, and I will accept bank transfer or PayPal.

First to send me a message can have them - I appreciate they are a bit more than regular grandstand tickets but having sat in so many different grandstands the view from this one is the best, apart from if you sit in the middle you can only see half of the big screen. If you sit in these seats on the end you can see it all, helps you follow the race so much better and really adds to the experience!

Thanks!

Edited by petewaugh on Thursday 27th October 20:12

Mutley

3,148 posts

178 months

Thursday 27th October 2016
quotequote all
petewaugh said:
I have two of what I think are the best grandstand seats available. They are in the first covered grandstand - Tribune 21 Tavano, on the pit straight. They are row E and seats 1 and 2. So they are the seats on the end, meaning you don't have to look past anyone to see the big screen that will be 50 yards to your right. You also have unrestricted views of the last corners and are directly opposite the podium. I had to become a member of the ACO and log on at 9am to buy them only for two members of our party to drop out!

I need £200 for each of them, they are e-tickets, and I will accept bank transfer or PayPal.

First to send me a message can have them - I appreciate they are a bit more than regular grandstand tickets but having sat in so many different grandstands the view from this one is the best, apart from if you sit in the middle you can only see half of the big screen. If you sit in these seats on the end you can see it all, helps you follow the race so much better and really adds to the experience!

Thanks!

Edited by petewaugh on Thursday 27th October 20:12
A rip off. These tickets are Facevalue of £160. This Advert hs already be removed elsewhere

petewaugh

68 posts

51 months

Thursday 27th October 2016
quotequote all
Anyone can feel free to make me an offer, but I think they are more special than the standard middle of the grandstand tickets where you have severely obscured views.. The general grandstand tickets are available for anyone to purchase, and anyone can see what seats are available. No one has to purchase these tickets, and if nobody sees the value in them then no one will! Perhaps if they are still available next May I will offer at face value, but having sat in inferior seats I believe they are worth a premium.

Mutley

3,148 posts

178 months

Friday 28th October 2016
quotequote all
petewaugh said:
Anyone can feel free to make me an offer, but I think they are more special than the standard middle of the grandstand tickets where you have severely obscured views.. The general grandstand tickets are available for anyone to purchase, and anyone can see what seats are available. No one has to purchase these tickets, and if nobody sees the value in them then no one will! Perhaps if they are still available next May I will offer at face value, but having sat in inferior seats I believe they are worth a premium.
What you Think it is worth, and what people know are different things. If I know a ticket is available at £160, i won't pay a scam price of £200.

petewaugh

68 posts

51 months

Friday 28th October 2016
quotequote all
Dog with a bone Mutley? Some seats are worth more than others to me, and I can't be alone.

allojon

279 posts

110 months

Saturday 29th October 2016
quotequote all
Outside of the start and finish when it's full you can sit where you want in my experience. People come and go as they please and sit where they fancy.

M3_SMG

Original Poster:

79 posts

101 months

Wednesday 2nd November 2016
quotequote all
M3_SMG said:
Due to ACO website problems yesterday, i.e. everything shown as sold out except for Arnage we ended up ordering these rather than having none at all, later on it showed BSJ as having tickets so we ordered these and we now have 5 Arnage 2017 camping tickets available.

The ACO wont accept that there was a problem and wont accept a return.

Just need to recover the face value of 285 Euros which includes Courier to UK.
I now have 3 Arnage 2017 Camping tickets left at £53 each, which is what they cost me.

Any questions, just drop me an email to phil24brown@yahoo.co.uk or message 07940 838504.

I can accept PayPal if that helps anyone... Phil





OL6

13 posts

30 months

Sunday 6th November 2016
quotequote all
Due to a mix up with friends who were all up for a road trip, they have now let me down and can't commit...after I had paid for the tickets!! I'm now left with 2 campsite tickets in Epinettes. I paid ACO rates as I have a membership, and so I'd like to recover the price paid which was 85 EUR per ticket call it £75.
I'd be happy to post the ticket(s) for an extra £5 which would be sent tracked and signed for OR you can pick them up from me en-route to the circuit.
I live in France only a 40 minute drive from the circuit (I don't need to camp as I can simply just drive back & forth from home to the track).

I also have 8 seats in the Dunlop but I am keeping 1 for myself so there will are 7 seats all next to each other (available again at face value 105 EUR / £95 each.

I already have the tickets which were delivered by UPS last Friday 04/11/2017.

Been let down (BIG TIME...never again).

If interested feel free to call me on +33 253 82 00 53 or text/call me on my mobile 07730985401.

If no takers I'll send the tickets back to the ACO for a refund but thought I'd ask on here first.

Cheers

Mark