Pictures on road to Le Mans - Calais to Le Mans ( Rouen )

Pictures on road to Le Mans - Calais to Le Mans ( Rouen )

Author
Discussion

Boutarausorus

Original Poster:

59 posts

2 months

Monday 4th June
quotequote all
Hi guys !

Road to Le Mans is coming soon !

We are a group of French photographer / Cars spotters based on the road Calais to Le Mans ( in Rouen, after A28 and before the Mathilde bridge ). Every years we are waiting for cars all week before LM24.
If Rouen is on your way you can post yours car with informations ( day, eurotunnel schedule and others...)

We are looking for all informations and tips to photograph your cars !

Some pictures from last year














We share our photos on Facebook and Instagram:

Me : https://www.facebook.com/VB-Photographie-313508055...
https://www.instagram.com/vb_photographie76/

My friend : https://www.instagram.com/crazy_carspotting/

Ben Jk

853 posts

98 months

Monday 4th June
quotequote all
There will be three car convoy on the Wednesday 13th. We are on the 9.20am Eurotunnel.

Black Audi A6, White BMW 3 Series and Porsche Carrera. Audi and BMW will be stickered up "race car" style (numbers etc).

ollie2017uk

49 posts

18 months

Monday 4th June
quotequote all
We are a 3 car convoy from Calais on a 0850 crossing will be in a blue Audi s3, black nissan navara and a grey transit van.

davebem

554 posts

109 months

Monday 4th June
quotequote all
Boutarausorus said:


/
I love this (after the F40 of course!), is this someone on PH?

Boutarausorus

Original Poster:

59 posts

2 months

Monday 4th June
quotequote all
Ben Jk said:
There will be three car convoy on the Wednesday 13th. We are on the 9.20am Eurotunnel.

Black Audi A6, White BMW 3 Series and Porsche Carrera. Audi and BMW will be stickered up "race car" style (numbers etc).
No problem ! Have you got a picture of the audi and bmw with his stickers ??
Advertisement

Boutarausorus

Original Poster:

59 posts

2 months

Monday 4th June
quotequote all
ollie2017uk said:
We are a 3 car convoy from Calais on a 0850 crossing will be in a blue Audi s3, black nissan navara and a grey transit van.
Ok ! What day ?

Boutarausorus

Original Poster:

59 posts

2 months

Monday 4th June
quotequote all
davebem said:
I love this (after the F40 of course!), is this someone on PH?
I don't know but yes it's pretty cool biggrin

matboyslim

119 posts

162 months

Monday 4th June
quotequote all
Hi

M7FRP

Ford Racing Puma

Thursday 14th june 0720 am tunnel so Rouen 1100

Cheers Matt

Boutarausorus

Original Poster:

59 posts

2 months

Monday 4th June
quotequote all
matboyslim said:
Hi

M7FRP

Ford Racing Puma

Thursday 14th june 0720 am tunnel so Rouen 1100

Cheers Matt
No problem wink

ollie2017uk

49 posts

18 months

Monday 4th June
quotequote all
Boutarausorus said:
ollie2017uk said:
We are a 3 car convoy from Calais on a 0850 crossing will be in a blue Audi s3, black nissan navara and a grey transit van.
Ok ! What day ?
LOL Sorry!! Wednesday 13/6

Ben Jk

853 posts

98 months

Tuesday 5th June
quotequote all
Boutarausorus said:
No problem ! Have you got a picture of the audi and bmw with his stickers ??
Not yet....not getting stickered until next weekend!

I'll try and remember to post some.

Boutarausorus

Original Poster:

59 posts

2 months

Tuesday 5th June
quotequote all
ollie2017uk said:
LOL Sorry!! Wednesday 13/6
Lol no problem biggrin

Boutarausorus

Original Poster:

59 posts

2 months

Tuesday 5th June
quotequote all
Ben Jk said:
Not yet....not getting stickered until next weekend!

I'll try and remember to post some.
Okay i'm waiting for the pictures biggrin

JT3K

205 posts

62 months

Tuesday 5th June
quotequote all
Boxster, 370z & E34 Touring (along with others) should be passing you at ~16:00-16:30 on Tuesday in convoy

Boutarausorus

Original Poster:

59 posts

2 months

Tuesday 5th June
quotequote all
JT3K said:
Boxster, 370z & E34 Touring (along with others) should be passing you at ~16:00-16:30 on Tuesday in convoy
I don't know yet if I would be here on Tuesday, but I will try wink (y)

JT3K

205 posts

62 months

Tuesday 5th June
quotequote all
Alternatively we'll be back through Monday at around 09:30...

Boutarausorus

Original Poster:

59 posts

2 months

Tuesday 5th June
quotequote all
JT3K said:
Alternatively we'll be back through Monday at around 09:30...
Okay ! I will try to have you on Monday biggrin

Hoolio

934 posts

153 months

Wednesday 6th June
quotequote all
Will be in this, Friday 15th 07.20 Eurotunnel


Boutarausorus

Original Poster:

59 posts

2 months

Wednesday 6th June
quotequote all
Hoolio said:
Will be in this, Friday 15th 07.20 Eurotunnel

Okay biggrin

rakh1

13 posts

187 months

Saturday 9th June
quotequote all
Hoolio, am on the Fri 0650 in a stickered 981 GTS, see of you can catch me up wink