Best Lease Car Deals Available? (Vol 8)

Best Lease Car Deals Available? (Vol 8)

Author
Discussion

beowulf8860

20 posts

23 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Flex1 said:
Guys is this a steal or one of them good deals please

Mercedes A180 amg line auto
Initial £1188
23x £198.01
5k a year
8p per mile

Many thanks
21% of retail over 2 years for 5k miles, it's ok but nothing at all special

Mjsibs

63 posts

41 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
I reckon it’s the 10k mileage that’s put your price up slightly.

On the 35 there was no price difference between 5k and 8k mileage
Funder is ALD Automotive

Clyde_05

457 posts

157 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
ahm said:
imran9999 said:
Affinity making prices up as they go. Hate that with some of these brokers.

Everyone is getting different quotes for same spec of car
Yeah, they do confuse me slightly with their quotes. I mentioned before, but I was told that solid paint wouldn't give a cheaper quote from metallic, due to the residual value of car being less. This is totally against how leases are normally quoted. Very strange. Who's the finance provider for these? Assume not VWFS?
I did ask for the price without paint as I was keen to know the difference, but I've been quoted with metallic saying price difference is negligible. Car in question is an A5 Sportback BE Auto 35TFSI. Not sure if this is an underhand way of getting folks to add options...

imran9999

262 posts

70 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
maybe trying to push certain cars out

Amateurish

6,124 posts

170 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
NickM450 said:
Ta thumbup

That's a good start
If cost is the only concern, then this is cheaper:

https://leasing.com/main-dealers/richmond-mg/mg-mo...

MG Motor UK Mg3 Hatchback 1.5 VTi-TECH Exclusive

£156.64 per month.

Clyde_05

457 posts

157 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
imran9999 said:
maybe trying to push certain cars out
Possibly, clear the pre ordered cars. That said mine is factory build

billshutt

27 posts

39 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
joestifff said:
st!

What have i done. I have FTK on an A4 Avant 40TFSI Black Edition in Navarra Blue from Affinity Leasing:

6+23
£1,673.04 Deposit
£278.84 monthlies
£336.93 - Straight lined!

10,000 miles per annum
9.43p per mile

I have never leased before, I hoping this turns out OK. They say I got the last one of the 40tfsi's.

I cannot get my head round this deal, seems cheap!

Think I am happy/in shock!!!
Looks decent, is this in stock or factory order?

MattS5

1,396 posts

139 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Stewart-plvrm said:
VW Tiguan 1.5 EVO 150 Match

1+35 10k p/a
£274.42 per month
£234 admin fee

Thoughts?
Just sorted a 3 + 23 on the DSG version for around £285 per month, so it doesnt seem a mile out for the extra year (albeit you might be in for tyres and 2 services over the 36 month period)

Flex1

17 posts

1 month

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
beowulf8860 said:
21% of retail over 2 years for 5k miles, it's ok but nothing at all special
Sorry it’s 6k per annum and retail value is 28880 might be slightly more because new cars will come with auxiliary heating and heated seats standard

Many thanks

Soton Thunder

202 posts

111 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
myilmaz said:
It was meant to arrive early November. I don’t mind the couple of weeks I had to wait.
Is that from Dick Lovett Bristol? Mine is apparently at the UK Distribution Centre awaiting delivery to dealer. Ordered 11th October.

myilmaz

33 posts

2 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Soton Thunder said:
myilmaz said:
It was meant to arrive early November. I don’t mind the couple of weeks I had to wait.
Is that from Dick Lovett Bristol? Mine is apparently at the UK Distribution Centre awaiting delivery to dealer. Ordered 11th October.
Yes. It is from Dick Lovett Bristol. I will make the 2-3 hour journey on Friday or Saturday. They are currently sorting out the number plate. I still need to sign the finance agreement.

Yoghurt Rifle

21 posts

42 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Cupra ordered with Zen- £282 on a 1/23 15,000 miles pa.

Nice simple process via the excellent Zen website.

I have another great deal thanks to the folk on this thread wink


duckson

549 posts

130 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Rscut said:
Anyone else find its more expensive to insure Seats? Our 1.2 FR Ibiza is more expensive than the V90 R Design. Just got a quote on the Cupra and it’s nearly the same as both cars combined!
.

Nope, Mrs paid £293 for 8k miles. She is 39 with one non fault claim in 2015. This is with Chris Knott (also I sure my M2 with them).

SmoothCriminal

2,627 posts

147 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Anyone know if the standard cupra comes with auto hold as standard? If not may have to see if I can add it.

PHuzzy

2,351 posts

120 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
SmoothCriminal said:
Anyone know if the standard cupra comes with auto hold as standard? If not may have to see if I can add it.
It does.

NickM450

2,578 posts

148 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Amateurish said:
NickM450 said:
Ta thumbup

That's a good start
If cost is the only concern, then this is cheaper:

https://leasing.com/main-dealers/richmond-mg/mg-mo...

MG Motor UK Mg3 Hatchback 1.5 VTi-TECH Exclusive

£156.64 per month.
Apart from it being petrol and manual, cost is the most important concern, my family have less than zero interest in cars, they don't even like driving! Mad people!?

SmoothCriminal

2,627 posts

147 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
PHuzzy said:
SmoothCriminal said:
Anyone know if the standard cupra comes with auto hold as standard? If not may have to see if I can add it.
It does.
Cheers for that appreciate it.

DunDunFather

13 posts

1 month

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Hi, new to the forum (I started about 450 pages into Vol 7), got a tip off from someone on HUKD about it. This thread is excellent, so much good and sensible content instead of the trolling you get elsewhere.

New to leasing but have been looking around and I am extremely tempted by the 4 Series GC deal at Ocean BMW, before I F that K hard did anyone order one?

Importer

8 posts

1 month

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
DunDunFather said:
Hi, new to the forum (I started about 450 pages into Vol 7), got a tip off from someone on HUKD about it. This thread is excellent, so much good and sensible content instead of the trolling you get elsewhere.

New to leasing but have been looking around and I am extremely tempted by the 4 Series GC deal at Ocean BMW, before I F that K hard did anyone order one?
Yes I did but you will be out of luck with Ocean now, not taking anymore orders, all cars and slots gone

joestifff

490 posts

54 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
billshutt said:
joestifff said:
st!

What have i done. I have FTK on an A4 Avant 40TFSI Black Edition in Navarra Blue from Affinity Leasing:

6+23
£1,673.04 Deposit
£278.84 monthlies
£336.93 - Straight lined!

10,000 miles per annum
9.43p per mile

I have never leased before, I hoping this turns out OK. They say I got the last one of the 40tfsi's.

I cannot get my head round this deal, seems cheap!

Think I am happy/in shock!!!
Looks decent, is this in stock or factory order?
Stock order, have to take delivery before mid December!!!

Getting excited now!

Should really tell the wife!

The only downside is I would have loved a red one, but I guess I have a red car currently, so a change would be nice. Just didn't want white or black, or grey tbh.