Best Lease Car Deals Available? (Vol 8)

Best Lease Car Deals Available? (Vol 8)

Author
Discussion

billshutt

27 posts

39 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
joestifff said:
Stock order, have to take delivery before mid December!!!

Getting excited now!

Should really tell the wife!

The only downside is I would have loved a red one, but I guess I have a red car currently, so a change would be nice. Just didn't want white or black, or grey tbh.
I'm tempted by the red, have a white lease now and fancy a change.

Coming from a Golf R and can't find similar performance for a reasonable cost, but am seriously considering a factory order on an Avant 40 TFSI

delboy769

43 posts

2 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
billshutt said:
I'm tempted by the red, have a white lease now and fancy a change.

Coming from a Golf R and can't find similar performance for a reasonable cost, but am seriously considering a factory order on an Avant 40 TFSI
Did you miss all the Cupra chat over the last few pages??

Stewart-plvrm

11 posts

1 month

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
MattS5 said:
Just sorted a 3 + 23 on the DSG version for around £285 per month, so it doesnt seem a mile out for the extra year (albeit you might be in for tyres and 2 services over the 36 month period)
Who was that with pal?

pilsator

14 posts

1 month

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Stewart-plvrm said:
MattS5 said:
Just sorted a 3 + 23 on the DSG version for around £285 per month, so it doesnt seem a mile out for the extra year (albeit you might be in for tyres and 2 services over the 36 month period)
Who was that with pal?
I had last week a quote from Jet vehicle finance VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN ESTATE 1.5 TSi EVO 150 Match 5dr DSG - Urano grey
3+23 months and 8000 miles: £265.
Administration Fee: £195
RRP : £28550
Total lease cost: £7085 or 24.8%
Factory order


itsmattyjayy

25 posts

3 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Hey all bit of advice:

Just ftk on the Audi deal through affinity, but was told that there was literally one car left and other interest. Feels like the usual pressure tact....

Anyway I've signed the agreement after reading their terms. There was no mention of a cooling off period, or my right to cancel on their form, but the ALD did have it mentioned. It says I have a right to cancel under consumer contracts and have to tell them in 14 days.

Does this mean I can cancel?

The reason I ask is I went ahead kind of through pressure, and I need to run the numbers properly and make sure it's something I'm comfortable committing to.

Thanks in advance and feel free to message me directly if you don't want to spam the forum, but some clarity would really be appreciated!😭

Mjsibs

63 posts

41 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
itsmattyjayy said:
Hey all bit of advice:

Just ftk on the Audi deal through affinity, but was told that there was literally one car left and other interest. Feels like the usual pressure tact....

Anyway I've signed the agreement after reading their terms. There was no mention of a cooling off period, or my right to cancel on their form, but the ALD did have it mentioned. It says I have a right to cancel under consumer contracts and have to tell them in 14 days.

Does this mean I can cancel?

The reason I ask is I went ahead kind of through pressure, and I need to run the numbers properly and make sure it's something I'm comfortable committing to.

Thanks in advance and feel free to message me directly if you don't want to spam the forum, but some clarity would really be appreciated!??
Should have 14 days after you sign the finance documents which I doubt you have done yet?

What did you opt for. Spec , colour etc and cost would help?

billshutt

27 posts

39 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
delboy769 said:
Did you miss all the Cupra chat over the last few pages??
Cupra is an option, although I anticipate doing more miles and mpg is now a factor.

Peperami

245 posts

155 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
itsmattyjayy said:
Hey all bit of advice:

Just ftk on the Audi deal through affinity, but was told that there was literally one car left and other interest. Feels like the usual pressure tact....

Anyway I've signed the agreement after reading their terms. There was no mention of a cooling off period, or my right to cancel on their form, but the ALD did have it mentioned. It says I have a right to cancel under consumer contracts and have to tell them in 14 days.

Does this mean I can cancel?

The reason I ask is I went ahead kind of through pressure, and I need to run the numbers properly and make sure it's something I'm comfortable committing to.

Thanks in advance and feel free to message me directly if you don't want to spam the forum, but some clarity would really be appreciated!??
You can cancel. If you have paid admin you might not get it back though, but if you haven’t you’ve lost nowt. Which colour/ estate or not and engine did you go for?

I’m tempted to swap my grey 40 avant for a black one if anyone’s cancelling one of those hehe

Mjsibs

63 posts

41 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Peperami said:
itsmattyjayy said:
Hey all bit of advice:

Just ftk on the Audi deal through affinity, but was told that there was literally one car left and other interest. Feels like the usual pressure tact....

Anyway I've signed the agreement after reading their terms. There was no mention of a cooling off period, or my right to cancel on their form, but the ALD did have it mentioned. It says I have a right to cancel under consumer contracts and have to tell them in 14 days.

Does this mean I can cancel?

The reason I ask is I went ahead kind of through pressure, and I need to run the numbers properly and make sure it's something I'm comfortable committing to.

Thanks in advance and feel free to message me directly if you don't want to spam the forum, but some clarity would really be appreciated!??
You can cancel. If you have paid admin you might not get it back though, but if you haven’t you’ve lost nowt. Which colour/ estate or not and engine did you go for?

I’m tempted to swap my grey 40 avant for a black one if anyone’s cancelling one of those hehe
I’ve gone Daytona grey in the avant, personally think it’s the best and most forgiving colour.

Only thing I’m not a huge fan of on the black edition is the wheels , much prefer these.



Edited by Mjsibs on Tuesday 19th November 17:40

itsmattyjayy

25 posts

3 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Ahh what a relief!

They didn't give me any options, I was told that the cheapest is the in stock '40' (all 35's were sold out as were all the saloons).

So for me it's just the:
40tfsi avant in ibis white, with the s tronic auto

I do quite high mileage due to my new job, 18k I'm expecting, but it's cheaper to go for 5k mileage and pay the extra (I got a quote for 5, 8, 10 and 15k to check).

In total my deal is:
Initial - £1314.72
Monthly - £219.12
Xs mileage - 9.47ppm

As a final note did anyone enquire about maintenance? I'm going to need to service it twice due to mileage and likely need tyres so would probably work out in my favour?

I've emailed but my contact seems done for the day

Peperami

245 posts

155 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Mjsibs said:
I’ve gone Daytona grey in the avant, personally think it’s the best and most forgiving colour.

Only thing I’m not a huge fan of on the black edition is the wheels , much prefer these.



Edited by Mjsibs on Tuesday 19th November 17:40
Ah nice! I took some pictures of a black 2020 Avant the other day at the garage, if I can work out how to host them I’ll post them up on the other thread.

Grey is a better and easier colour true, but current Golf is Indium grey, so fancied a change and having second thoughts on colour choice now... ha.

Those wheels are much nicer. The black edition rims don’t seem to have changed over the years.


Edited by Peperami on Tuesday 19th November 17:59

Nickp82

2,038 posts

41 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Chestrockwell said:
Yes her name is Lola however she isn’t very quick to respond or helpful ]
Maybe she should have stuck to being a Showgirl.... getmecoat

Mjsibs

63 posts

41 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Yea just not a huge fan of them I’d like to change them if I was allowed

Petrolsniffed

1,184 posts

13 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Nickp82 said:
Maybe she should have stuck to being a Showgirl.... getmecoat
Cupracabana

Darkie1234

7 posts

8 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
itsmattyjayy said:
Ahh what a relief!

They didn't give me any options, I was told that the cheapest is the in stock '40' (all 35's were sold out as were all the saloons).

So for me it's just the:
40tfsi avant in ibis white, with the s tronic auto

I do quite high mileage due to my new job, 18k I'm expecting, but it's cheaper to go for 5k mileage and pay the extra (I got a quote for 5, 8, 10 and 15k to check).

In total my deal is:
Initial - £1314.72
Monthly - £219.12
Xs mileage - 9.47ppm

As a final note did anyone enquire about maintenance? I'm going to need to service it twice due to mileage and likely need tyres so would probably work out in my favour?

I've emailed but my contact seems done for the day
I have ordered the A4 Avant 35 BE tfsi in quantum grey I ordered it last week. £205 month £1234 initial £219 admin fee 5k mileage Xs 9.5ppm

These are all brand new in stock or delivery December - they had some for march at higher price

I did ask for the Avant 40tfsi BE but they said they only had one in Daytona grey £232 £1395 initial I would have taken it if it was £219.

Affinity lease are great and sometime to get the best deals last year had a BMW 520i m sport for £240pm £750 initial on 12 month that was 10k mileage great car really miss it went back September

sillwuka

18 posts

75 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Great to see everyone jumping on the Cupra deals.

I had the 300 for 2 years on 6+23, 238 per month. I'm currently waiting on a good 1+23 deal to come out, being patient as I'm still unsure of what I want..

Tranceporter

4 posts

86 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
If anyone is looking for business contract, this seems to be a decent one:

https://www.gateway2lease.com/cars/volvo/xc90/2.0-...

Volvo XC90 Inscription T8 Hyrbid 2020 model

9+23
£328.91
Total £10525.12
£165 admin fee
All prices exclude VAT

List price £55312 excl VAT.

Close to 19.3% of list price. I am sure I ma doing something wrong.
First deal here so go easy biggrin

Meeten-5dulx

31 posts

4 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
itsmattyjayy said:
Ahh what a relief!

They didn't give me any options, I was told that the cheapest is the in stock '40' (all 35's were sold out as were all the saloons).

So for me it's just the:
40tfsi avant in ibis white, with the s tronic auto

I do quite high mileage due to my new job, 18k I'm expecting, but it's cheaper to go for 5k mileage and pay the extra (I got a quote for 5, 8, 10 and 15k to check).

In total my deal is:
Initial - £1314.72
Monthly - £219.12
Xs mileage - 9.47ppm

As a final note did anyone enquire about maintenance? I'm going to need to service it twice due to mileage and likely need tyres so would probably work out in my favour?

I've emailed but my contact seems done for the day
I was provided with the following on Friday last week (and followed up on Monday)

A4 Avant40 TFSi Black Edition, S Tronic
Ibis White Solid Paint
Non refundable deposit, 1481.04
23 monthly, 246.84
8k

The 35 was a Mythos Black / Daytona Grey with Comfort and Sound.

Non refundable deposit, 1656.12
23 monthly, 276.02
8k


I didn't bite as I didn't want white, but DID want a 40 rather than 35....

Oh well - just carry on waiting.

Mjsibs

63 posts

41 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
I had the dilemma of the 35 vs 40 and opted for the 35 with a much higher spec and metallic.

35 is more than capable on everyday driving in these new engines, 40 is lovely but for me it was spec over pure performance

ajguk

109 posts

20 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
I think I'm about to go for this: https://www.leaseloco.com/car-leasing/volvo/v90/20...

Anyone seen any better? Are there any Avant deals kicking about that are in the same ballpark? 5k miles will probably do me although 18ppm seems high tbh so I'll probably go for 6k miles if the sums work better. Preferably 3+23, petrol, estate......Thanks

Edited by ajguk on Tuesday 19th November 21:38