Best Lease Car Deals Available? (Vol 8)

Best Lease Car Deals Available? (Vol 8)

Author
Discussion

delboy769

43 posts

2 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
noopets said:
Now that’s interesting! My only worry is running costs on a cupra
Not as bad as you’d expect. Coming from someone about to come out of two years in a Cupra 300.

Gregmitchell

728 posts

65 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
indigostr said:
https://leasing.com/independent-brokers/zenauto-li...

and if this is correct on 1+47 I'll be first in the queue tomorrow morning.

Summary
Finance type Personal Contract Hire
Monthly payment £225.65 Initial rental£225.65
(1 x monthly payment)Additional fees £99.00
Total lease cost£10,930.20
Rental profile 1+47
P11D Value £29,730.00
Contract length 48 months
Annual mileage 5,000 p/a
Excess mileage Details on application
Road tax Fully included
Stock status Factory order
Maintenance No
(All prices inclusive of VAT)


EDIT: 1+35

35 monthly payments of £228.22 Inc. VAT

Initial payment of £327.22

(1 x monthly payments + £99.00 additional fees)

Edited by indigostr on Sunday 17th November 14:26
Thank you for your enquiry.Please find your quote confirmation below.MODEL: SEAT Leon Hatchback 2.0 TSI 290 Cupra [EZ] 5dr DSG
Includes metallic paint24 Month Contract
5k annual mileage£627.63 Initial Rental
Followed 23 Months @ £209.21 inc VAT£99 Processing FeeAVAILABILITY: 14 weeksIf you would like any further info please get in touch.Thanks

Looks like it's real.... prob going to order this as the second car i've been looking for!

edit: Spoke to chap at Zen and yes it's real, metallic included.... 18% by my calcs.

Edited by Gregmitchell on Sunday 17th November 16:46

maccas99

1,036 posts

136 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
That's a decent deal coming out at about 20% although the mileage will probably need to go up for most...

delboy769

43 posts

2 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Gregmitchell said:
Thank you for your enquiry.Please find your quote confirmation below.MODEL: SEAT Leon Hatchback 2.0 TSI 290 Cupra [EZ] 5dr DSG
Includes metallic paint24 Month Contract
5k annual mileage£627.63 Initial Rental
Followed 23 Months @ £209.21 inc VAT£99 Processing FeeAVAILABILITY: 14 weeksIf you would like any further info please get in touch.Thanks

Looks like it's real.... prob going to order this as the second car i've been looking for!

edit: Spoke to chap at Zen and yes it's real, metallic included.... 18% by my calcs.

Edited by Gregmitchell on Sunday 17th November 16:46
If they’ve got this in the lux model I’ll be all over it

Gregmitchell

728 posts

65 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
delboy769 said:
If they’ve got this in the lux model I’ll be all over it
What's the spec diff? Save me going hunting for it....

delboy769

43 posts

2 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Gregmitchell said:
What's the spec diff? Save me going hunting for it....
Heated bucket seats, adaptive cruise, few other little bits I think too. I’m only keen for it because I already have a Cupra but non-lux so if I was to get another I’d want to take a little step up.

Denno B

604 posts

153 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
The waiting times are silly though, can be 6 months plus on the Cupra.

delboy769

43 posts

2 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Denno B said:
The waiting times are silly though, can be 6 months plus on the Cupra.
Probably crap for a lot of people but perfect for me as mine isn’t due back until May 2020. Been looking at early termination to get into an i30N.

Denno B

604 posts

153 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
delboy769 said:
Probably crap for a lot of people but perfect for me as mine isn’t due back until May 2020. Been looking at early termination to get into an i30N.
Then a no brainer for you! Cheapest they have been by the looks of it.

delboy769

43 posts

2 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Denno B said:
Then a no brainer for you! Cheapest they have been by the looks of it.
Definitely makes a lot of financial sense. Cheaper than my current Cupra, cheaper than an i30. But, ie had a Cupra already and my silly brain wants a new shiny thing. spin

Denno B

604 posts

153 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
delboy769 said:
Definitely makes a lot of financial sense. Cheaper than my current Cupra, cheaper than an i30. But, ie had a Cupra already and my silly brain wants a new shiny thing. spin
Almost looks like a price error it’s that much cheaper than any other brokers are offering.

Gregmitchell

728 posts

65 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Denno B said:
Almost looks like a price error it’s that much cheaper than any other brokers are offering.
Broker said it's real....

Edited by Gregmitchell on Sunday 17th November 18:13

wilbo83

1,348 posts

113 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Thats got to be a pricing error surely?! My Cupra is due back in May also and I was looking to change to an A250/A35 but if those prices ae legit then I could be tempted to order another Cupra for 2 years.

The lead times put me off though. Seat dealer told me on Friday to expect at least 4 months across the whole range (was looking at an Ateca for the wife) and more like 6 months for a Cupra. Whilst that works for me, they obviously have the new model launching next year so I could see them discontinuing at some point and wonder if they would still honour all the factory orders. Merc have just discontinued the A220 and from my brief understanding, it means all the orders now need to move up or down the range.

delboy769

43 posts

2 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
This has thrown a right spanner in my plans. Was set to pull the trigger on an i30 next week! Hopefully my boss doesn’t see me scouting for Cupra deals this week...

Denno B

604 posts

153 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
wilbo83 said:
Thats got to be a pricing error surely?! My Cupra is due back in May also and I was looking to change to an A250/A35 but if those prices ae legit then I could be tempted to order another Cupra for 2 years.

The lead times put me off though. Seat dealer told me on Friday to expect at least 4 months across the whole range (was looking at an Ateca for the wife) and more like 6 months for a Cupra. Whilst that works for me, they obviously have the new model launching next year so I could see them discontinuing at some point and wonder if they would still honour all the factory orders. Merc have just discontinued the A220 and from my brief understanding, it means all the orders now need to move up or down the range.
That situation you refer to regarding discontinuing the model happened to me a couple of years ago on a Cupra ST manual.
I waited months for the build only to informed as late as two weeks before I was due to collect that the car was discontinued and wouldn’t be getting one.

delboy769

43 posts

2 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Denno B said:
wilbo83 said:
Thats got to be a pricing error surely?! My Cupra is due back in May also and I was looking to change to an A250/A35 but if those prices ae legit then I could be tempted to order another Cupra for 2 years.

The lead times put me off though. Seat dealer told me on Friday to expect at least 4 months across the whole range (was looking at an Ateca for the wife) and more like 6 months for a Cupra. Whilst that works for me, they obviously have the new model launching next year so I could see them discontinuing at some point and wonder if they would still honour all the factory orders. Merc have just discontinued the A220 and from my brief understanding, it means all the orders now need to move up or down the range.
That situation you refer to regarding discontinuing the model happened to me a couple of years ago on a Cupra ST manual.
I waited months for the build only to informed as late as two weeks before I was due to collect that the car was discontinued and wouldn’t be getting one.
What did they do for you? Try and get you into an auto or say “thank you very much sir, but not this time”.

wilbo83

1,348 posts

113 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Denno B said:
That situation you refer to regarding discontinuing the model happened to me a couple of years ago on a Cupra ST manual.
I waited months for the build only to informed as late as two weeks before I was due to collect that the car was discontinued and wouldn’t be getting one.
And that's exactly my fear with the huge lead times and new model coming. That they may say current model is discontinued but you can have new model however it will cost X% more. Not sure if that's a pessimistic view or a possibility.

Mo28

542 posts

48 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Denno B said:
Almost looks like a price error it’s that much cheaper than any other brokers are offering.
May not be, there was a 1 series deal on here earlier this week which seemed to good to be true but turned out be a real deal.

The only thing I find odd is the lead times for one with the new model imminent, shouldn't the production of the current model be ceased to make way for the new model

Edited by Mo28 on Sunday 17th November 18:40

Denno B

604 posts

153 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
delboy769 said:
What did they do for you? Try and get you into an auto or say “thank you very much sir, but not this time”.
They did fook all beside refund me.

Denno B

604 posts

153 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Mo28 said:
May not be, there was a 1 series deal on here earlier this week which seemed to good to be true but turned out be a real deal
Agreed, but there are so many great deals that turn out to be errors that you have to be a little pessimistic until the deal is signed and sealed.