Cant get into the wiki ?

Cant get into the wiki ?

Author
Discussion

coolchris

Original Poster:

729 posts

152 months

Saturday 12th October 2019
quotequote all
Hi guys just wondering if anybody else has the same problem for some reason cant access the wiki.When I go in to it and click the link it just comes up with a message missing authentication token .I used to find it pretty helpful on there but it's a shame that I cant even get into it.

Cheers Chris

C&C

1,723 posts

171 months

Monday 14th October 2019
quotequote all
Yes - same issue

ETA: I've notified the moderators

Edited by C&C on Monday 14th October 13:56

Big Al.

62,907 posts

208 months

Monday 14th October 2019
quotequote all
Got reports, I've taken a look but can't work out what it's suppose to display, also can't get the links to work so that didn't help me.

Anyone?

C&C

1,723 posts

171 months

Monday 21st October 2019
quotequote all
Big Al. said:
Got reports, I've taken a look but can't work out what it's suppose to display, also can't get the links to work so that didn't help me.

Anyone?
It's supposed to display a load of really helpful info about Nobles that has been built up over years.
Technical part numbers, tyre pressures, aftermarket wheel specs - all sorts of stuff.

It looks like it was updated/edited by Sigilobaphomet on 11th October, so I'd take a guess that the malfunction may be related to the edit by this user.

I've searched the internet archive "wayback machine" and unfortunately although it does archive some of PH, this page has not been archived.

Is there any way that this thread could be restored from a previous backup of the site? It's not had many updates recently, so an old backup (even a couple of years old) would be fine?


Big Al.

62,907 posts

208 months

Friday 25th October 2019
quotequote all
Just got your report, sorry for the delay coming back to you here.

I can try the roll back feature I'm just a little concerned that it may go completely tits up!

Mind you that can't be any worse than it is a mo by the looks of things.

Want me to give it a go?

C&C

1,723 posts

171 months

Saturday 26th October 2019
quotequote all
Big Al. said:
Just got your report, sorry for the delay coming back to you here.

I can try the roll back feature I'm just a little concerned that it may go completely tits up!

Mind you that can't be any worse than it is a mo by the looks of things.

Want me to give it a go?
As you say, it can't be any worse than it is at the moment, so I'd say yes please, give it a go!

Big Al.

62,907 posts

208 months

Saturday 26th October 2019
quotequote all
I'm going in....

Wish me luck.

Big Al.

62,907 posts

208 months

Saturday 26th October 2019
quotequote all
Could only roll back once and that unfortunately has cleaned it out!

I'll have \ chat with one of the techies during the week, to see if I can get it rolled forward.

I'll keep trying. smile


C&C

1,723 posts

171 months

Sunday 27th October 2019
quotequote all
Big Al. said:
Could only roll back once and that unfortunately has cleaned it out!

I'll have \ chat with one of the techies during the week, to see if I can get it rolled forward.

I'll keep trying. smile

Ok - thanks for continuing to look at this.

Green3R

400 posts

198 months

Sunday 27th October 2019
quotequote all
I'm sure I took an offline copy of the wiki. I'll search around and hopefully find it!

Green3R

400 posts

198 months

Sunday 27th October 2019
quotequote all
ok found some files and emailed Al so we'll see if they're of use.

Big Al.

62,907 posts

208 months

Monday 28th October 2019
quotequote all
Many thanks Andy, the techies have done a bit of work but something is still amiss, I'll pop in later and take a shufty! smile

I can do some work on it, but I may need to close it off/Move it for the duration. smile

Big Al.

62,907 posts

208 months

Tuesday 29th October 2019
quotequote all
OK I've manage to create a new FAQ Wiki from the info that Andy supplied.

Can anybody shed any light as to what the resources link refereed to?

TYIA.

Big Al.

62,907 posts

208 months

Friday 1st November 2019
quotequote all
BTTT

Green3R

400 posts

198 months

Saturday 2nd November 2019
quotequote all
Thanks for your efforts to restore the information

Big Al.

62,907 posts

208 months

Saturday 2nd November 2019
quotequote all
Big Al. said:
Can anybody shed any light as to what the resources link refereed to?

TYIA.
No problems, can anybody assist regarding the above?