Superchargers

Superchargers

Author
Discussion

Lim

Original Poster:

2,274 posts

7 months

Sunday 21st February
quotequote all
In particular, wondering if anyone has any goss on new stations opening imminently?

Edited by Lim on Sunday 21st February 17:57

DJP31

202 posts

69 months

David87

5,847 posts

177 months

Turn7

19,958 posts

186 months

Sunday 21st February
quotequote all
THIS is a supercharger....anything else is a plug lead for your milk float........

biggrin



Lim

Original Poster:

2,274 posts

7 months

Sunday 21st February
quotequote all
David87 said:
Perfect cheers. Solved problem!

That’s weird I went to Newbridge a month ago, and didn’t notice 8 new bays. In general seems to be rolling out quicker than I expected. Great stuff

jjwilde

1,904 posts

61 months

Monday 22nd February
quotequote all
Turn7 said:
THIS is a supercharger....anything else is a plug lead for your milk float........

biggrin


OK Grandad.

Maracus

3,621 posts

133 months

Tuesday 23rd February
quotequote all
jjwilde said:
Turn7 said:
THIS is a supercharger....anything else is a plug lead for your milk float........

biggrin


OK Grandad.
laugh

andy43

7,322 posts

219 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Maracus said:
jjwilde said:
Turn7 said:
THIS is a supercharger....anything else is a plug lead for your milk float........

biggrin


OK Grandad.
laugh
I’ve had one of those attached to an AMG V8. Quite slow, relatively speaking. Nice noise. Expensive fuel wink

NDA

17,924 posts

190 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
It looks the same as I had in my Ford GT....