McLaren 720s at Β£130,000

McLaren 720s at Β£130,000

Author
Discussion

br d

7,435 posts

178 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
cayman-black said:
I must admit at one time i did like the 720 but these Mclaren must have the worst rep i have ever read on here.

So even if they were under the £100k , not for me.
I moved mine on at a pretty nosebleed inducing loss but that's nothing, what with the virus crisis and plunging markets I'd be lucky to swap the 570S for a packet of bog rolls!

At least it'll outrun the zombies, when they get here.

rich12

2,243 posts

106 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
br d said:
I moved mine on at a pretty nosebleed inducing loss but that's nothing, what with the virus crisis and plunging markets I'd be lucky to swap the 570S for a packet of bog rolls!

At least it'll outrun the zombies, when they get here.
Now we're mates. I'd love to be able to help a friend out in need and I will sacrifice a packet (of 4) toilet rolls to help you get out of the 570S.

Ferruccio

1,007 posts

71 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
rich12 said:
br d said:
I moved mine on at a pretty nosebleed inducing loss but that's nothing, what with the virus crisis and plunging markets I'd be lucky to swap the 570S for a packet of bog rolls!

At least it'll outrun the zombies, when they get here.
Now we're mates. I'd love to be able to help a friend out in need and I will sacrifice a packet (of 4) toilet rolls to help you get out of the 570S.
I’ll offer 12. Andrex. White.

lemmingjames

6,149 posts

156 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
Ferruccio said:
rich12 said:
br d said:
I moved mine on at a pretty nosebleed inducing loss but that's nothing, what with the virus crisis and plunging markets I'd be lucky to swap the 570S for a packet of bog rolls!

At least it'll outrun the zombies, when they get here.
Now we're mates. I'd love to be able to help a friend out in need and I will sacrifice a packet (of 4) toilet rolls to help you get out of the 570S.
I’ll offer 12. Andrex. White.
I've got some double thick french toilet roll, 4 wipes per sheet...

ferdi p

1,328 posts

124 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
lemmingjames said:
Ferruccio said:
rich12 said:
br d said:
I moved mine on at a pretty nosebleed inducing loss but that's nothing, what with the virus crisis and plunging markets I'd be lucky to swap the 570S for a packet of bog rolls!

At least it'll outrun the zombies, when they get here.
Now we're mates. I'd love to be able to help a friend out in need and I will sacrifice a packet (of 4) toilet rolls to help you get out of the 570S.
I’ll offer 12. Andrex. White.
I've got some double thick french toilet roll, 4 wipes per sheet...
I'll up the offer to a top notch Japanese toilet, who needs toilet roll !!

tyrrell

1,449 posts

160 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
I will raise you a packet of pasta and a tin of peeled plum tomatoes'.

rich12

2,243 posts

106 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
fking rich people coming here and pissing on my chance to do a solid deal!! mad

Trev450

5,881 posts

124 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
Stuff the car! I'll take the toilet rolls and swap for a 2 bed semi..

cayman-black

8,865 posts

168 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
Ah, see now you know what i was talking about, bad rep,lol.

br d

7,435 posts

178 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
Keep the bids coming people, we're approaching peak barter!

I just came back from the Co-op and they had no kidney beans, fair ruined my dinner so you know, keep it in mind!

andrew

8,937 posts

144 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
br d said:
Keep the bids coming people, we're approaching peak barter!

I just came back from the Co-op and they had no kidney beans, fair ruined my dinner so you know, keep it in mind!
i'll swap you for a couple of hotels and some holiday companies

lemmingjames

6,149 posts

156 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
br d said:
Keep the bids coming people, we're approaching peak barter!

I just came back from the Co-op and they had no kidney beans, fair ruined my dinner so you know, keep it in mind!
By the time the deal is done, i think youll be paying me, so what is toilet roll worth, one Macca + ? (you infill the ? btw)

br d

7,435 posts

178 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
andrew said:
br d said:
Keep the bids coming people, we're approaching peak barter!

I just came back from the Co-op and they had no kidney beans, fair ruined my dinner so you know, keep it in mind!
i'll swap you for a couple of hotels and some holiday companies
Well for toilet rolls I was interested but now you're just being silly!

andrew

8,937 posts

144 months

Thursday 19th March
quotequote all
br d said:
andrew said:
br d said:
Keep the bids coming people, we're approaching peak barter!

I just came back from the Co-op and they had no kidney beans, fair ruined my dinner so you know, keep it in mind!
i'll swap you for a couple of hotels and some holiday companies
Well for toilet rolls I was interested but now you're just being silly!
you could always undertake some sneaky asset stripping :
bound to be some toilet rolls somewhere in those hotels

jonah35

3,714 posts

109 months

Saturday 21st March
quotequote all
Someone just overpaid for that 720!

rich12

2,243 posts

106 months

JiggyJaggy

1,152 posts

92 months

Saturday 21st March
quotequote all
Beautiful car, it is an import in case anyone didn't notice.

tyrrell

1,449 posts

160 months

Monday 23rd March
quotequote all
Yep that one is a stunner.

rich12

2,243 posts

106 months

Monday 23rd March
quotequote all

jakesmith

6,303 posts

123 months

Monday 23rd March
quotequote all
rich12 said:
Literally can't even be bothered to vacuum the floor, photos are a joke, road looks borderline sketchy, I'm going to rock up there with £135k in a Tesco's bag no problem