Interior Colour and Trimming styles - Post your pics here...

Interior Colour and Trimming styles - Post your pics here...

Author
Discussion

spartridge

924 posts

146 months

Friday 7th December 2012
quotequote all
Legacywr said:
There are some shocking interiors in the opening post IMO!
..just looked at your post and noticed the 964 3.6...that's a tidy little investment!

alex_gray255

Original Poster:

6,026 posts

141 months

Friday 7th December 2012
quotequote all
spartridge said:
..just looked at your post and noticed the 964 3.6...that's a tidy little investment!
Similar to the one you bought recently, Simon, perhaps... biggrin

...assuming you are talking about pork here...

spartridge

924 posts

146 months

Friday 7th December 2012
quotequote all
Nope - that is different class

Legacywr

7,634 posts

124 months

Friday 7th December 2012
quotequote all
spartridge said:
..just looked at your post and noticed the 964 3.6...that's a tidy little investment!
Yes, it has turned out to be a very good investment! smile

I expect the Sagaris to be the same.

griffgray

496 posts

97 months

Saturday 8th December 2012
quotequote all
This is very useful as I am dropping my T350 up to Dave The Trimmer on Wednesday for a full interior re-trim and new carpets. Can't wait. Before and after photos to follow in the New Year.
Advertisement

7 TVR

2,583 posts

104 months

Saturday 8th December 2012
quotequote all
alex_gray255 said:
Like religion or politics, I regard these all as completely subjective. Some people will hate them, some people will love them.

The point of this thread was to show various options that could be done. I'm not intending to offer a critique on what people like or not as we all have our own tastes - including me biggrin
clap Just what a forum should be about!
Thanks for posting Alex, what is the first car with the centre console set up?

RedSpike66

2,319 posts

148 months

Saturday 8th December 2012
quotequote all
I think that was one of the show cars wasn't it ??

GTRene

11,196 posts

160 months

Saturday 8th December 2012
quotequote all
I like this>>



and this style>>


alex_gray255

Original Poster:

6,026 posts

141 months

Saturday 8th December 2012
quotequote all
RedSpike66 said:
I think that was one of the show cars wasn't it ??
The CF interior one? Yes, think that was indeed a show car. A bit too sparse for my tastes, but the rest of it looks pure TVR insanity biggrin

alex_gray255

Original Poster:

6,026 posts

141 months

Saturday 8th December 2012
quotequote all
7 TVR said:
clap Just what a forum should be about!
Thanks for posting Alex, what is the first car with the centre console set up?
Cheers! Hmm, the shiny/gray/CF one? Not sure where that pic came from TBH. I think it was off a website
somewhere I found. Sorry, don't know anymore than that. Can't recall the URL either...

Probably a one-off that someone did.

EvoOlli

523 posts

99 months

Saturday 8th December 2012
quotequote all
alex_gray255 said:
Cheers! Hmm, the shiny/gray/CF one? Not sure where that pic came from TBH. I think it was off a website
somewhere I found. Sorry, don't know anymore than that. Can't recall the URL either...

Probably a one-off that someone did.
Yes, someone from Tvr did it :-) The Prototype Sagaris had laquered parts on the dash. The car in the photo could be Claire's car.

alex_gray255

Original Poster:

6,026 posts

141 months

Saturday 8th December 2012
quotequote all
EvoOlli said:
Yes, someone from Tvr did it :-) The Prototype Sagaris had laquered parts on the dash. The car in the photo could be Claire's car.
Great! Thanks for that. I was getting curious and making searches of the web for anymore info biggrin

/me makes a note for the photo...

alex_gray255

Original Poster:

6,026 posts

141 months

Monday 10th December 2012
quotequote all
RedSpike66 said:
I lke the curved pedals too biggrin
But wondering why only two and not all three are curved ??
Tracked down a supplier for the curved pedals and ordered two for my Sag as they are fairly simple to fit to existing T cars.

Apparently, you can have a third for the accelerator, but highly discouraged as it makes driving more tricky...

allanb

309 posts

119 months

Tuesday 11th December 2012
quotequote all
griffgray said:
This is very useful as I am dropping my T350 up to Dave The Trimmer on Wednesday for a full interior re-trim and new carpets. Can't wait. Before and after photos to follow in the New Year.
My Tamora is with Dave at the moment, should hopefully get it back next week, can't wait!

A few pics so far....

Before... a bit (OK lots) red!



Its all stripped...



Teaser..... smooth black leather with grey Alcantara detail. Silver stitching


black11s

241 posts

176 months

Wednesday 12th December 2012
quotequote all
allanb said:
My Tamora is with Dave at the moment, should hopefully get it back next week, can't wait!

A few pics so far....


Teaser..... smooth black leather with grey Alcantara detail. Silver stitching

I think that looks lovely! I was thinking of exactly the same colours - but maybe with quilting on the door cards, now I'm thinking that you have it just right.

I spoke to Dave a while ago, and he's the guy I'm going to take my T350 to soon.

I noticed on your stripped out picture, you don't seem to have a door beam inside the passenger door. Is that right, or are my eyes not so good?

Quick final question, are you planning on leaving that gold thing stuck on the door?


Zippee

11,677 posts

170 months

Wednesday 12th December 2012
quotequote all
black11s said:
allanb said:
My Tamora is with Dave at the moment, should hopefully get it back next week, can't wait!

A few pics so far....


Teaser..... smooth black leather with grey Alcantara detail. Silver stitching

I think that looks lovely! I was thinking of exactly the same colours - but maybe with quilting on the door cards, now I'm thinking that you have it just right.

I spoke to Dave a while ago, and he's the guy I'm going to take my T350 to soon.

I noticed on your stripped out picture, you don't seem to have a door beam inside the passenger door. Is that right, or are my eyes not so good?

Quick final question, are you planning on leaving that gold thing stuck on the door?
I agree - that finish looks so much smarter and upmarket than the quilting for the doorcards. I think Alcantara quilting on the seats would look good though.
Would it be terribly rude to ask for an approximate cost for this work?

Pursyluv

1,642 posts

110 months

Wednesday 12th December 2012
quotequote all
Looks like that is going to be a lovely interior......please make sure you do post photos of the finished job.....those colours would suite mine just right, like Zippy i'd be interested to know costs.

DanR100

112 posts

77 months

Wednesday 12th December 2012
quotequote all
Door cards look great!! quality job!! did you have the speaker pods done as an addition?

Djdan

569 posts

84 months

Wednesday 12th December 2012
quotequote all
alex_gray255 said:
Hi folks


Whats up with that gear stick?

Mags

1,006 posts

215 months

Wednesday 12th December 2012
quotequote all
OK, so not a Tam/T350/Sag etc but here's mine.