M135i/128ti Lease deal

M135i/128ti Lease deal

Author
Discussion

GrgeClrk

61 posts

4 months

Tuesday 23rd February
quotequote all
Order placed, ink dry!

128ti
Black Sapphire Metallic
Deletion of all exterior design elements
Pro Pack (19" 552's, HK Sound System & Sun Protection Glass)
8K (3+35)
Fully maintained with servicing and tyres
£322 PM

Current car goes back at the end of May, but have been told the order timeframe could swing either way (before June or after June), told to use 16 weeks as the guide tho

Steve vRS

4,171 posts

207 months

Tuesday 23rd February
quotequote all
Harbornite said:
Hg93 said:
This is what david said when i asked him about the services

"The BMW service pack is included but this is technically a non-maintained agreement but BMW will service the car as purchase the BMW service pack."

My understanding is the cost of service is covered

Anyone disagree??
Thats exactly my understanding.
Not in my case. I needed to specify the maintenance package for routine servicing.

Ajg88

8 posts

4 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Hi I’m new to the forum but been looking for the past few years now finally signed up.

I’ve emailed regarding one of these m135i deals I’m in 2 minds if to opt for the pro pack. Quick question does anyone know if when you opt for an additional pack on a car do you then have to then declare wheels etc on insurance or when you put your reg in and it finds the car will they already have these details ?

Sorry if this has been asked before

duckson

Original Poster:

870 posts

148 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Ajg88 said:
Hi I’m new to the forum but been looking for the past few years now finally signed up.

I’ve emailed regarding one of these m135i deals I’m in 2 minds if to opt for the pro pack. Quick question does anyone know if when you opt for an additional pack on a car do you then have to then declare wheels etc on insurance or when you put your reg in and it finds the car will they already have these details ?

Sorry if this has been asked before
Some insurance companies might want to know optional extras fitted at manufacture (not had that asked myself, or I don’t recall doing).
Things like the 19” wheels etc aren’t modifications if that is what you are thinking.
I would of thought the packs would be associated to the car reg though as the emissions rate changes (eg 552m alloy option increases the first VED cost).

Jkamizl

63 posts

25 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Just had an update for M135i Mid August delivery. I don’t think i can wait until then as existing lease ends early June. May have to cancel unfortunately.....

Ajg88

8 posts

4 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
duckson said:
Some insurance companies might want to know optional extras fitted at manufacture (not had that asked myself, or I don’t recall doing).
Things like the 19” wheels etc aren’t modifications if that is what you are thinking.
I would of thought the packs would be associated to the car reg though as the emissions rate changes (eg 552m alloy option increases the first VED cost).
Thanks for that mate, I appreciate the reply 👍

Hg93

41 posts

8 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Out of curiosity anyone know how the car is going to be delivered i.e driven delivery trailered


duckson

Original Poster:

870 posts

148 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Hg93 said:
Out of curiosity anyone know how the car is going to be delivered i.e driven delivery trailered
Asked the question when I got my first quote and was told trailered.

Edited by duckson on Wednesday 24th February 15:07

Gunslinger18

307 posts

24 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Jkamizl said:
Just had an update for M135i Mid August delivery. I don’t think i can wait until then as existing lease ends early June. May have to cancel unfortunately.....
What deal did you get bro?

DizzyN

393 posts

131 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Jkamizl said:
Just had an update for M135i Mid August delivery. I don’t think i can wait until then as existing lease ends early June. May have to cancel unfortunately.....
Have you double checked if you can extend informally? I was provided with 6 month and 12 month extension options with the former taking me to September. Given the expected delivery of c. July, i asked if I could informally extend on a month to month basis which was agreed at a slightly higher monthly. This is with Arval.

Jkamizl

63 posts

25 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Gunslinger18 said:
What deal did you get bro?
M135i storm bay, sun protection

3+ 35 @ 346 a month 10k miles per annum




Edited by Jkamizl on Wednesday 24th February 15:50

Jkamizl

63 posts

25 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
DizzyN said:
Have you double checked if you can extend informally? I was provided with 6 month and 12 month extension options with the former taking me to September. Given the expected delivery of c. July, i asked if I could informally extend on a month to month basis which was agreed at a slightly higher monthly. This is with Arval.
Yes just spoke with VWFS. They said I can informally extend with the same monthlies upto 6 months. Will confirm tomorrow as “systems have crashed today”. If that’s the case i will hold out for the M135i. It’s a very good deal and don’t want to miss out

Gunslinger18

307 posts

24 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Jkamizl said:
DizzyN said:
Have you double checked if you can extend informally? I was provided with 6 month and 12 month extension options with the former taking me to September. Given the expected delivery of c. July, i asked if I could informally extend on a month to month basis which was agreed at a slightly higher monthly. This is with Arval.
Yes just spoke with VWFS. They said I can informally extend with the same monthlies upto 6 months. Will confirm tomorrow as “systems have crashed today”. If that’s the case i will hold out for the M135i. It’s a very good deal and don’t want to miss out
I'm with VWFS on my current lease which goes back in September. I'm sure they do 3 informal and 3 formal. I reckon you should be good.

duckson

Original Poster:

870 posts

148 months

Wednesday 24th February
quotequote all
Gunslinger18 said:
I'm with VWFS on my current lease which goes back in September. I'm sure they do 3 informal and 3 formal. I reckon you should be good.
Yes VWFS are very flexible so you should be ok.

Not sure ALD (my Leon Cupra financer) are and it’ll probably be a rigid date and that will be that.

Edited by duckson on Wednesday 24th February 19:13

GrgeClrk

61 posts

4 months

Thursday 25th February
quotequote all
duckson said:
Yes VWFS are very flexible so you should be ok.

Not sure ALD (my Leon Cupra financer) are and it’ll probably be a rigid date and that will be that.

Edited by duckson on Wednesday 24th February 19:13
I’m also with ALD. My GTI goes back at the end of May. Have enquired about extending if required. Haven’t heard anything back!

August delivery doesn’t sound great!

duckson

Original Poster:

870 posts

148 months

Thursday 25th February
quotequote all
GrgeClrk said:
I’m also with ALD. My GTI goes back at the end of May. Have enquired about extending if required. Haven’t heard anything back!

August delivery doesn’t sound great!
Ok let me know what they say when/if they get back to you!
I’ve had mine 2 years on the 9th August so not too bad, unless the current mid July delivery date slips a chunk that is....

Joyrider1

2,830 posts

137 months

Thursday 25th February
quotequote all
Requested M135 on Tuesday, still waiting on the approval from underwriters - hoping it comes back in time as AC told me that orders need to be in the system by the end of this week....

ricof

69 posts

24 months

Thursday 25th February
quotequote all
Joyrider1 said:
Requested M135 on Tuesday, still waiting on the approval from underwriters - hoping it comes back in time as AC told me that orders need to be in the system by the end of this week....
Do you know if the same is true for the 128ti?

Rjbond01

14 posts

13 months

Thursday 25th February
quotequote all
Just heard that my application has gone through and to expect my forms to sign shortly.
Apparently, they are snowed under with applications so there is a couple of days turnaround at the minute.

GrgeClrk

61 posts

4 months

Thursday 25th February
quotequote all
Rjbond01 said:
Just heard that my application has gone through and to expect my forms to sign shortly.
Apparently, they are snowed under with applications so there is a couple of days turnaround at the minute.
Chase them heavily tomorrow