The Evoque lease deal.

The Evoque lease deal.

Author
Discussion

jonny996

Original Poster:

2,139 posts

165 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
As there seems to be a few of us taking this up I thought I would take this conversation away lease deal thread.
It's a fairly new car & I have little knowledge of what it is like, I have not test driven it at all & any input from people who have would be great.
I have ordered the P250 R-Dynamic as it was only £1.00 more than the P200. £1 for 50HP & larger wheels seemed a bargin.
My Mrs needed an auto & we do take it to the alps a couple of times a year so AWD seems sensible.
These options normally bump up lease prices a fair bit but all standard on the Evoque so great deal for me.
The 1 thing that I am interested in is the mild hybrid. how does it drive? does the car ever run on just electric at low speeds.

cnkbt

18 posts

39 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
Sounds like up to 11mph it will use battery. Didn’t even know it had this!!!

Zoon

4,346 posts

69 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
cnkbt said:
Sounds like up to 11mph it will use battery. Didn’t even know it had this!!!
Sounds like it needs to with 25mpg being reported on the owners forum.

M3ax

970 posts

160 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
Thanks OP. I’ve been looking at exactly the same spec. Be interested in how you get on. I’ve been comparing with Discovery Sport and GLC. Petrol is my preference. MPG isn’t really an issue at between 5 and 8k a year.

nealeh1875

273 posts

40 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
Hi OP,

what deal do you have on the petrol r dynamic?

also, unless i am being stupid. does nav not come as std but does come with te car play facilities included?

or do you need to get the r dynamic s model?

cheers

jonny996

Original Poster:

2,139 posts

165 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
nealeh1875 said:
Hi OP,

what deal do you have on the petrol r dynamic?

also, unless i am being stupid. does nav not come as std but does come with te car play facilities included?

or do you need to get the r dynamic s model?

cheers
3+23 10K pa @ £338. no nav as standard on Evoque but apple car play is £200 & can be retro fitted if needed

numec

33 posts

25 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
wooot

nealeh1875

273 posts

40 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
jonny996 said:
nealeh1875 said:
Hi OP,

what deal do you have on the petrol r dynamic?

also, unless i am being stupid. does nav not come as std but does come with te car play facilities included?

or do you need to get the r dynamic s model?

cheers
3+23 10K pa @ £338. no nav as standard on Evoque but apple car play is £200 & can be retro fitted if needed
Thanks Jonny and who was that with? Good to know on the retrofit, stupid Q but where could this be done?

is the petrol model worth about £100 more than the deisel?

jonny996

Original Poster:

2,139 posts

165 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
nealeh1875 said:
Thanks Jonny and who was that with? Good to know on the retrofit, stupid Q but where could this be done?

is the petrol model worth about £100 more than the deisel?
leasing options but I think deal finishes today.
the cheap diesel is 2wd & manual, I needed auto & wanted AWD, petrol has them. Also are you sure you can get a diesel for £238 on a 3+23?

numec

33 posts

25 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
Is the general feedback still October/November, for the delivery?

R0B3RT

108 posts

42 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
The S spec has the mobile pack, which includes apple play for sat nav.

I had a quote for P250 R-Dynamic S with priviacy glass 8k miles, 3+23 £336. Sadly i passed as I do feel the mpg will be an issue. These are heavy cars with the battery and its depressing 25mpg in a Golf R never mind something slower.

Will the new models all be classed as Hybrids? Do they have proper charge points or is it only regenerative via engine?

Zoon

4,346 posts

69 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
R0B3RT said:
The S spec has the mobile pack, which includes apple play for sat nav.

I had a quote for P250 R-Dynamic S with priviacy glass 8k miles, 3+23 £336. Sadly i passed as I do feel the mpg will be an issue. These are heavy cars with the battery and its depressing 25mpg in a Golf R never mind something slower.

Will the new models all be classed as Hybrids? Do they have proper charge points or is it only regenerative via engine?
Only PHEVs have charge points the Evoque is a normal hybrid just regenerative via braking etc.
I think they are planning a full electric and PHEV version.

M3ax

970 posts

160 months

Tuesday 23rd July
quotequote all
R0B3RT said:
The S spec has the mobile pack, which includes apple play for sat nav.

I had a quote for P250 R-Dynamic S with priviacy glass 8k miles, 3+23 £336. Sadly i passed as I do feel the mpg will be an issue. These are heavy cars with the battery and its depressing 25mpg in a Golf R never mind something slower.

Will the new models all be classed as Hybrids? Do they have proper charge points or is it only regenerative via engine?
That would have been a great deal for me smile

Barlows

28 posts

117 months

Wednesday 24th July
quotequote all
R0B3RT said:
The S spec has the mobile pack, which includes apple play for sat nav.

I had a quote for P250 R-Dynamic S with priviacy glass 8k miles, 3+23 £336. Sadly i passed as I do feel the mpg will be an issue. These are heavy cars with the battery and its depressing 25mpg in a Golf R never mind something slower.

Will the new models all be classed as Hybrids? Do they have proper charge points or is it only regenerative via engine?
Who quoted you that?

I've ordered a P250 R-Dynamic with privacy glass, smartphone pack & 8k miles on a 3+23 for £334.

R-Dynamic S seem to start at £346 + £15 for privacy glass?

jonny996

Original Poster:

2,139 posts

165 months

Wednesday 24th July
quotequote all
S was about £45PM than Evoque when I asked , then glass was another £13.

RUSSB1972

15 posts

111 months

Wednesday 24th July
quotequote all
I have ordered the non S R-Dynamic D150 with a couple of extras (Met paint and smartphone pack) as I mentioned in the main lease thread. I would have happily gone for the S and its obviously a nicer spec car but it wasn't worth nearly £40 a month more to me (nor the boss who will be driving it), the poster who got the quote at £336 inc tinted glass did very well.

It also looks like the deals are starting to dry up. Nationwide were one of the lease co's who were offering the car at good rates and prices are up significantly today.

Barlows

28 posts

117 months

Wednesday 24th July
quotequote all
Leasing Options prices have shot up too so looks like the deals have gone.

jonny996

Original Poster:

2,139 posts

165 months

Wednesday 24th July
quotequote all
extra £110 PM for mine, so the maths indicate there was a £2500 contribution on offer

nealeh1875

273 posts

40 months

Wednesday 24th July
quotequote all
Managed to get the P250 R-Dynamic 3+23 8k for £321.00 was around the £313 mark but added on the car play app thing as was cheaper than adding nav or getting the Dynamic-S.

Delivery is December. My lease is up in Jan so should hopefully work out well !

If people are still interested then Gateway2Lease also quoted yesterday, they may still have them,
Connie emailed me if you need a contact.