PistonHeads.com Forum

Paris Lambo Aventador Revisions

Paris Lambo Aventador Revisions

Author
Discussion

the-photographer

Original Poster:

1,340 posts

97 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
Have these been reported? In Autocar this week:

  • Start stop
  • Cylinder deactivation (below 84mph runs on 6 cylinders 370g/km 18 combined)
  • Stiffer springs & dampers (really needed in race mode?)
  • Wheels and interior

FisiP1

1,269 posts

74 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
Below 84mph? That had better be switchable, even on partial throttle.

otta

99 posts

62 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
FisiP1 said:
Below 84mph?
dont see that happening, has to be throttle based as well otherwise bye bye to 0-62 performances!

the-photographer

Original Poster:

1,340 posts

97 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
Sorry, its says on low engine load.

andrew

8,255 posts

113 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
"Pressing the accelerator switches all twelve cylinders back on." biggrin
Advertisement

70proof

5,500 posts

76 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
rolleyes andrew..... make your 5000th post memorable.....

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini/2013-lamb...

wheels are nice, very 570 like...


Edited by 70proof on Thursday 11th October 18:53

topjay

617 posts

139 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
Start stop only works in strada mode. It's off in other modes.

SD 80

11 posts

75 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
The VI Spyder looks stunning.

AndrewD

6,427 posts

205 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
70proof said:
rolleyes andrew..... make your 5000th post memorable.....

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini/2013-lamb...

wheels are nice, very 570 like...


Edited by 70proof on Thursday 11th October 18:53
His previous ones have been drivel, why change the habits of a lifetime? smile

70proof

5,500 posts

76 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
AndrewD said:
His previous ones have been drivel, why change the habits of a lifetime? smile
would be a shame if it weren;t directed at you..... hehe

70proof

5,500 posts

76 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
SD 80 said:
The VI Spyder looks stunning.
??where

andrew

8,255 posts

113 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
AndrewD said:
70proof said:
rolleyes andrew..... make your 5000th post memorable.....

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini/2013-lamb...

wheels are nice, very 570 like...


Edited by 70proof on Thursday 11th October 18:53
His previous ones have been drivel, why change the habits of a lifetime? smile
whatever biggrin

Edited by andrew on Thursday 11th October 21:38

70proof

5,500 posts

76 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
andrew said:
AndrewD said:
70proof said:
rolleyes andrew..... make your 5000th post memorable.....

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini/2013-lamb...

wheels are nice, very 570 like...


Edited by 70proof on Thursday 11th October 18:53
His previous ones have been drivel, why change the habits of a lifetime? smile
whatever
and that was ur 5000th?! a few smileys wouldn;t have gone amiss. 'am i bothered' would have been more modern too....

andrew

8,255 posts

113 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
70proof said:
andrew said:
AndrewD said:
70proof said:
rolleyes andrew..... make your 5000th post memorable.....

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini/2013-lamb...

wheels are nice, very 570 like...


Edited by 70proof on Thursday 11th October 18:53
His previous ones have been drivel, why change the habits of a lifetime? smile
whatever biggrin
and that was ur 5000th?! a few smileys wouldn;t have gone amiss. 'am i bothered' would have been more modern too....
hth !

70proof

5,500 posts

76 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
andrew said:
70proof said:
andrew said:
AndrewD said:
70proof said:
rolleyes andrew..... make your 5000th post memorable.....

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini/2013-lamb...

wheels are nice, very 570 like...


Edited by 70proof on Thursday 11th October 18:53
His previous ones have been drivel, why change the habits of a lifetime? smile
whatever biggrin
and that was ur 5000th?! a few smileys wouldn;t have gone amiss. 'am i bothered' would have been more modern too....
hth !
clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapparty

70proof

5,500 posts

76 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
topjay said:
Start stop only works in strada mode. It's off in other modes.
Mate, you have mail