The Mulsanne straight is slowly creeping its way onto the horizon, the noise of some of the greatest race cars ever are starting to become audible, the smell of race fuel is opening its attack on your nostrils - this can only mean one thing... It's time to start planning your trip to Le Mans Classic 2020!
LMC is taking place on July 2nd-5th; last time around it drew a crowd of nearly 200,000 spectators, had around 700 classic race cars competing over the weekend, and won the 2018 Motor Sport Event of the Year! And who better to be attending with than your favourite car website, PistonHeads. As usual, our private campsite on Bleu Nord is the place to be - it's incredibly popular and you'll be joined by 450 like minded people for a relaxed, friendly, motorsport-focussed weekend.
You can enjoy the superb benefits of staying with us and our longstanding partner, 1st Tickets, which include but are not limited to:
- General admission to the race
- Up to five-day return Channel crossings available
- Pre-allocated camping pitches, allowing you to have a leisurely drive over and not worry about finding space.
- Cooked meals during your stay (three full English breakfasts and three evening meals)
- Large marquee with cash bar with live TV coverage of the race
- Private toilets and warm showers, no long queues like there are in the public campsites
- Fenced perimeter for your peace of mind
- On-site security, including night patrols at the weekend
- Free Wi-Fi access and charging points
You can of course head into the public camp site if our private section isn't what you're looking for, or you can purchase just ticket and travel options so that you can find your own accommodation. In addition to your accommodation, camping and ticket packages, 1st Tickets can book your grandstand seating, your PH Display Parking (exclusive parking in the Bugatti Circuit - eligible vehicles only), and any parade laps you wish to partake in on the Le Mans Circuit (again, eligible vehicles only)! All of which can be found when building your package.
The Le Mans Classic is not an event to be missed, so if 2020 is the year you want to take a trip of a lifetime to watch classic Le Mans racers tear around the historic circuit, drive the circuit yourself and display your pride and joy on the Bugatti Circuit, you can check out our packages and prices here.
See you there!
Pics: Dafydd Wood