How often do you think about owning your dream car? Every week? Every day? With car leasing your dreams can become reality, but the reality doesn't need to end there.
Dreams change and cars change, but then you already know that. What you might not know is that car leasing has huge advantages over buying a vehicle, and it gives you access to the kind of cars you never felt you could afford to drive.
Why should I lease my dream car when I can own it?
First of all, why tie your finances up in a car you might change your mind about after six months?
You're a car fanatic, and there are new cars popping up all the time, so car leasing gives you access to these with the flexibility to try different models, different styles and different manufacturers over whichever timeframe is suitable to you.
How does car leasing work?
It's really simple.
Car leasing involves paying a fixed monthly payment over a 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 month lease, and at the end of that lease period, you simply return the car and pick a new one.
If that sounds like kid in a candy shop stuff, then that's pretty much what it is. You are effectively only paying for the depreciation of the new car, not ownership of it, so it is much cheaper than owning a car, and this therefore allows you to raise your ambitions, and gives you access to a higher spec of car than you could otherwise afford.
3 big benefits of car leasing
- New cars present less problems than old cars. That's a simple fact, so why not just drive new cars for the rest of your life? Sounds a pretty easy solution, but that's what car leasing allows you to do. Plus, there's much less to worry about in terms of breakdowns and servicing too. Win-win so far?
- There are no maintenance costs with car leasing because service and maintenance is built-in to the fixed monthly fee you pay. Not only that, road tax and breakdown cover is built-in too so you will only ever have one, fixed motoring cost. And don't worry about MOTs ever again either, because why would you want to lease a car that is more than three years old, when you can drive a brand new one whenever you want?
- Car leasing offers you financial freedom, because your money isn't tied up in a depreciating asset. You can spend your money more wisely elsewhere, and everybody would like a bit of that.
PCH is better than PCP (trust us!)
Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is the most common form of car leasing, and effectively you pay a small deposit, agree regular monthly payments over a fixed term, enjoy driving the vehicle, then return it at the end of the lease. Nice and simple. With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) the process follows exactly the same path, but your monthly payments are being taken off a lump sum figure which you have the option to pay at the end of the lease term, so that you then own the vehicle outright.
Like everything, there are pros and cons to each depending on your circumstances, but with PCH:
- Lease terms tend to be longer so your monthly payments are less and therefore, more affordable
- You don't have to worry about depreciation or the re-sale value of the car, as you will never own it
- PCP deals don't always include service and maintenance agreements, so you would need to source and finance this separately
- PCH lease deals give you more flexibility as you are not tied to the same car after the lease period. Do you get bored with cars easily?
- Are you always being tempted by new cars entering the market? If yes, then PCH car leasing is for you, as you can drive away a brand new car every 12 months if you want to.
Electric car leasing
There is no better time to make the switch to fully electric vehicles, because technology is really taking off and the charging infrastructure is much more embedded across the UK. At Pink Car Leasing, we have a long-established interest in going electric and our fleet consists of the highest percentage of electric vehicles compared to any other competitor.
With zero emissions and running fully off an electric motor, charging points are plentiful in everyday places, as well as your home, so running an electric car has become a really cost effective and responsible way to drive, with no external fuel costs.
The Pink Car Leasing fleet includes the Nissan Leaf, the BMW i3 and the Tesla Model S, as a range of some of the most popular electric vehicles, and with technology constantly improving in terms of the power output and range capability - the Tesla can now drive over 150 miles on a single charge - now is the time to get on the fully-electric ride, just as it is taking off.
Luxury leasing for affordable indulgence
You deserve to drive something a little bit special, and you can if you consider car leasing over car buying.
You want fast and furious?
You want stylish and luxurious?
With affordable monthly payments, car leasing gives you access to a world of hi-spec lavishness, with some of the world's finest cars available to you.
Pink Car Leasing have great relationships with all the top manufacturers, so we can get the best deals for the best luxury cars on the market, whether it's the Audi A8, the BMW 7 Series or the Mercedes S Class. That means you don't have to invest your hard-earned savings to enjoy the superior performance, latest infotainment and quality build comfort - you can enjoy accessible luxury through car leasing instead.
Who are Pink Car Leasing?
We are a knowledgeable and experienced car leasing specialist, with dedicated and helpful staff always available to find the best deal for you. We have specialists in every type of vehicle, from vans and SUVs to electric cars, luxury cars and little city run-arounds. We guarantee to find you the best deals that can be tailored to suit your driving ambitions and your pocket.
Not only that, we have lots of lovely 5* reviews from many happy customers!
5 reasons why you should talk to Pink Car Leasing
- We are an online business, so we don't have to worry about large fancy showrooms or forecourts. We make savings on these overheads instead and build them into our lease deals, so that you feel the benefit.
- Our industry experience has enabled us to build long-established relationships with all the best car manufacturers, so we can get special deals that some of our competitors can't.
- Our after sales support means that once you drive away, we don't forget about you. We can help you with any queries on your finance, service and maintenance and of course, your next lease deal on a brand new car.
- We run a price match guarantee against all our competitors. We won't be beaten on price!
- We have some fantastic special offers so check back regularly to see what's new.
Visit Pink Car Leasing today to find your dream car lease deal.