Noble Spotted Thread

Noble Spotted Thread

Author
Discussion

coolchris

733 posts

154 months

Thursday 28th July 2016
quotequote all
I think its looking dry for Saturday so we should be fine with the weather nice route over to Goodwood so should be a nice drive get ready for some lovely automotive candy guys

mgbond

6,726 posts

184 months

Thursday 28th July 2016
quotequote all
You should also do this drive next Sunday morning for Goodwood breakfast club.

Scooby P1

2,600 posts

181 months

Thursday 28th July 2016
quotequote all
Aventador and I are meeting near my place at 12.30pm and driving down to petersfield so we will be at the services for bang on 1pm.

Chris, rob - see you gents there!

Can't wait.

Zoobeef

4,477 posts

110 months

Thursday 28th July 2016
quotequote all
Dark green on the A43 a bit broken frown

Zoobeef

4,477 posts

110 months

Friday 29th July 2016
quotequote all

Rob_W

1,070 posts

166 months

Friday 29th July 2016
quotequote all
That's very sad to see, not many green ones about.

Orange reg starting KU in Milton Keynes, Chaffron Way/Malborough street, Wednesday Morning 8.15. It was a bit weird because I didn't recognize in the distance but thought it looked good and then had a Doh! moment.

steveobes

615 posts

131 months

Friday 29th July 2016
quotequote all
Hi guys
Are these petersfield services on the A3
Might try to make it

Zoobeef

4,477 posts

110 months

Friday 29th July 2016
quotequote all
Rob_W said:
That's very sad to see, not many green ones about.

Orange reg starting KU in Milton Keynes, Chaffron Way/Malborough street, Wednesday Morning 8.15. It was a bit weird because I didn't recognize in the distance but thought it looked good and then had a Doh! moment.
Indeed it is but as prices are on the up I would have thought it'll be well within budget to get it back on the road!

rsrob1

41 posts

72 months

Friday 29th July 2016
quotequote all
Hi Steve, they certainly are nice if you could make it the more the merrier cheers Rob

tonyvan

881 posts

160 months

Friday 29th July 2016
quotequote all
was thinking of meeting up at the services but to be honest, thats way too late in the day.Could be busy around goodwood so going late doesnt seem a great idea.
Rob, will see u up there late morning at the latest. (weather permitting) lol

Scooby P1

2,600 posts

181 months

Saturday 30th July 2016
quotequote all
Very disappointed but there's a good chance I won't make it.

Picked up a really nasty bug and unless things improve over the next couple of hours, I'm not going to make it.

Scooby P1

2,600 posts

181 months

Saturday 30th July 2016
quotequote all
Think I may be back in the game. Illness under control for now.

1pm at BP.

jeffw

844 posts

180 months

Saturday 30th July 2016
quotequote all
H14 *** (I know the full reg but I'll spare your blushes), Blue M12 overtook me in Five Oak Green, Kent. This was in a 30 limit (I was doing 30), outside a Primary School and across hatched centre lines. Impressive, well looked after car. Might want to review the driver's decision making though.



Edited by jeffw on Saturday 30th July 11:22


Edited by jeffw on Saturday 30th July 12:19

Chapppers

4,480 posts

143 months

Monday 1st August 2016
quotequote all
Yellow one spotted near Fosse way yesterday... I was in my ratty old Puma, you wouldn't have noticed me.

GhostWKD

279 posts

165 months

Tuesday 2nd August 2016
quotequote all
Chapppers said:
Yellow one spotted near Fosse way yesterday... I was in my ratty old Puma, you wouldn't have noticed me.
Probably me - heading from Banbury to Leamington avoiding the motorway smile

Edit: If your Puma is black then the other half spotted it - she used to have one so always spots them smile

Edited by GhostWKD on Monday 8th August 14:01

Jarcy

1,291 posts

227 months

Monday 29th August 2016
quotequote all
Orange GTO driving through Battle, East Sussex. Shame I wasn't in my Noble. W6GTO anyone here?

2802th

210 posts

164 months

Tuesday 20th September 2016
quotequote all
The wife spotted a black M12 today in Pulborough, West Sussex. Anyone here?

Shakermaker

10,789 posts

52 months

Saturday 24th September 2016
quotequote all
KJ04 GTO - you've been bringing your Noble to the office this week and I like it. Are you on here?

Nailgundan

17 posts

81 months

Tuesday 4th October 2016
quotequote all
Shakermaker said:
KJ04 GTO - you've been bringing your Noble to the office this week and I like it. Are you on here?
I do occasionally drop in here, I was going to do a spotted on an M12 I saw last Wednesday on the A25 at 5.30 near Oxted. However...
The Noble is very agreeable as a commuter vehicle, but in truth it was picking up the slack when my 400 quid MX5 took to firing on 2 cylinders.
I think the Noble is just a touch too loud in all senses for our 'Conservative' company carpark and i'm not sure the 35p a mile works for trips to Cardiff :-)

Shakermaker

10,789 posts

52 months

Wednesday 5th October 2016
quotequote all
Nailgundan said:
Shakermaker said:
KJ04 GTO - you've been bringing your Noble to the office this week and I like it. Are you on here?
I do occasionally drop in here, I was going to do a spotted on an M12 I saw last Wednesday on the A25 at 5.30 near Oxted. However...
The Noble is very agreeable as a commuter vehicle, but in truth it was picking up the slack when my 400 quid MX5 took to firing on 2 cylinders.
I think the Noble is just a touch too loud in all senses for our 'Conservative' company carpark and i'm not sure the 35p a mile works for trips to Cardiff :-)
But it looks so good! FYI - I'm the chap with the brown Skoda if you hadn't twigged already. Far more suited to the car park, in a sea of VWs back when we had some deal with them, and agreeable for the traffic of the M25 every time I'm going to Heathrow.