Noble Spotted Thread

Noble Spotted Thread

Author
Discussion

Libs

134 posts

103 months

Sunday 30th October 2016
quotequote all
Silver Nob, reg FJ05 *** heading rapidly up A20 towards West Kingsdown at about 17:20 this evening.

Rocketship

256 posts

151 months

Friday 17th February 2017
quotequote all
Gave a red GTO (I think) in Lyndhurst the thumbup...looking very tidy. Local owner?

Lofty999

287 posts

82 months

Friday 17th February 2017
quotequote all
Dave 2p ?

Dave2P

714 posts

135 months

Friday 17th February 2017
quotequote all
Rocketship said:
Gave a red GTO (I think) in Lyndhurst the thumbup...looking very tidy. Local owner?
3R on the way to Goodwood earlier. We're on the South Coast near there, but keep getting spotted in Lyndhurst! You local?

Lofty999 said:
Dave 2p ?
cool
How you doing Lofty? Attending any events this year?

Rocketship

256 posts

151 months

Friday 17th February 2017
quotequote all
Dave2P said:
Rocketship said:
Gave a red GTO (I think) in Lyndhurst the thumbup...looking very tidy. Local owner?
3R on the way to Goodwood earlier. We're on the South Coast near there, but keep getting spotted in Lyndhurst! You local?
Wimborne. Should organise a Sunday morning Noble hoon smile

Scooby P1

2,601 posts

184 months

Friday 17th February 2017
quotequote all
Rocketship said:
Gave a red GTO (I think) in Lyndhurst the thumbup...looking very tidy. Local owner?
Jealous. Back when I didn't need a family wagon, my Noble spent a lot of time heading to Brockenhurst, but that's a rare event these days.

Lofty999

287 posts

82 months

Saturday 18th February 2017
quotequote all
Yes Dave,hoping to go to jet stream again,maybe beau lie,maybe we should hook up a Bournemouth area run!

Hawkinsster

169 posts

130 months

Saturday 18th March 2017
quotequote all
Blue M12 N088led no. plate in Beckenham today by Chinese roundabout. R u local as i've never seen you about? Such a rare treat seeing a Noble

bernhund

3,364 posts

148 months

Saturday 18th March 2017
quotequote all
Hawkinsster said:
Blue M12 N088led no. plate in Beckenham today by Chinese roundabout. R u local as i've never seen you about? Such a rare treat seeing a Noble
Yes you have. You joined my convoy to Jetstream last year!

Hawkinsster

169 posts

130 months

Saturday 18th March 2017
quotequote all
bernhund said:
Hey there! yes of course I forgot that was no. plate - how are you? u were literally right by my house that's why it was a nice surprise!

Yes you have. You joined my convoy to Jetstream last year!

bernhund

3,364 posts

148 months

Saturday 18th March 2017
quotequote all
Hawkinsster said:
bernhund said:
Hey there! yes of course I forgot that was no. plate - how are you? u were literally right by my house that's why it was a nice surprise!

Yes you have. You joined my convoy to Jetstream last year!
Haha, I was looking at a job we'll be undertaking in Tudor Rd, then off to The Point Cafe opposite West Wickham pool.

pmanson

12,648 posts

208 months

Sunday 2nd April 2017
quotequote all
Stunning red 3R on the M25 this afternoon. Sounded great in traffic

Metalman

1,173 posts

173 months

Sunday 2nd April 2017
quotequote all
pmanson said:
Stunning red 3R on the M25 this afternoon. Sounded great in traffic
Thank you, that's probably be me on the way home from Brands Hatch. Nice to get the ol girl out in the sunshine thumbup

pmanson

12,648 posts

208 months

Sunday 2nd April 2017
quotequote all
Metalman said:
pmanson said:
Stunning red 3R on the M25 this afternoon. Sounded great in traffic
Thank you, that's probably be me on the way home from Brands Hatch. Nice to get the ol girl out in the sunshine thumbup
JTO (or similar on the plate). I was in the red XF estate fully loaded with three kids, wife, dog and roofbox.

I know which car I would have preferred to have been in!

Metalman

1,173 posts

173 months

Sunday 2nd April 2017
quotequote all
pmanson said:
JTO (or similar on the plate). I was in the red XF estate fully loaded with three kids, wife, dog and roofbox.

I know which car I would have preferred to have been in!
Yep that's it, and I did see your car. We should've swapped as I'm sure yours would've been much more suitable (and comfortable) for the M25 traffic.

bernhund

3,364 posts

148 months

Friday 14th April 2017
quotequote all
All happened in the blink of an eye, but that definitely looked like a blackish M600 with goldish wheels? in the A21 traffic near Tonbridge today. Big wave as we passed. Looked great & consequently is now on my bucket list.

bollyw

16 posts

60 months

Saturday 29th April 2017
quotequote all
Silver (N888LED?) at SWLC yesterday. Dropped mine off for a service. Are those NRW wheels? Really suit the car....

bernhund

3,364 posts

148 months

Saturday 29th April 2017
quotequote all
bollyw said:
Silver (N888LED?) at SWLC yesterday. Dropped mine off for a service. Are those NRW wheels? Really suit the car....
Well it wasn't me but that number plate is very close. Mine is N88LED!

grantXKR

188 posts

127 months

Wednesday 3rd May 2017
quotequote all
A couple that I spotted at the Witon House Wake-up breakfast meet at the end of last month. The blue 3R (KX53) was in fabulous condition and a real credit to its owner. Anyway, here they are:

r














Spindoctor

551 posts

155 months

Saturday 6th May 2017
quotequote all
Dark red/plum/burgundy M12 in Hitchin this morning - we passed each other twice and waved. Very nice to see another one. Great colour.