Noble Spotted Thread

Noble Spotted Thread

Author
Discussion

stefan740

38 posts

137 months

Monday 6th July 2009
quotequote all
I was there friday btw

jamie g

516 posts

171 months

Monday 6th July 2009
quotequote all
I was following my mate in his 1985 porsche 911 friday evening when you came past. He wasn't enjoying its unique handling characteristicssmile
I remember there were two minis running together. I'd have liked to give chase but we'd only just arrived and didn't want to scare my mate. I was going a little faster saturday but not much. Soooo many corners and elevation changes, I'd like to go back sometime.


The devil

2,110 posts

138 months

Monday 6th July 2009
quotequote all
I saw a really good looking blue (best colour) M12 GTO-3 in Wheathampstead last night, it was still there this morning, fantastic looking car, it should win the Noble pageant. Had to move it then to get my van out and go to work....hope its still there tonight though!!!....Love that car

Jenx

11,579 posts

197 months

Monday 6th July 2009
quotequote all
^^ Andy...you really do need to get out more.

TuxMan

8,974 posts

193 months

Monday 6th July 2009
quotequote all
The devil said:
I saw a really good looking blue (best colour) M12 GTO-3 in Wheathampstead last night, it was still there this morning, fantastic looking car, it should win the Noble pageant. Had to move it then to get my van out and go to work....hope its still there tonight though!!!....Love that car
laughlaugh i know the car that you mean , i herd the owner got arrested in Le-mans for crown surfing in the guiness tent !!! laughlaugh

The devil

2,110 posts

138 months

Monday 6th July 2009
quotequote all
drink

Sorry, I was bored

stefan740

38 posts

137 months

Monday 6th July 2009
quotequote all
jamie g said:
I was following my mate in his 1985 porsche 911 friday evening when you came past. He wasn't enjoying its unique handling characteristicssmile
I remember there were two minis running together. I'd have liked to give chase but we'd only just arrived and didn't want to scare my mate. I was going a little faster saturday but not much. Soooo many corners and elevation changes, I'd like to go back sometime.
Yeah i can remember the porsche.
That's why i love the nurburgring, amazing tracksmile

The devil

2,110 posts

138 months

Tuesday 7th July 2009
quotequote all
Should we get this hosted at the top of the nob section??

AMG Merc

11,915 posts

208 months

Tuesday 7th July 2009
quotequote all
The devil said:
Should we get this hosted at the top of the nob section??
Why, there's already one there?

The devil

2,110 posts

138 months

Tuesday 7th July 2009
quotequote all
AMG Merc said:
The devil said:
Should we get this hosted at the top of the nob section??
Why, there's already one there?
sorry, thought this was a continuation so may be useful if easy to find

Sandcrook

60 posts

137 months

Wednesday 8th July 2009
quotequote all
Silver Noble spotted 8am M25 Dartford Toll Tunnel going North today

mr-manners

185 posts

140 months

Wednesday 8th July 2009
quotequote all
The devil said:
AMG Merc said:
The devil said:
Should we get this hosted at the top of the nob section??
Why, there's already one there?
sorry, thought this was a continuation so may be useful if easy to find
i too thought it was a continuation,when you click on noble spotted original it says topic closed?

finnyuk

173 posts

158 months

Wednesday 8th July 2009
quotequote all
Spotted new Noble M600 close to where I live in Staffordshire, midlands.





AMG Merc

11,915 posts

208 months

Thursday 9th July 2009
quotequote all
Cool! Hans Lehmann eat your heart out wink

AMG Merc

11,915 posts

208 months

Thursday 9th July 2009
quotequote all
mr-manners said:
The devil said:
AMG Merc said:
The devil said:
Should we get this hosted at the top of the nob section??
Why, there's already one there?
sorry, thought this was a continuation so may be useful if easy to find
i too thought it was a continuation,when you click on noble spotted original it says topic closed?
Ah, I see, then they should haver achored the new thread below the old one...

TED please shout

h0b0

4,647 posts

151 months

Thursday 9th July 2009
quotequote all



Here is one I saw in 2006 in Chester. Thought the owner might want the photo

Edited by h0b0 on Thursday 9th July 03:28

Jenx

11,579 posts

197 months

Thursday 9th July 2009
quotequote all
finnyuk said:
Is it me, or is there excessive body roll going on there?

wessexrfc

4,326 posts

141 months

Friday 10th July 2009
quotequote all
Looks like road camber to me. Is that car camouflaged to disguise it?????? Isn’t the number a bit of a give away??? – schoolboy error!!!!!!

TOENHEEL

4,501 posts

182 months

Friday 10th July 2009
quotequote all
JAMESCMR2 said:
Red Noble spotted on the Alston pass, Hartside. I was chilling at the cafe in mine and saw you heading towards Penrith.


What a good day for it. loved surprising some of those bikers!!
wavey that was me!! i came back up to the cafe and stopped for a few minutes but you must of left, didnt see you shame..frown

RobP

2,097 posts

196 months

Monday 13th July 2009
quotequote all
Shiny blue GTO3 spotted on A23 heading out of Brighton at about 5pm on Sunday. I gave you the thumbs up (from blue Beemer)