Today this beautiful Aceca is presented in excellent condition along with A first class provenance - complete with all matching numbers, RHD.
Present are Two history files with original registration book including notes & comments by various owners, invoices bills and receipts, MOT until February 2020, small details include original engine bay mounted grease gun and plug spanner. Restoration in 1987 -88 where the car was painted Red, Trimmed in Black, Bristol engine rebuilt.
Original Smiths instruments, 2.o ltr Bristol 100 D2 spec straight 6 engine with triple Solex Carburettors, 4 speed manual gearbox fitted with Laycock electric overdrive, 15" wire wheels supplied by MWS International (original second set supplied with the car along with front and rear bumpers), original instruments & switchgear, upgraded front disc brakes with Alfin rear drums adjustable, dampers water heater.
In 2015 Redline Engineering UK Ltd was given the task of returning this AC back to original spec colour was returned to Dark Blue, at the same time new clutch was fitted along with front and rear leaf springs overhauled plus small minor rectifications.
The AC was dismantled for complete repaint, with any repaint from Redline all parts are removed along with engine out to achieve best possible finish, in-fact over 300 hours have been spent making sure this AC is looking its very best.
The present owner has since loved and enjoyed with meticulous continuous maintenance, no stone has been left unturned making this one of best Bristol engine AC Aceca currently on market today, in current ownership upgraded radiator for better cooling - upgraded headlamps stainless sports exhaust (standard exhaust supplied).
After enjoying GoodWood Revival in 2018 the decision was agreed the engine the Bristol engine needed overhaul, the engine was dismantled machined rebuilt by own Redline team with parts supplied by renowned Bristol specialist IN Racing Nottingham, Carburettors rebuilt by Southern Carburettors in Crawley, ungraded water pump from IN, original distributor replaced for better reliability or as we say "hassele free" 123 electronic distributor. The engine starts and runs on the button 200 motoring miles have been enjoyed since the rebuild, the exhaust sound from Bristol engine is something to enjoy in every gear.
Without question their isn't a more well sorted maintained AC Bristol Aceca on the market today presented in a exceptionally good condition with lovely interior patina.
Elegant and delightful car to drive, a real head turner for any enthusiast or collector of marque.
Viewing highly recommended.
.D.O.R June 1959
.Dark Blue/ Black carpets
.Freshly rebuilt Bristol engine
.Excellent history file including original paper log book
.Manual gearbox 4 speed with overdrive
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #9439517 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used AC in Ascot (1)
- Used AC in Ashford (1)
- Used AC in Canterbury (2)
- Used AC in Chertsey (3)
- Used AC in Chesham (2)
- Used AC in Guildford (1)
- Used AC in Henfield (2)
- Used AC in High Wycombe (1)
- Used AC in Horsham (1)
- Used AC in Maidenhead (1)
- Used AC in West Byfleet (2)
- Used cars in Bedford (1163)
- Used cars in Bristol (1413)
- Used cars in Bury (1032)
- Used cars in Cambridge (1037)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1480)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1423)
- Used cars in Derby (1086)
- Used cars in Leeds (1423)
- Used cars in Leicester (1325)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1527)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1448)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9485)
- Used cars in East of England (14567)
- Used cars in London (4969)
- Used cars in North East (3834)
- Used cars in North West (12352)
- Used cars in Scotland (5653)
- Used cars in South East (15813)
- Used cars in South West (7994)
- Used cars in Wales (4647)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7854)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10856)
No recent searches